The Cristiano Ronaldo Thread: Part X. [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by GoodDead, May 2, 2010.

1. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Plus he can padd out his goal tally

2. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #2202 Sumol, Jul 22, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
    Apparently Atletico Madrid is the only club Jorge Mendes is talking to regarding CR7. They have a great business relationship, and everyone else appears to have declared themselves out.

That would be quite the flip off to Real Madrid.

I wouldn't mind it, alot of Real Madrid's fans never treated him well anyway.

3. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Wow that would be a spicy Madrid Derby

4. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    This would make Atletico vs Real way more exciting than El Clásico.

If Real Madrid consider CR7 their most elite legend, they would stop the potential transfer to Atletico and bring him to Real Madrid instead. At all costs.

If they let Atletico get CR7, that highlights what they really think of CR7 in my opinion. I have not been a fan of CR7's transfers in the past, but this idea seems brilliant.

verde-rubro repped this.
  5. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    would be a shit move for both parties... ronaldo is no longer Ronaldo. why tarnish your ridiculous Real Madrid legacy and join their cross city rivals? For a style of play that in no way shape or form compliments the type of player he has become. Is ronaldo going to track back and work hard on the defensive side of the ball? No. He’s not. He should go to sporting and ride off into the sunset, take some games off stat pad and add a ton more goals to the resume get your 4-7 goals if you can in the champions league and leave this game with your head held high. Don’t go back to Spain and play for Atletico.

The Zeta Variant repped this.
  6. The Zeta Variant

The Zeta Variant Red Card

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    #2206 The Zeta Variant, Jul 25, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
    I don’t know if you’ve been following but his sisters basically post online mocking him being linked to sporting. In their head he is too good for sporting and likely too good for Portugal at all. He is an español now.

His mom is the only one who probably supports a move to SCP

no big clubs want him, it will be a disgrace if he goes to atletico. He should just man up and see out his contract with united.

7. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    Let’s be real if Ronaldo could. He would switch to Spain . Don’t be surprised if his kids if they become professional players, end up playing for Spain.

He’s whipped by his GF who probably is pushing to go to atletico so they can be in their true country

I’ve lost respect for him and can’t wait for him to leave our NT after Uruguay and Brazil cuck us and Brazil eliminated us in the round of 16.

He’s my fav player but after seeing especially his sisters posts I hope he ********s off now . ******** him.

8. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    Look at Pepe he’s 39 and still doing well.
    Ronaldo can prolong his career by going back to sporting and play in Portugal . But he is above Portugal. I know rivals will say it’s because of sporting but no it’s because of Portugal , doesn’t matter if he was a benfica or Porto product Ronaldo’s ego is Unchecked and he thinks he is above playing our league still.

9. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Check online !
    The Atletico Madrid supporters have apparently started a petition to prevent him going to their club

10. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    True, i just like seeing chaos.

This could be mind games by Jorge Mendes, to get Real Madrid to swoop in and get him because we all know deep down he wants to go back to Madrid.

At the end of the day, Ronaldo should have never left Real Madrid. Both him and Messi should have stayed put.

11. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    Yup but his sisters
    Act offended on social
    Media when people ask if he’s going to sporting. No big team wants his washed up ass.

12. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He brought Jorge Mendes with him to training in Manchester. His mind is made up.

13. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Ferguson was also present at the meeting !!

I wonder if that was at the behest of Erik ten Hag ?

14. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
  15. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I can see why. :D

[​IMG]

16. johnboys

johnboys Member

Jul 15, 2001
    N.Y.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ronaldo is getting a rude awakening/check your self

If Man U was in Champions league he would not want to leave. Its all about him padding stats/records

I think other teams look at this and are seeing that he only plays for himself and not the team. His selfishness and ego are getting to be embarrassing Honestly the day he leaves the nation team we will be better and play a more team oriented game. We sure as hell have the players to that

money11 repped this.
  17. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Ronaldo had a decent first half. He could have had a goal and a couple of assists.

He was subbed at halftime and apparently left before the game was over.

18. johnboys

johnboys Member

Jul 15, 2001
    N.Y.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He left the The stadium before the game was over????

Who does he think he is, If im Man U honestly I would suspend him or use him as a sub. Man U also plays better without him just like Portugal does

Remember When Bruno first got to Man U. I enjoyed every single game. They stepped up and played good and like a family

Last year was Painful watching Man U with CR7. The were horrible

money11 repped this.
  19. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Good athlete but his personality stinks

20. johnboys

johnboys Member

Jul 15, 2001
    N.Y.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hes becoming a punk

Even as a Portuguese person its becoming harder a harder to like him

Please someone knock him off his pedestal

21. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    After further review, Ronaldo leaving early was approved by Ten Hag. You can also see Dalot leaving in the picture.

22. johnboys

johnboys Member

Jul 15, 2001
    N.Y.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Beat traffic lol

If anything Ronaldo should be making an effort in showing his teammates and fans that he still wants too be there.

Reality is not too many teams are going to want to deal with his me first attitude

23. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    He’s just saving himself for the World Cup.

Sumol and The Zeta Variant repped this.
  24. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    If only Ronaldo was a team player like Figo whom talked in Spanish when he won the Ballon because the Spanish club goes before his own country people.

25. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    oh who could forget. Figo is a massive cuck who lives in Spain full time. At least we know Ronaldo is building his retirement home in Lisbon and Georgina is Spanish and seems to like Portugal.

The chances of cr7 returning to sporting at some point are higher than they ever were with figo .