Swedish Allsvenskan 2015

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by UFF DA, Feb 3, 2015.

1. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Hammarby-IFK Göteborg round 13

triplet1 repped this.
  2. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I understand that this is the Allsvenskan thread, but I wanted to congratulate Sweden's U 21 side on their EM Final win. I was convinced they would win it all after watching them walk all over Denmark in the semi final, 4-1. Sweden was strong even in the 90th minute! Could this mean that Sweden will be a force to deal with in EM and VM competitions in the not too distant future? The players will be great to watch for their clubs--great job! HEJA SVERIGE!

Dune repped this.
  3. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    #153 Ceres, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Personally I think both the Swedish fans and players have been an embarrassment for Sweden in this tournament, considering how they were disrespectful against the Danish National Anthem and the Danish U21 team after their win :

Several days before the match against Denmark, the Swedish players seemed butthurt about being the underdog, while the Danish U21 were labled favorites by the media, because of their individual skills and talent .... the Danish players and coach on the other hand said it would be a very difficult match ... but I guess this got lost in translation and media headlines in Sweden, when you look at the butthurt Swedish U21 players and fans ...

No doubt Sweden was the most solid, focused and efficient team-work in this tournament, while Portugal were the most individually skilled side in my opinion ... Denmark have several exceptionally skilled players at U21 level ... In fact, this is probably the most individually skilled Danish U21 generation ever, with English PL players Eriksen and Okore (who were rested after a long season and did not play) ... Sisto, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Viktor Fischer ... and I could name a fairly long list of u21's from this generation who have already proved their value and skills at a bigger stage ... but the Danish coach was keeping some out and resting key players by using rotation throughout this tournament, which did not favor the team-work.

However, at the end of the day, the question you need to ask yourself is how many of the Swedish, Portuguese, Danish, German, Italian and English U21 players from this tournament are going to add some real quality to the senior NT in the long run ? ... Guidetti himself is 23 and has shown little to nothing at senior NT level so far and club wise he is also unattached I believe, but I guess he could become a late bloomer for Sweden, while Simon Tibbling is one Sweden should pin their hope on ... he's talented, only 20 years old and already playing in the Dutch league ... and Liverpool now also seem ready to make a bid on Ludwig Augustinsson who has been doing well for FC København .... otherwise I really dont know ... it was an excellent, efficient team efford by Sweden, but you also need to understand that this is youth level, where not all countries field their very best and also may be using rotation, to try out several different players..

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  4. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Since you're Danish I'm sure of your knowledge between Swedens and Denmarks hate - love relationship, specially in football. It's rather easy to get carried away as a group even if it's disrespectfull to make noise at the opponents national anthem. The Swedish players did later on ask the fans to simple not do it again against an opponent which is all you can do after the harm is already done. This is however the only bad thing the fans did during the entire tournament, the rest of the time they behaved and supported Sweden (unless our media is very biased).
    I presume the reason why they were "butthurt" is because they've been constantly downgraded and than proved that they belonged in the final. However Swedish media overexxegerate what the danes said which media always do. Same thing happend towards Sweden from England when Augustinsson said that the english players were abit overrated.

I presume people are more proud of Sweden actually winning something in a football tournament since the olympic gold in 1948, even if our world cup silver and two bronzes are a higher achievment (or winning the real thing as Denmark did 1992). Sweden won this tourament due to a coach who could get the players to really think as a team and not their own individual preformance, example Kristoffer Olsson who scored a hattrick against Turkey which took Sweden to the playoff against France did accept the bench without a problem in the next game.

Guidettie might had an higher success if he havn't been forced out of play for about 2 years after his success in the dutch league, but I still don't think his that good and he defintly talk to much (like the interview in your youtube link).

Tibbling will presumbly go far and it wouldn't suprise me if he'll become one of Swedens better players later in his career.

