Thank you sir, I'll have another--Dumbest Post Thread

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Overachiever, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This whole photo is a wowza

2. Romario'sgurl

Romario'sgurl Member+

Wakanda FC
    Aug 26, 2000
    Wakanda
    Club:
    FC Ingolstadt 04
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Yup. I’m not Jozy’s biggest fan but he was correct about dude getting that job because of his privilege.

That said: Twellman goes on that same rant every time the US misses a tournament. He’s not saying anything profound or what we don’t already know. Just a bunch of hot air. LOL

3. Romario'sgurl

Romario'sgurl Member+

Wakanda FC
    Aug 26, 2000
    Wakanda
    Club:
    FC Ingolstadt 04
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Maybe his Twitter was hacked...:cautious:

1377338566854983685 is not a valid tweet id

4. Athazagoraphobia

Jul 28, 2012
    Vancouver
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Iunno guys, I’m with Twelmann on this one. Missing one Olympics is failure enough, when you miss three the last thing you should be doing is making excuses.

If Jozy’s getting his jimmies ruffled with Twelmann, dude would have a mental break down if he were on a South American NT.

5. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don’t know why they don’t accept arrogance on failures

It happened in Trinidad, it happened in Olympic qualifying

it nearly happened to Mexico in 2013

6. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1377335432401149954 is not a valid tweet id

Turns out that MLS buzz is a big trumpo.

Salmos, Kaney, ShockMaster and 4 others repped this.
  7. AMLO2018

AMLO2018 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    #10007 AMLO2018, Mar 31, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Likewise, Altidore had nerve to "callout" 'racism' @ Azteca (dude recalled CCL matchup vs Wilas) yet didn't say crap about Reggie Cannon getting boo'ed for kneeling during anthem by FC Dallas Spazzos, NYCFC skinheads, Blue BLM

& didnt Twellman's playin end fast by injury? Dozys a joke of a "professional futbolista" either way :ROFLMAO:

8. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Watching them all fight amongst each other is hilarious

Imagine if they don’t make the World Cup twice in a row :ROFLMAO:

Serg33, Colima24, Kaney and 10 others repped this.
  9. AMLO2018

AMLO2018 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Fr, i like their self-destruction

Kaney, El Pipiripau, ShockMaster and 6 others repped this.
  10. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1377637650056773645 is not a valid tweet id

Kaney and El Pipiripau repped this.
  11. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  12. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wow, didn’t even know the Cayman Islands had a national team

Serg33, Salmos, Colima24 and 5 others repped this.
  13. LaMascara

LaMascara Member+

Apr 11, 2013
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
  14. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I'm actually kind of surprised. I once saw U20 Cayman Islands play El Salvador in that same stadium were they just lost 11-0 and they were a better side that many Caribbean teams in that tournament including a guy Kareem Foster, who I thought was the best player in that game. Scored off a free kick too. They wouldn't have been my pick to get that kind of trashing although they are not Bermuda (that was the more impressive result from Canada IMO) either.

Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  15. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    About Ochoa's save against Brazil in 2014....

God damns are some people stupid.....

Mr. Pink, Serg33, sidspaceman and 9 others repped this.
  16. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Altidore lashing out at Howdy Doody wasn't so much because he was being a snowflake over criticism, but more because he's just sick of these White commentators in general. You can tell.

The fact is that blacks in the nad system get treated like their pets or servants, and many want to speak out on that, but know that they can't. They just have to grin and bear it. Sooner or later the kettle explodes.

They deserve their own team. If the Boricuas can get their own team, which is deserved, then Black North America deserves one too. How embarrassing is it to have to wear the White man's kits, stand for their goofy song, and salute their flag, if you want to play internationally. It's an insult, and that goes for other POC too. They look like clowns. Completely degrading. That's what pushed Altidore to the edge, no POC feels fully comfortable in the nad world. Even Herc Gomes knows he raccoons out, you can tell he's self aware.

Give all black North Americans their own team as an option to other NTs they're eligible for. The games would be fun, and nadfans will expose their true feelings even more, which is good, no more hiding it. Would you rather stand for Lift Every Voice before the game starts, or that spungled banner song, written by a racist. Wear a kit designed with soul, or the nad golf shirts, which no self respecting POC would wear voluntarily.

