Thanks Guys . . .

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by KCWiz, Aug 14, 2005.

1. KCWiz

KCWiz New Member

May 8, 2003
    Manhattan, Kansas
    This is very random, but I just wanted to thank everybody here on BigSoccer.com, especially those who hang out on the MLS forums. After being sent home from work early last night, I simply sat in front of my computer and watched some games, along with hanging out on BS. It was then that I realized how lucky I am to have come across this board. I'm still not sure how I found BigSoccer, actually, but that's all in the past. Never would I have imagined talking about soccer on here pretty much whenever I wanted. I have always looked forawrd to Saturday nights, but soccer gave me a new reason to do so. I've been here for over two years now, and I have learned so much about professional soccer. By posting on this site alone, I have highly anticipated soccer Saturday every week since 2003. I was not a soccer fan for the three years prior to joining this site. However, that lifestyle has completely reversed. I'm also saying that, yes, soccer is going to grow rapidly over the next couple of years. I'll see some of my friends at weight training or school and they'll be talkign about soccer and MLS just out of nowhere. Two years ago that was unimaginable. But I'm telling you, an mass interest in soccer is just around the corner. All soccer fans need to be patient, because this sport is going to hit it big at any moment now. But anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys for dealing with me (I know I'm a pest) and making my stay at BigSoccer very enjoyable. I can't wait to see who will break through and win the Cup this year. Hopefully it will be the Wiz.

Andrew :)

2. ossieend

ossieend New Member

Apr 3, 2005
    derby u.k.
    Man, you think you're a pest. Wait till you get to know me a little better, I'm the biggest knucklehead on the face of the planet. Like the rest of the post though.