Team-e Melli News

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Afshin, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  2. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    This can help :

Iran national football team

Iran Premier League Football

You have updated profiles of almost all the players.

3. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Thanks Alireza jAn, this is very helpfull.

Afshin

4. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  5. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  6. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  7. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Hey guys,

Not that many of us care about WAFF Championships right after the World Cup, but here it is anyway.

The significance of it, I think, is that there will probably be a new coach in charge.

8. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  9. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    :eek:

10. DR.Ari V

DR.Ari V New Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Hoffman Estates,IL
    ya i read it too! and im as shocked as you are. i mean even branco has said that he does not have enough coaching knoweldge...but:)confused:) he know so much about iran football. WTF? hows iran football related the to world cup? we wont be playing shamooshak noshahr in the world cup, are we? because then daei can be very helpful.
    jesus, i donno. im pissed because we wont hire ghotbi but we have daei as our AC

11. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  12. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  13. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  14. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    In 98, i went to the Iran-USA game. Some Mojahedines were in the stadium. I know because in the middle of the game they brought out T-shirts with Massoud and Maryam Rajavee pictures (flags and anything with writings on it being forbiden) stood up and started saying slogans and wayving those damn things :eek:
    So their were some of the other Iranians fighting with the Mojahedine. I'm not sure it was for politic reasons though. I think it was more because they were'nt letting people watch the game !

So IMO this kind of thing will happen again. I don't see them "attacking" the NT.

15. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    I am thinking the same thing Ali jAn. I was not in France in 1998, but heard the stories.

16. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  17. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    few more pictures of TM in Switzerland.

Click here.

18. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Hey guys,

Here is a Team Melli Profile I wrote. Remember that it is meant to give non-Iranians some general information on Iran and Team Melli. You die hards may find it not so informational as you know all there is to know! :)

Cheers,

19. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Hey guys,

Here is an interesting article. I am begining to feel the knockout round coming around! ;)

20. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  21. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the headlines we have seen on Iranian papers questioning Hashemian's TM future, Mansour Ebrahimzadeh said his place in the team is safe and he will return at a later time.

(In Persian)
    http://www.lastkick.com/fa/?p=356

22. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, there is a very strong anti-legionnaire sentiments taking root in the Iranian media. In this interview Coach Amir Ghalehnoei (in my opinion) delivers very professional and factual responses to the interviewer’s questions that seem to have been designed to fan the flame.

http://www.lastkick.com/fa/?p=361

23. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  24. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    Indeed a good interview, that interviewer was such an idiot, almost seemed like he wanted to blame Hashemian.Good job by GN. I personally dont think we need any legionnaires for the Syria match.

25. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Yes, I agree with you Txt jAn. We should let these poor guys establish themselves in their clubs. I mean come on, you start a new job that many people at your company are after, and two weeks into the job you decide to take a long vacation forcing your boss to have one of those other guys take over. How secure do you feel when you get back and see that the guys has done well in your place and your boss is very pleased with the results? :)

What impressed me most was GN's compsure and professional responses.