That's it ...

Discussion in 'Boca Juniors' started by vipnerd, Feb 26, 2010.

1. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    What a moronic way of losing yet again 2 points is the last seconds of a match ...

Can't say that Estudiantes didn't deserve the tie, as they had complete control of the 2nd half. But they hadn't really reached the goal unless it was with one of the dozen fouls we committed (most unnecessary) and that meant an air ball into the box.

The brazilian had a decent game, imposing his size and giving security in most of the airballs that came his way. Pochi was useless yet again (he is sub material, not a starter! ... despite the morons in the press that think he was the best player in Mendoza). No clarity with the ball.

Palermo missed 2 clear chances ... and Pocho did everythng right until he "piffed" his shot in front of Orion. Wasted chances to seal the game.

Alves ... I demand your job. :mad:

2. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Was Boca's penalty really a penalty? I personally didn't see the match, but I'm hearing multiple claims that the penalty (which led to Palermo's goal) shouldn't have been called in the first place.

3. BocaBoiUK

BocaBoiUK Member

Jan 26, 2010
    South Shields
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I missed the game, another frustrating match I take it.

4. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Desabato opened his arms sideways as Palermo was crossing, but pulled his arms towards his body as the ball impacted him. With the repts, it looks as it wasn't a handball ... yet you could argue why the ref thought it was.

5. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It was not a penalty, but when it takes cose look at several camera angles to get it right, you can hardly blame the ref.

6. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    I only watched the last 20 minutes. I had no idea the game was on Friday this week. What an absolute stupid way to lose a game. Paletta with a major gaffe, IN EXTRA TIME. This of course wouldn't have matterd if Insua, after a brilliant run, didn't just hand the ball to Orion...Seriously, it looked like a defender passing the ball back to the keeper.

7. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Even with various angles it's hard to determine, in some of them it looks like it didn't hit his arm, and even when it looks like it does you can doubt about the intention, even with multiple replays a very tough call for the referee.

8. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    New loss again Racing...

Some rumors about a possible Alves resignation.

9. BocaBoiUK

BocaBoiUK Member

Jan 26, 2010
    South Shields
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Who would we get in though? We are a real conundrum at the minute, IMO we have one of the best squads in the league, but we just can't seem to get the results.

10. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    IMO, your squad is very unbalanced... Your directive has done a really poor job at balancing your squad... For what purpose bringing a player like Gunino if he never plays? How many defensive midfielders do you need? Why not recruiting carrileros? How about your CB and the laterales? I have you seen how Monzon is marking??? Crazy stuff....

IMO your squad need a shrinking down (the likes of Marino, Rosada, Barroso, Paletta and other historicos have done their time in Boca, they have heavy salaries and they hamper your capacity to recruit), a re-balance of players and a new coach (again).

1 person likes this.
  11. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Sure has been quiet in here as of late. I imagine after today's loss to Tigre it'll be quieter.:p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg&feature=related"]YouTube- Cricket Sound[/ame]

1 person likes this.
  12. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Not unless you keep trolling of course.:rolleyes:

13. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  14. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I like your avatar, been a Tigre fan long?:rolleyes:

15. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You can say that, was born and raised in the Tigre region till I was 15 then the family moved to Pilar.

16. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    pwnt ;) People expect the world two follow just two roads. :rolleyes:

17. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That's pretty cool, I didn't know that about you. Kind of surprised actually since you've never posted in any of the other clubs threads. Good win, you deserve to be proud.

Pwnt? Hardly, just inquiring about a fellow poster. What exactly was your point to posting in this thread anyways? Trying to get a rise out of us Bosteros?

18. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Not really, I like the quiet silence. You seem uninspired that he supports Tigre, what's the use of ":rolleyes:" ?

19. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That's fine, and I know I did not post my avatar till the weekend because I never found a website that had a small enough picture. I been on "other" for a bit, because they do not have Tigre. I wasn't here to troll or anything, it was your comment about the crickets.Don't worry, Boca will be back on their feet soon and win many many more titles in the future, I just want one in the primera lol.

20. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'm not sure when the last time you checked was but CA Tigre is on the drop down list of clubs if you wanted to list them. Don't worry about trolling, you have always been a welcomed poster to these fora and besides what is futbol Argentino without some pelotudeces? As far as Boca, I know we'll be back sooner rather than later, just g-d balancing things out in the world right now.

That's funny aerez I like the silence too. You should contribute to that silence. As far as being uninspired by Tigre, futbol-wise they are what they are and don't pretend to be something they are not. With that said, as a place I actually have fond memories from having competed there a couple of times.

21. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Once again, and twice in this thread, you have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about.

You speak about silence, perhaps, you should take your own pill and swallow it and some of your mods stop 'raising the rafters' in the River thread. You don't see us River fans becoming head cases when you post there.

22. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Honestly aerez what is your point? I have no pill to take because I rarely if ever post in the riber forum so I don't know what you are on about. If you have an issue with some of "our mods raising the rafters" then you should take it up with them alright?

23. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Your posts are aggressive, when no one is being aggressive. You assume everyone is a bad guy when they post. We don't assume any bostero comes into the river forum to troll or get a rise out of us. So seriously, just cut the slack for us river fans when we post here... will you.

24. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Actually nothing about my posts have been aggressive. I also don't assume everybody is a bad guy in fact I think the complete opposite. As far as the thread was concerned nobody had posted in eight days when the cricket video was posted. Sorry but that's trolling and I called a spade a spade and that should have been the end of it. Contrary to what you want to believe, the riber supporters have always been free to post what they want here and rarely is anything said about it. Sorry aerez but that is just the truth. If you want to discuss this more then we can take it to PM's so that maybe this thread can get a reprieve and get back on track.

25. BocaBoiUK

BocaBoiUK Member

Jan 26, 2010
    South Shields
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The Chacarita game started so brightly, but as typical this season its all going down the toilet. If this result stays as is, or gets worse, is it time for Alves to leave?