The disease spreads

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by bomp, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bomp

bomp New Member

Dec 22, 1999
    Baltimore, MD.
    "Zoran Savic, a championship-winning player, coach and general manager in professional indoor soccer has joined Chivas USA as an assistant coach

Savic was head coach of the MISL Kansas City Comets in 2000-2005."

2. Krycek

Krycek New Member

Aug 3, 2006
  3. MISLreality

MISLreality New Member

Sep 9, 2006
    I would love to see Zoran try to strong arm one of the Chivas players. Ohh.... I told you so!

4. ucantcme

ucantcme New Member

Jul 16, 2006
    I read this as a sign that the Comets will not return next season and Savic knows it. He's much too obsessed with being in charge to prefer second filddle in any organization. If the Comets were to return and he were to be running the office and the team again, he would reclaim that throne. The fact that he's taking an assistant position tells me that he knows there is no throne to reclaim in KC so he has moved on for now.

5. MISLreality

MISLreality New Member

Sep 9, 2006
    Zoran wasn't involved in the group that put a bid in for a team this winter. They made a deposit with the league, but when they heard they might have a chance at the Penguins they ditched it. But again, Zoran had nothing to do with the prospective new ownership group. Indoor soccer will be back in KC and it will have nothing to do with Zoran, but not until at least 2008-9.

6. bomp

bomp New Member

Dec 22, 1999
    Baltimore, MD.

Ryan is truly an idiot. He knows that there is very little chance of of Pittsburgh moving to KC. Two arenas in KC and no team. :(