SWITZERLAND :mad:

Discussion in 'Israel: National Teams' started by Kappa18, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    This is a list of complains i have against Switzerland and there psycological warfare of cheaters in order to win Israel:

1) They stopped 250Kg of Kosher meat, cause somehow, there leftist life in Switzerland does not allow a animal to be slaughtered like the way jews or muslims usually slaughter them...so we have a problem with the meat.......

2) They gave us 10 balls to practice with. FIFA orders atleast 20 balls for the visiting team.

3) They gave our address out to reporters where our Hotel is, so now the hotel is flagged with reporters herassing our players and not giving them rest.

4) NO mineral water in the hotel! We are drinking unhealthy water in the expense of the swiss..

5) There training (swiss) is in an undisclosed location. They dont want us to know there tricks, but they give everyone our training so anyone can go, even the chablanim :mad:

THIS IS TOTALLY UNFIAR!
    THIS IS TOTALLY BIASED!
    THIS IS TOTALLY OUTOFCALL
    AND THIS IS TOTALLY UNSPORTMANSHIP!!!!!!

TAKE OFF SOME POINTS FROM SWITZERLAND :D?

2. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Apr 7, 2000
    Re: NAZI SWITZERLAND :mad:

No doubt all your righteous indignation is justified by these <sarcasm>horrendous circumstances </sarcasm>, but do you have to go and slap an offensive label ("Nazi") on an entire nation?

Now, I have been reading these boards long enough to know that you irresponsibly toss around loaded terms like "anti-Semitic" and "Nazi" often and that this is just another example of the same immaturity and foolishness you have been showing for a long time, but this has got to stop.

I can't believe I have to say this, but not everybody who opposes Kappa18 is an anti-Semite (as if you represent Judaism in some way). And any of the standard home field gamesmanship that may or may not be occurring right now in Switzerland does not in any way equate to the atrocities visited upon innocents by the Nazi regime during the 1930's and '40s. So would you please stop with this idiocy?

3. neilgrossman

neilgrossman New Member

May 12, 2000
    Hoboken, NJ

Yeah, if you want to call the Swiss Nazis, discuss their actions during WWII, not this week.

4. akofman12345

akofman12345 New Member

Apr 16, 2005
    San Jose

NAzi Swiss....kinda made me laugh. But to think that they are goingto such great lengths to somehow mess with our side is absolutly AMAZING. They are scared sh1tless, all we have to do Saturday is confrim why they are soo scared. I cant fricking wait to the game, cant watch it :mad:, but my cell will tell me evrything i need to know.
    GO ISRAEL!!!!!!

5. film2112

film2112 New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Sunny Los Angeles
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
  6. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Im sorry :(

My emotions ran high!

I was watching the Soup Nazi episode from Seinfield so it was a reason for making this thread!

My apologies :D

7. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Wow, I am shocked by the actions of the Swiss - not..
    Anyways, the game is crucial to israel and I believe many more people around the world will be watching this. I really want Israel to win - some payback for WWII ;)

8. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland

You don't think there is kosher meat in Switzerland?! It's just that by our laws 16 boxes of meat weren't allowed in, that's all.
    I hear 10 balls are FIFA standard. Swiss TV had a report on how whiny your team was about this.
    Yeah, It must be real hard to find out where Israel is staying in a small city like Basel. I have the feeling it's mostly the Israeli reporters (around 50 I hear) that are "harassing" your team.
    There is no such thing as unhealthy water in Switzerland. Shocking, no?
    I'm pretty sure you could have had a training session behind closed doors if you wanted to.
    Yeah, real funny. It almost feels like back in the early 90's when certain Jewish circles in NY started a Nazi-Switzerland propaganda to retrieve money from our banks. Of course our banks were at fault and mistakes were made during WWII, but equating the whole country to Nazi Germany was lower than low. Let me remind you that Switzerland accepted the most Jewish refugees (70,000) before we were forced to close our borders. That's right, we took more than the United States who also closed their borders along with Britain. This thread is pathetic and should be closed.

No wonder this board attracts political trolls all the time.

9. FCBasel1893

FCBasel1893 New Member

May 7, 2003
    Basel, Switzerland

Kappa18, shut the hell up you ********in' idiot. You obviously don't even realize what it means to call someone a Nazi so you better watch your language from now on. Your post has been reported to an admin.

By the way the points you mentioned are all absolutely ridiculous.

10. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Relax, didn't you read that he was just kidding after watching Seinfel episode of soup nazi. Boy, you can't take a little joke.

