The current state of the austrian team

Discussion in 'Austria & Switzerland' started by Velvet, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velvet

Velvet New Member

Jan 1, 2005
    Austria
    Hey guys,

I'm a big fan of the austrian bundesliga. I mean, the players are so cool. We got Nudelbecher, Buntenfarber, Grosschreier, Erwinsteiner and all the other super greaties. I'm such a big fan of the unknown team Salzburg Red bullers. I mean, they get their energy from the energy drinks. I mean, that's cheating! Shouldn't the antidoping agency get them a Strafe or something? I surely would appreciate that kind of response.

Get the slackers, let the clean players play, says me! What about you, do you like this new pro-doping mentality among the pro players? I sure would like some hard reactions for the austrian national team. I mean, half of the players are from another country, they aren't even cold-blooded austrians! What is wrong with the austrian team's bosses. They gotta kick the outsiders out and bring in some real blue-blooded austrians. Right guys? We need to get a better couch for the austrian team too. I mean, this current one isn't helping anything. He's this lame-ass ice-creame eater, who can't even kick the ball. Give him a red bull and he'd fly through the roof like all austrians do, when they see a german. They are that scared of them, like totally.

Last point, but not the least. The austrians should get some real high-profile players. Now everyone in the team just belongs to the sameold-sameold crowd. We have to get our players kicking the balls like they did in their oldskool-years. Back then, when the couch was so bad, the players lift him up and threw him out of the stadium. Man, that was something back then.