TEX Hooper

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by justscore, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Armis36

Armis36 Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Garland, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL Thanks for the pics. Made me laugh out loud :D

Man, I bet that things going to be as hot as an oven on the inside.

2. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    yea, the guy inside is going to be sweating like a French soilder

or

yea, the guy inside is going to be sweating like a gay guy trying to eat a hot dog in front of his parents

3. FCD Fan

FCD Fan New Member

Feb 24, 2005
    Pismo Beach, CA
    good for FCD. Given the new location and new demos "Hector the Hoop" will be well liked. Kids like that stuff and if kids like it, Mom likes it and that makes money! Let's see where else it shows up...

4. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

yay! Then mom takes kid to game, mom doesn't pay attention and kid only makes noise when mascot/free whatever is being given away, otherwise everyone is uptight and quiet all game! Yay! (sorry long day at work)

5. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    I dont mind the mascot one bit. If it makes the game more enjoyable and keeps people coming back I think its great.

Go to a RoughRiders game and watch their mascot "Duece", he does a great job.

6. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    G-d damn! If it ain't the lack of roof, it's the mascot. Wut will bug the BS posters. Mascots are part of the atmosphere, pomp, and circus that surrounds sports. Anywho....good design on the mascot, poor vato who has to do the work on a toasty summer inside all that foam and cloth. Gives new meaning to sweaty b***s.... :D

7. RodneyMunch

RodneyMunch New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Tex Pooper more like it. Islamico was a real mascot. This zipper head ranks up there with the Decker Dog. Maybe Ryan Suarez or Joey Franchino will snap and take him out one day on the sideline. One of us needs to win a halftime contest, get down on the field, and then go for it.