News: Team News VIII 2008/2009

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by ForeverRed, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. OptimusMK

OptimusMK Member

May 4, 2008
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He knows where is the EXIT door............

3. raf fcb

raf fcb Member

May 29, 2007
    Mexico/Netherlands
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don't see what's the problem, he is just telling the truth, the spanish league is stronger than the german, so? anybody thinks is not? they have more money to spend, is easy... and Barcelona is the best team in the world, he is right about it.

4. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, guess what? BAYERN extended with him.

Makes those who think clearly wonder who the real "dumbass" is.........

5. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

The voice of reason......

I don't know about the "best team in the world" part, but all the rest is totally true.

You must spread.......

6. OptimusMK

OptimusMK Member

May 4, 2008
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    i don't think so. This year they only have Barcelona. My favorite liga is Bundesliga snce childhood. And if he thinks in that way why is he playing here, and BTW he is a captain.How will sound if Uli says"I want to be a menager in Barcelona, that place is haven for gays like me":)

7. OptimusMK

OptimusMK Member

May 4, 2008
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I dont think so............

8. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Then it's a good thing I didn't ask or address you, isn't it?? :rolleyes:

9. OptimusMK

OptimusMK Member

May 4, 2008
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ja man

10. Hendrik

Hendrik Member+

Aug 27, 2005
    Deutschland
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'd like to add he was asked about Mancini so it's not like he came up with that name.

Borowski is unhappy with his role: "I was dropped overnight and I don't know why." He's disappointed that Klinsmann doesn't talk to him.

11. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't see Jurgen going anywhere unless all of management's quotes to the media are a Bayern-blindside waiting to be sprung. Has happened before, I just don't believe the hype this time though.

Borshiteski should come to grips with the fact he is not the answer at Bayern. We all have on these boards. Perhaps he should start surfing in here like Jurgen, Uli, and KHR do! :D

12. shealygg

shealygg Member

Jul 5, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I also think that if Boro thinks that he was dropped "overnight", then he himself is blind. When was the last time he was in the starting XI? Dropped from what? First sub? Please... He's played sporadically with sporadic results....what does he realistically expect? Him sitting is not a surprise to everyone else...

I think in light of the current situation, that there are only a very few players on this squad that are entitled to feel comfortable in their positions...ie, Ribery, Klose, Lucio, Lahm. Everyone else should be in fear for their jobs...maybe that would motivate them to work harder to keep their jobs. If you could build a "new" squad around those few key players, then some real progress could be made. With the season that we're witnessing, there should be some real uneasiness both in the locker room and in the coaches' offices...People perform their best when they feel they have something to prove....It seems to me that most everyone has been performing such that they feel entitled to their role...

13. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'll take Boro at BVB in a heart beat!!!

14. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is that that team that looks like the Chicago Sting??? :D

[​IMG]

15. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol...if those colors were red and white it would look like Bayern...the other Chicago team!! ;)

[​IMG]

16. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Exactly, if you love it so much get the hell out and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Wait.. scratch that, I'd rather the door does hit him when he leaves.

17. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Again, Bayern just gave him an extension, so who are the real dumbasses here??

18. shealygg

shealygg Member

Jul 5, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Is this a trick question?

:D
    I'd slowly raise my hand and say "We are for offering the f-ing extension!"

19. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    True, we are the de dee deees in this occasion as well. Whether Klismann or whoever caoches instead of him coaches next season, I don't want him to ever wear the armband again. He doesn't understand what it means to wear Bayern's captain armband.

I felt terrible when Barca scored their equalizer, you could tell Lucio wanted a win for us and to keep a clean sheet. He was so dissapointed standing in the ground that way, made me feel horrible. Not the right thread for this, but just sain'..

20. shealygg

shealygg Member

Jul 5, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I saw the same reaction from Demi while lying there on the ground with the ball under him....you could tell they WANTED it.

21. Mr. J

Mr. J Member

Apr 14, 2008
    SoCal
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I haven't seen this posted today. Ribery pretty much echoing all our thoughts.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=637521&sec=europe&cc=5901

If he wanted to leave, then there really would be no point to keep him against his wishes, and the transfer fee he would command would be well worth it. But hey, if Franck wants to stay and help progress this team, then screw the transfer money.

22. humin12

humin12 Member+

Sep 20, 2008
    Ferguson, Missouri
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If only I could rep Ribery:p

23. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah man, it was so sad to see and it hurt.. a lot. Either way, I truly hope this makes everyone more committed next season to give it their all and go as far as possible in Champions League. :(

We already have two major improvements in Olic and Tymoschuk, which gives us much better depth than this season (Olic 3rd ST, Bommel DM) and a great starting player to restore our biggest weakness by adding one of the top 5 best DMs in the world.

--

As for Ribery, it's what I told all of you when you kept whining. He is definitely staying in the summer, don't believe the ridiculous newspapers so easily. I have to say Laporta has been absolutely class in the way he's handled the situation, props big time to him.

24. Mr. J

Mr. J Member

Apr 14, 2008
    SoCal
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Also, it was reassuring when after Ribery scored there was no big celebration. I liked the team's attitude, that yeah we scored a goal, but it means f*ck all unless we score 3 or 4 more. So let's get on with it.

I'm hoping a reliable DM like Tymo will instill in Micho the confidence he so desperately needs to get his form back. And Lucio for captain, Klose for vice-captain.

25. shealygg

shealygg Member

Jul 5, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Good point....I noticed it but really forgot about it afterwards....