tape+ prewrap

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Shinobu, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Shinobu

Shinobu Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Narnia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I need a case of tape and prewrap for my team this year, anyone have a good place to buy it for cheap?

johnson and johnson or mueller only please

thanks guys/girls

2. Utd16

Utd16 Member

May 24, 2008
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I bought some prewrap and tape at my local Sports Authority store. I'm sure Dicks Sporting Goods have some, if not try and order it online

3. Shinobu

Shinobu Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Narnia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ive bought from local stores but most tape costs 2-3 dollars and prewrap is more. I want to buy in bulk so it will cost around $1 a roll for tape.

My girls dont get injured that often but when they do, they stay injured for months and months....which means a lot of tape

4. jeremys_dad

jeremys_dad Member

NYC Football Club
    Apr 29, 2007
    The Big Easy
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    try finding a mfg code # from dicks site or any other and google that number. Thats the methodology I looked up cold spray to find an MSDS to see what was in it, and how to get a case cheap. Isn't that cheap and there's a lot of science to the spray.

5. dejansavicevic10

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    Here is some Mueller tape for a $1.15, kinda piqued my interest, so I went to search for it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Mueller-2119-ATHLETIC-TAPE-WHITE/dp/B001N06OK6/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t"]Amazon.com: ATHLETIC TAPE- ROLL, WHITE: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]