the best player in asia ..

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Nawaf Al-Temyat 18, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Nawaf Al-Temyat 18

Nawaf Al-Temyat 18 New Member

Jul 29, 2002
    mabey it is ...

Nawaf Al-Temyat ...

or ..

Junichi Inamoto ..

or ..

the player who wearing number 22 in south korea ..

but the best player in the centrey in asia is yousef altyinean (( the tiger of asian football )) :)

2. Anaheim

Anaheim Member

Oct 2, 2001
    New Zealand
    Who is he?

I've never heard of him. Who is he?

3. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Abu Yagoub is certainly the best diver in Asia this century.

Best player though, he is not.

He's not even the best in Saudi. Yousef althiniyan doesn't compare to the likes of Majed Abdullah or Saeed Ghuraab.

4. HwarangDo

HwarangDo New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Cha Bum-Kun is the best alltime Asian player. No doubt.

5. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    All time best:

Cha Booooooom!

Current Best (In my opinion)
    Nakata Hidetoshi, hopefully he will get his A game back soon.

6. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Hi Watanabe-san. Welcome to the Asian board!

Question is - can Nakata Hide get any better? He's already earning millions and achieved much fame. Does he have it in him to take it to another level?

My gut feeling is telling me no. Hope I'm wrong.

7. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    welcome to BigSoccer!

by the way, the Asian Player of the Century is Bum-keun Cha. http://www.iffhs.de/main/ranking/jahrhundertasien/?sprache=englisch

8. Pescado

Pescado New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    I think Majed Abdullah comes in first, his goal against China in Asia 84 Final is a reference,
    Yousef Al Thunayan comes in second,
    just for our fellow friends that don't know who The Tiger (Yousef) is, click on the link below,

Yousef Owning lots and lots of Defenders!

9. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    i kind of remember this thaniyan guy, whens the lat time he paleyd with KSA
    and whos that other player who used to play , he scord against Iran in jeddah, i think he plays with Ittihad, is he Hassan Al-Yami i think (cant remember) can someone showme a pic of him please. Also what happened to Al-Khasran, Hussein Abdulghani, and that guy in the gulf cup who has a long neck, he was striker, scored alot of headers in WCQ round 1 against sri lanka, someone remind me, lol im having a brain attack

10. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    What about Obied Al-Dosary, Abdullah Jaman, Al-Waked, Doukhi, shahrani, harthi Mohammad Nour, and that black striker who played in Gulf Cup one time he has Talal somewhere in his name i think. and Nawaf tamyat, do they still play with Saudi, all these guys, or theyre the old guard
    whos Saudis first choice keeper right now, Daeya or Mabrook Zaid, smoeone can just give me a rest if they giv eme saudis latest roster :D

11. Pescado

Pescado New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    Well here how it goes,
    Nour was rejected by coach Calderon for certain reasons, I guess he said something like, "Technically, we don't need him right now"
    Nawaf is still in the process of getting over an injury inflicted by no one else but Noor himself :confused:
    Talal Al Mesha'al is a sub, although we've seen he's not the first choice, even when making a subtitution, usually it's Sa'ad Al Harthi who enters the pitch.
    Doukhi was rejected for the same reason as Nour.
    About Daeya and Zaid, I really don't know who the first choice is, since Daeya was injured right before the Kuwait encounter. But, I do hope that Zaid starts every match.
    Obeid Al Dossary is suffering from a long time Illness, (at least that's what i heard from numerous boards) and I don't know what it is. Al Waked is injured as I believe. and Al Jamaan is going crazy and ticking off his club Al Hilal with all kinds of crap. He's not even on the Hilal roster.

12. noaihmtch

noaihmtch Red Card

Mar 12, 2005
    Great Japan
    stop bumping a thread from 2002

13. iman2

iman2 Red Card

Jun 12, 2005
    [​IMG]

simple..:ALI KARIMI..!!!!!

14. Thug Life

Thug Life New Member

Feb 8, 2002
    right now the best player is Ali Karimi with out any doubt. as far as the history of asian football its yousif al-thunian.

15. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    no the history of Asian football says it's Cha-Bum-Kan from Korea (that’s what Fifa says)... if you want to introduce random players from your own country... Iran has dozen of those! :rolleyes:

16. Pescado

Pescado New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    LOL
    KAMI, always itching, :D :D

17. Premiere

Premiere Member

May 23, 2005
    I got amazed that Inamoto Junichi who has hardly played for 4 years in England, is still well known.
    Though he scored 2 goals in 2002WC, but indeed he is far from the good midfielder such as Nakata, Ono, Nakamura.
    The players we could be proud of were only Nakata, and Okudera in their prime.

18. Asian Player of the Century is between Ahmed Radhi & Hussein Saeed :D

19. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Pele/Garrincha - honourary Iranians.

20. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    no i thoiught the best japanese footballers were okudera and masashi nakayama

21. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    i wouldn't call Nakata thje best...he was good but it soon came down when fame got to hsi head...
    i woudn't know who is the best of asia...coz is there any best in asia? maybe teh best are on he west of asia

22. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    daie is a legend
    100 goals, beat pele even, form asia, asia's pride

23. Pescado

Pescado New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    LOL

24. Pescado

Pescado New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    Majed Abdullah, Thunayan, Owairan.

25. Karimi_Is_God

Karimi_Is_God New Member

Apr 21, 2005
    Toronto
    ITS OBVIOUSLY ALI KARIMI. I can't believe u guys are even comparing those crap players to ali karimi. He is clearly the best ever player from Asia.

ALI KARIMI