The highest selling shirt among black North Americans is Nigeria. I don't even know if the nad shirt even makes the top 10 among them tbh. Whites love the fact that blacks have no choice but to play for them, it's a further power trip. Enough of that.

justink, Sanchito and jrinsd19 repped this.
  17. JohnnyFutbol

JohnnyFutbol Member+

Nov 5, 2009
    Haddonfield
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Wow an actual reasonable take from a non bias take on the development, a nad could never :laugh:

"
    Looking at how Mexico should look in future cycles based on where their youngsters are today is a fools errand. Sure you can compare club environments with US or Canadian players, and have fun speculating/dreaming, but they are Mexico. They will always be a technical, attacking team, expecting to dominate concacaf. That will always give them the edge.

But if you want to go there, look no further than the young 18 year old Mexican midfielder who is regularly making the bench at Lille. We cream ourselves at Corbeanu doing the exact same thing at Wolves, meanwhile the Mexicans are like "wake us up when he starts playing and scoring".

That's the difference in mentality between Mexico and Canada, or even the USA for that matter. I think that difference in mentality shows in the field too, despite where the Mexicans are playing their club football.

So while Canada and especially the United States are producing strong players in record numbers, I am going to have to see some evidence before I suggest that Mexico is not the king of concacaf. "

18. Saldgotti1991

Saldgotti1991 Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The thing is all these Canadian and US prospects are where they are at because of their physical tools. Mexican players will forever have better touch and control when it comes to international play. The exception with the other countries would be one player and that’s Davies. Pulisic, Reyna, and even dest lack ball control/technique and look amazing only when left wide open.

19. Robert Borden

Robert Borden Member+

Chelsea
    Canada
    Apr 19, 2017
    Toronto, Ontario
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I'll say that there's nothing wrong for us to be excited by our prospects. Any fans of their respective countries does it and quite frankly, we aren't seeking validation. We are in a "renaissance" more so than "Golden age" so I think that this is what's being celebrated. Good prospects are just one component of that "Renaissance". We finally have a league, a coherent program, corporate investment and a Canadian at the top tier within FIFA.

I'm on those boards daily and Corbeanu warrants the excitement although we are aware that he needs to do it in EPL. Contrarily to US fans who tends to overhype their prospects, Corbeanu hype started when Wolves Academy coach said that even at 18, he was Wolves best prospect in their system. So we have high hopes for him, he's already better than Hoillet who's in the twilight of his career.

Comments on Liam Millar are very grounded on the boards. We view him as a Championship player who has a high ceiling but not our savior.

We're blessed with young guys like Eustaquio, David and Davies being this good while far from being in their prime. I'd say that's the bulk of the enthusiasm with Larin current form.

As for overtaking Mexico, it's one-sided really, it's a hard no. Contrarily to US fans who are desperate to catch up Liga MX thus downplaying the strength of your league, we have no skin in the game. Objectively, we know how strong it is and what an asset it is for the program providing you the depth that US fans refuse to acknowledge.

There's a reason CPL has taken more cues from Liga MX than MLS in building our league.
    • Mandatory minutes for U21 Canadians
    • 1st season had Apertura & Clausura model
    • We're building towards pro/rel
    • We are improving young Internationals instead of guys wanting to retire
    • More minutes for Canadians to build the depth... etc.
    So until the league matures to the point it becomes a top 3 in CONCACAF (which is the goal) - that's not even up for discussion until that point.

20. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Lake County, IL AKA Southern Wisconsin
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

21. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why you doxxing me, bruh? Imma talk with Huss & Dark Knight to get you permabanned.

ShockMaster, Serg33, Salmos and 2 others repped this.
  22. Skadrist

Skadrist Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    El Norte
    I definitely think Canada has room for optimism this coming cycle and in the future. The talent is definitely there for them. However, the games still have to be played and It will be a very interesting qualifying cycle.

23. Philip J. Fry

Philip J. Fry Member+

Mexico
    Jun 12, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund

ShockMaster, Kaney, Miguel Myers and 7 others repped this.
  24. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    “Yo fui portero”

Jugando FIFA no cuenta pendejo!

ShockMaster, siva66, Kaney and 5 others repped this.
  25. Salmos

Salmos Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    LOL he's so triggered, he pinned his "nada especial" reply on his profile. He's just straight doubling down.

Mr. Pink, ShockMaster, Kaney and 6 others repped this.