Tell Me Again They're Not Deranged

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Bill Archer, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. bojendyk

bojendyk New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    South Loop, Chicago
    Eh, ~35% of people think that Saddam Hussein was behind 9-11, a roughly equal proportion believes that we found Hussein's weapons of mass destruction (IIRC), and ~40% believe that God created the universe in seven 24-hour days.

See what I'm getting at? Between one-third and half the American public couldn't find their own assholes with a flashlight, a speculum, a medical textbook, and the world's foremost expert in proctology to tell them, "There! Your asshole is right there!" It would explain these poll results. It would also explain how Paris Hilton acquired celebrity status and why Kangaroo Jack once dominated at the box office.

I *do* think it's funny that libertarians back the conspiracy theories more than subscribers to any other ideology. :D

3. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    Is it possible that there are 35-40% wackos on each side, well represented on these boards?

4. VFish

VFish Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    BDS in Seattle... Seahawks duo blitzed by Bush backlash.

Their offense? Meeting the President at a GOP fund raiser.

5. FeverNova1

FeverNova1 New Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Plano
    Liberalism is a mental disorder.

6. FeverNova1

FeverNova1 New Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Plano
    Well this is interesting...

Zogby International was commissioned by [Press TV] to conduct a telephone survey of [adults].

PRESS TV is an English language international television news channel which is funded by the Iranian government, based in Tehran and broadcasts in English on a round-the-clock schedule.

7. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States