11. FCBasel1893

FCBasel1893 New Member

May 7, 2003
    Basel, Switzerland

I didn't read that post of his earlier.

Still, especially as a supporter of Israel (I guess he is a Jew as well), you should really think twice if you want to call people Nazis like that just for fun. He should know that's not a term you throw around like that :rolleyes:

Whatever, at least take it out of the thread title then I don't care..

(you might notice the Swiss are a little sensitive when it comes to that topic, for good reason)

12. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland

1. This isn't funny.

2. It is of very poor taste.

3. Delete or close this thread.

*Ahem* Israel Moderators?

13. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite

Kappa, dude, wtf are you doing? Switzerland has had a Jewish head of state. This is a really stupid way to get fired up for a WCQ.

14. Schnorrer

Schnorrer Member

May 17, 2005
    Venezuela
    Club:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

ok now this is getting out of hands, ok kappa make a mistake just tell him to change the threat name and that's it ur gonna make a war out of this....let the war be on the futbol ground and not in here...i give to the swiss in the name of peace a olive branch....the swiss can give me a watch and make it a nice one!!!!!! :cool:

15. Dominique Rocheteau

Dominique Rocheteau New Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Canada

He's probably about 16 years old.

The Swiss may be many things...but i don't think they're Nazis.

16. Schnorrer

Schnorrer Member

May 17, 2005
    Venezuela
    Club:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

well u never know there is gotta be at least 1 swiss nazi!!! :cool: i mean israelies are not perfect neighter the swiss.....now give me chocolates, cheese and watches u bitches!!!! jejejeje just kidding... ;)

17. Ami05

Ami05 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    California

He apologized.....let it go......enough.
    Let's have a good game. hopefully a win for Israel in Basle. :p
    Oh and don't call the Israeli team whiny. It's still kinda crappy that they did not give out more balls and stuff to the Israeli's.
    Switzerland always respected what our team has done, The pressure is on them. I am expecting a good game.

18. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland

They did get their 20 balls in the end (after the Israeli equipment manager was caught on tape being rather rude about it.) The kosher meat was simply stopped due to our laws. The Israeli team should have done its research about what is allowed before showing up with a quarter ton of meat at the border. As for the water, that is all Hilton management and we have nothing to do with it. I personally find it very hard to believe that a Hilton (!) wouldn't have mineral water.
    Look, this isn't the first time you have thrown around terms like anti-semite and nazi carelessly. Many (including me) have called you out on it in the past. Here's an idea: stop doing it

19. Ami05

Ami05 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    California

I'm glad they got there 20balls. I don't think it's such a big deal but now the Israeli had to be rude about it to get it(what are you saying). Don't try to argue this way.....I personally don't give a shi** about it. Your saying the Israeli was being rude about getting soccer balls.....the other guy is saying we're whining. Get over it. I don't care ..Switzerland can take 40balls and .........
    whatever... Let's just play soccer.

20. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Ok, so back to my Nazi Swiss Thread..

seems that i was getting a nice enjoyment hearing "Zigg heil" from the wonderful Basel Crowd.....how wonderful of them...

and not to mention the wonderful "FREE Palsestine" banners that disrupted the game...

it would be easy for those protestors to stab one of our players and yet....for like a half a minute no gaurds stopped them. Only the Swiss NT players hold them.....

Discraceful Swiss......

21. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Whah happened? The fans yelled Zigg Heil and Free Palestine - how typical of Europenas.
    Free Palestine, from what?, so stupid, I always knew Swiss were not better than French.

22. rapscallion

rapscallion New Member

May 1, 2002

Righteous indignation from a Beitar Jerusalem fan.

23. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland

Source? Your ears? Are you 100% sure?

(I didn't hear it)
    Stadium security certainly didn't look good on that.

24. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

NO NO NO NO!

you dont understand what im saying..

This is what happened:

55th minute....some punk ass Swiss fans came into the FIELD...the FIELD...the "secured" Field....about 6-10 of them, with a banner saying "Free Palestine". It disrupted the game for like 10 minutes.

No security came, and they were allowed to roam the field for a good 3/4 of a minute to a minute a 1/4....

And yes...i heard it clear and straight a lot of zigg heil chants in the crowd...it was hard to hear it but i heard..

I really want our 4000 or so fans (some from Israel, others from France) to be able to leave this ********ing place safely and securley!

25. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Oooo Tap down you RAP SCALLION! :D