Thanks!

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by KC Salty, Oct 16, 2005.

1. KC Salty

KC Salty Member

Apr 27, 2000
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To all the Dallas fans and Inferno members:

Thanks for your hospitality. From the friendly between the supporters clubs, to the pregame tailgate and the postgame SJ / LA watch party in the parking lot, it made for a great road trip. This may have been the last time that I ever get to see my Wizards, so thanks for making it a good memory. Good luck in the playoffs.

Kevin Maschler

2. Kujeaux

Kujeaux New Member

Oct 25, 2004
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The thanks goes both ways. Your supporter's group is great, a dedicated group of fans, kind outside of the game, fiery in the game.

The supporters soccer game was fun, a bit more intense than I expected. After a game on Friday night, the supporters game and a game today, my feet/ankles are hating me. :p

I liked the way the two groups mingled at the tailgate. Lots of conversations between the groups. You guys made the whole gameday experience 10 times better and we'll be more than happy to have you all back again next year. :) :crosses fingers:

It was unfortunate that the Chivas let you down today and allowed the Metrostars to gain the playoff spot. Yet another reason to hate Chivas USA :D

I hope you all made it back safely
    -Erik

3. Spoon

Spoon Member

Feb 25, 1999
    Overland Park Ks
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks from me as well. Good time and the dish is parking lot after the game was money. As well as not being raped when you walk into a stadium not having security come kick you out of the lot after the games becuase they want to go home. Lastly thanks to the guys who set up the friendly. Goodtimes were had by all.

4. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, thank you guys. I think all of us in Dallas are pulling for you guys to get sold to the locals soon, and then we can plan on doing a home and home supporters game next year (unless they play the game on an effin' Wednesday....)

5. ockk

ockk Member

Jun 1, 2003
    raymore
    had a great time, hope we can do this again next year

6. nutmego10

nutmego10 New Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Dallas
    glad yall had a good time. just returning the hospitality yall gave us in may

7. Zé Bill

Zé Bill Member

Mar 21, 2004
    just want to say to KC fans wearing blue in the PHP stands:

that was eye-opening.
    an impressive show, and with the clapping

it couldn't have hurt your team's 90-minute-plus effort

[darn it] best wishes except for 3 games in'06