The Crew: "were not as pathetic as Chicago"

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by zverskiy yobar, Oct 21, 2004.

1. zverskiy yobar

zverskiy yobar BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 10, 2002
    I think every season deserves honors and awards...

this seasons honors go to Peter Wilts poolboys...

First Coz... whos blind and shamless obediance has honored us with a great season of articles that have painted a rosey picture for all of us...who would have guessed we were THAT BAD after reading his expose's of honesty and truth.

Second Dave Sarachan.. maybe this east coast twit has something on Wilt.. nude pictures of him and Coz romping in the lockerroom??I dont know what it is.. but it must be a doosey for him to still have a job.Blackmail is worthy enought to garner attention for an award..afterall, THIS GUY still has a job and there is no rumor he will be fired.. that itself is a mircale and worthy of praise.

Taking one of the more solid teams in MLS and running them into the ground in less then 18 months... WOW... quit an acclomplishement..

hopefully someday... maybe when Im old and grey... we will be as good as the Crew... :(

2. bing1985

bing1985 Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Near West ChiSuburbs
    You've had four days since the Fire were eliminated from the playoffs, and this is the best you could come up with? - "romping in the lockerroom" ?!?

We're all disappointed. But try to have a little perspective. At the end of the day, Fire fans still get to live in Chicago (for the most part). And Crew fans still have to live in Columbus. Trust me, I was there for two years - not a lot of "living" going on in Columbus.

But God Bless America, where everyone is entitled to their opinion... :rolleyes:

3. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Becoming as good as the Crew would require giving back all the trophies we've won.

4. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Dave has won infinitely more honors with Chicago than Bradley has with the MetroStars.

Both KC and Columbus fans were calling for their coaches to be canned after last season.

As a neutral observer, I think you guys just had all the breaks go against you this season. I think Sarachan is a good coach, and I'm sure you'll be fine next season.

5. Stevedm

Stevedm Red Card

Jan 19, 2000
    Chicago

I just want to know if Coz is tight??

6. Iplayedforchelsea

Iplayedforchelsea New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Athens, GA USA

:D ZING!!!!!!!!!! :D

7. *futbolfan*

*futbolfan* New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    "Piss on the fire".......

8. ButlerBob

ButlerBob Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2001
    Evanston, IL
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Come on, confess your really Chris Bailey in disguise. :p

9. Kozy

Kozy tHE pOPULAR fRONT

Oct 13, 2004
    check.
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you sound very sad and very jealous......it's o.k., you can tell us, we'll listen

10. Kozy

Kozy tHE pOPULAR fRONT

Oct 13, 2004
    check.
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've done the math after going to and watching all the games this year and
    Ive come up this figure: referees calls cost us 21 points, is that what you
    meant by "you guys just had all the breaks go against you this season?"

I HOPE SO I LOST MY VOICE 8 TIMES THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!! (another record)
    Chicago Fire 2005. :eek: