The Derby - Dortmund vs. F.C. Schalke 04

Discussion in 'Germany' started by PileD, Nov 29, 2004.

1. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet
    It's one of the biggest derbys in Germany's professional class.

What do think about and who wins?

I hope Schalke kicks the yellow black pack on a relegation rank.

The result I think will be like the foundation of Schalke 0:4.

2. scorpio81

scorpio81 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    London
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    im not particularly a dortmund fan (obv), but this time ill surely be cheering for them...

schalke scare me this season, and i think they will be the only threat for bayern in the league this season...

3. balla

balla Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Melbourne,Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Ball Verein Borrusia will win!!!!!!!Too many good players to continue playing so poorly.

4. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    Too many good players?? Rosicky, Koller, Ewerthon, maybe Dede and after that? Kehl for example is way overrated and the rest of the team is average at best (guys like Madouni, Bergdölmö etc.).
    They really will struggle this season and I think that Schalke will kill them this weekend. I would not be surprised to see Schalke win by 3 or 4 difference.

5. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    I think so too and I hope Bayern will make it, coz I really hate that Assauer guy...

6. scorpio81

scorpio81 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    London
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

hey - youre a hamburg fan eh?

whats the latest on benny lauth? i wanted him to move to bayern really badly this summer, but too bad they decided on hashemian...

you made some very good buys this summer in mpenza, lauth and buyten, and while i was following the preseason, i thought you might actually have a shot at the title this season, especially with toppi at the helm at the time...

good to see you guys getting some form going - its never fun to see a traditional powerhouse club fade, even if its a rival (of bayern, like hamburg, moenchengladbach, even dortmund, for that matter)

hope you guys get a european spot this season - i would like to see how you guys do in europe (where all german clubs seem to be doing well again, after a bit of a blip)

7. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    Sure enough, I am! Hamburg till I die :)

he has been injured most of the time :( he broke his foot last season playing for 1860, after his recovery in Hamburg he only played one game (20 minutes against Nürnberg, scoring the game winner, saving Toppmöllers job) and got injured the week after that. he hopefully will recover in winter break and should be able to play in the second half of the season.

Don't forget the last buy Boulahrouz (Dutch international)! That guy is a killer defender and I am really surprised that no big club wanted to buy him. He was quite cheap (1,5 Mio €) and is way better than Ujfalusi ever was (in my opinion).

I certainly hope so too ;), and it looks quite good now with Doll in charge. I think Bayern and Schalke are better than HSV is, but after that, everything is possible in the Bundesliga this season.

8. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet
    And the scaring goes on.

9. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet
    7 hours to go, than the brat get with .....