The all-encompassing WC 2006 thread [R]

Discussion in 'China' started by dreamer, Apr 25, 2006.

1. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    hahhahahaha

Germany: Italy

Italy has no chance. No chance.

France: Portugal

If Portugal wins, they will most definitely lose the final because the refs cant call dives against Germany.

If France wins...cover your heads! :eek: ;)

2. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

France all the way!!!!!!!!!!

3. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Oops. :D

Thank God. :D

4. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

So did a mammonist such as youself become $5 richer again being on the French bandwagon?

5. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Four more games,

Tuesday, July 4
    Semifinal (61): Winners 57 Germany vs. 58 Italy(in Dortmund), 2:55 p.m.. ESPN

Wednesday, July 5
    Semifinal (62): Winners 59 France vs. 60 Portugal (in Munich), 2:55 p.m., ESPN

Saturday, July 8
    Third place: Losers 61 vs. 62 (in Stuttgart), 2:55 p.m., ESPN

Sunday, July 9
    Championship: Winners 61 vs. 62 (in Berlin), 1:30 p.m., ABC"

6. athena20

athena20 Red Card

Apr 18, 2006
    yes I agree italy stand no chance but still they are a good team. Hope germany vs france in final. Don't want to see portugal beat france. But ******** man, I am just so angry that there is no rematch of germany and brazil I really want to see brazil lost to germany . ******** the french man. But as long as germany win, it would be good.

7. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Does anyone know why Beckham cried like a baby yesterday? A lot of crying going on in this World Cup.

8. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    coz he was injuried and he want to help his team that why i think he was desperate to leave the pitch

9. The Old Lady Hertha

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    hahahahaaha

btw....where did he gooooo? :confused: ;)

10. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Even though I was rooting for them, Portugal has the worst divers and cheats. Shoulder tap = broken nose.

Indeed. :)

C. Ronaldo and Beckham have cried the most so far, of course with C.Ron leading the way. Do you remember him after the final whistle at Euro 2004?

[​IMG]

Hey look, an article on crying. :D

11. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Christiano Ronaldo is a ********ing diving, cheating twat who plays for a team made up of a bunch of diving, cheating twats. I cannot begin to describe the hatred I have for Portugal. It is just below that which I have stored up for the Germans and Japanese. Why can't the Brits take a ********ing penalty kick??? Why take out Aaron Lennon? Why, why why? A day on and I'm still crushed about the defeat...

But, life must go on, and needing a horse in the race to make things interesting, I'm (somewhat) switching allegiances (or really just dropping lower on my liked team depth chart) and so its all about the French. What can you expect when you have to choose between ze Germans, the diving, cheating twats (Portugal), and the diving cheating ********** (Italy)???

Zizou deserves a cup on his way out and it would be brilliant to see Henry lifting it once again. I would like to enjoy this week and happily watch the final so ALLEZ LES BLUES!!!

12. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lehmann is the only saving grace about that team of...well, i'm not going to use the n word and get in trouble again, but, you know...

I pay little attention to tv stations, but for the past few years, there is both Bundesliga and Prem games on tv in China (plus Serie A). Perhaps they were on the Beijing sports station or one of the cable stations, but the house that I typically stay in just has, like basic cable, nothing fancy and no dish, so I'd assume that most people could watch them...

13. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    I have a sick feeling that Portugal is going to win it all. :eek:

14. athena20

athena20 Red Card

Apr 18, 2006
    omg germany lost. Hope france can beat the italians.

15. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Stopped by the Romans, again. :D

16. The Old Lady Hertha

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Just started to breathe again.

Never has a football game made me as speechless as last night. :(

Oh well, at least we can say goodbye (maybe) to Klinsi, Lehmann, Kahn, and this team in not a pressure situation (who gives a flying ******** about this game anyways?). This team stole my heart! :(

17. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Feel better. France won. :)

18. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    ZIZOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU he gonna leave the football with the world cupthat gonna be a Great match agaisnt italy !!!!!!!!! ZZ, ZZ, ZZ he gonna be president of france!!!!!!!

19. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    welcome aboard the bandwagon, its nice to have you! :D

20. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

He's a typical China soccer fan. :D

Go Zidane!!!

21. athena20

athena20 Red Card

Apr 18, 2006
    gogogo french , take the revenge for the german. but i think italy will win

22. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    dam it why zidane didn't hit the sideline referee too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trezeguet should stay in italy and never come back to france and hope he's not gonna play for the NT anymore. How he can miss a PK and why the coach choose him instead of govou. Trezguet didn't play for the whole competition !!!! but that is the life need to accept the defeat. im gonna remember one thing, Italian football suck, there only have divers and actors not football players.

so now next target the Euro 08

23. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Don't worry be happy...you still have Shandong to do the Chinese Double. And you're getting the Zheng Zhi hero shirt. :)

You must keep us abreast of any French media relevations to why Zidane would do such a thing. However, I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed how he is such a real person with real actions. He doesn't push, or kick out, or daintly stamp one's general crotch area; but instead, with full force, headbutts the sternum--bullseye.

The new-to-soccer American TV broadcasters should also realize that Zidane is an emotional player, who takes no prisoners when offended.

24. The Old Lady Hertha

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I refuse to accept this result. Germany is the Weltmeister. :cool:

25. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003