Thanks to the Inferno!

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by The Vorpal Blade, May 9, 2004.

1. The Vorpal Blade

The Vorpal Blade New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    I Have
    With the sparse, dud, somnambulent crowds we have, the Cotton Bowl would be comatose without the Inferno. Thanks to the pounding drums, the chants, the singing, we have at least a modicum of spirit for this team. I sat behind the Inferno for the first time since the return to the Bowl, and it was so good. You guys are great, I'd join you except I don't have the voice, and I doubt they'd let me bring my trumpet in... KEEP IT UP!

2. sammyjankins

sammyjankins Red Card

Oct 20, 2001
    (Dallas Area)
    Break out the trumpet at the Inferno tailgate and I bet its worth a couple beers at least.

3. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    I completely agree. The drums keep everything going. I just watched the highlights on MLSnet.com and the drums sounded great on TV.

4. frankc

frankc New Member

Jul 22, 1999
    Richardson,TX
    and I doubt they'd let me bring my trumpet in... KEEP IT UP!...they let me bring in plastic horn,that i blow,why not trumpet?

5. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
    We have been looking for a trumpet player. Join us and make sure that we keep it up.

6. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    I play a mean skin flute.........

7. The Vorpal Blade

The Vorpal Blade New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    I Have
    Thanks, I think I might take you up on that. I gotta get my lip in shape, then I'll bring the horn to a game. You guys have a tailgate before the games, right? Where do you do that?

8. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    LMAO!!!! Spoken like a true Arsenal fan ;)

9. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not that there's anything wrong with it...

10. Balonpie

Balonpie Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Scenic Carrollton
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Go to this link, and all should be right there to include a map and satellite photography!

http://www.the-inferno.net/

11. fordfjord

fordfjord Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am so incredibly freakin' jealous of Dallas - got their own team, getting their own stadium, and, of course, they got the Inferno!!! Great bunch of guys and gals, they whaled on them drums last Saturday (against LA), and just kept us pumped the whole time... Thanks, you all, for having my family at your pre- and post-game parties - am really wishing I could be there for every game, but darn-it, Houston is just too far to do that!

All you Dallas-ites who are either full-blown soccer fans, semi-fans, don't-really-have-anything-to-do-this-Saturday-maybe-I'll-go-see-that-soccer-game-thing-at-that-Cotton-Bowl-Stadium-thing fans - get your butts in there and scream your heads off for me, 'cause I live in freakin' Houston, which doesn't have a team (yet - here's hoping! :D ), probably will not ever have a SSS in my lifetime (thanks to Reliant Stadium being such a "Beautiful Thing" - whatever!), and certainly doesn't have a such a great bunch of supporters like the men and women of Inferno!

And when you do walk in to the Burn vs. Whoever games, stop by and say "Hi!" to the guys in red shirts, tailgating under the trees, for me, will ya'?

12. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    It was nice meeting your family, glad you made the trip. You know where we will be next time you make up for a game.

13. Balonpie

Balonpie Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Scenic Carrollton
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I second that thought. Go Corinthians