We do not have as much individual skill as example Denmark but people that wouldn't suprise be if they succeded is Lewicki (Malmö), Quaison (Palermo) Sam Larsson (Heerenveen) and I was also rather impressed by Khalili in this tournament.
    I’m not sure about the Danish players but in Sweden we usually get happy when we beat our biggest rival even if it’s in the U21. I do agree that it’s a shame people made noise during your national anthem but that’s also the only bad thing Swedish fans did, so I do not agree on the fans was a shame. The players did later on ask swedes to not “boo” during national anthems which are all you can do when the harm is already done.
    People shouldn’t really take John Guidettie to serious since he really do talk too much and I agree that is no way to treat a semi-final opponent. Swedish players should rather be happy that opponent’s media coverage underrates the team since I presume that’s what fuelled them on to finally win the tournament. Yes of course Swedish media over exaggerated what the Danes said, just like the English media did towards Sweden when Augustinsson said they were a bit overrated.

With players making it to the top I agree on Denmark fielding better talents but our team did prove that it’s possible to win with great tactical display and team spirit even though being the second weakest team on paper. Sweden’s coach did get a bit criticized for not using the best players before they actually won the gold, by either putting them on the bench or not taking them into the squad.
    Players that wouldn’t surprise me if they succeeded is as you mentioned before Tibbling and Augustinsson, and then Lewicki (in the UEFA all-star team) , he played well in Häcken and is currently playing for Malmö, Quaison (Palermo), Sam Larsson (Heerenveen) and I was also impressed by Khalili in this tournament even though he missed his penalty. I’m also interested in how it will go for our defenders since they overall did a good job and the central defenders are a weak link in our senior squad.

With that said I'm pretty sure IFKgötet1 have better knowledge of younger talents in Sweden and the future do presumbly look good for both Denmark and Sweden (as soon as we sack Hamrén since I got no hope for our senior squad until his out).

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  5. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    I’m not sure about the Danish players but in Sweden we usually get happy when we beat our biggest rival even if it’s in the U21. I do agree that it’s a shame people made noise during your national anthem but that’s also the only bad thing Swedish fans did, so I do not agree on the fans was a shame. The players did later on ask swedes to not “boo” during national anthems which are all you can do when the harm is already done.
    People shouldn’t really take John Guidettie to serious since he really do talk too much and I agree that is no way to treat a semi-final opponent. Swedish players should rather be happy that opponent’s media coverage underrates the team since I presume that’s what fuelled them on to finally win the tournament. Yes of course Swedish media over exaggerated what the Danes said, just like the English media did towards Sweden when Augustinsson said they were a bit overrated.

With players making it to the top I agree on Denmark fielding better talents but our team did prove that it’s possible to win with great tactical display and team spirit even though being the second weakest team on paper. Sweden’s coach did get a bit criticized for not using the best players before they actually won the gold, by either putting them on the bench or not taking them into the squad.
    Players that wouldn’t surprise me if they succeeded is as you mentioned before Tibbling and Augustinsson, and then Lewicki (in the UEFA all-star team) , he played well in Häcken and is currently playing for Malmö, Quaison (Palermo), Sam Larsson (Heerenveen) and I was also impressed by Khalili in this tournament even though he missed his penalty. I’m also interested in how it will go for our defenders since they overall did a good job and the central defenders are a weak link in our senior squad.

With that said I'm pretty sure IFKgötet1 have better knowledge of younger talents in Sweden and the future do presumbly look good for both Denmark and Sweden (as soon as we sack Hamrén since I got no hope for our senior squad until his out).[/QUOTE]

Is pretty much what I was suppose to write before, never erased my fast answear with alot of errors.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  6. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can understand where you are coming from with your thoughts and I don't totally disagree with you. I really think the Swedes entered the Danish match with high emotion and they were able to use that emotion to their advantage. As the match progressed, and the Swedes scored, they were able to build upon the emotion. Perhaps the emotion was due to the fact the Swedes were labled or perceived as underdogs and they wanted to prove everyone wrong (which they did). I say good for them. I personally thought the Denmark/Sweden match WAS the final, not just the semifinal. It was a great match.

Regarding how the Swedish players (Guidetti in particular) acted after the match, I can understand their excitement and the fact they were on an emotional high, but I agree his comments were over the top, especially considering they still had to play and win the Final. A little decorum was needed, especially because 90 minutes before the Swedes were upset at being considered underdogs. I try to teach my kids that when they defeat a foe, score a goal, or win a big match, they should always act like it was not the first time, like they have been there before. No need to dance and celebrate in front of the opposing club.

Only time will tell if the players themselves will amount to something big. I figure if the players are that good, they would be playing for the full national side, so I believe you are absolutely correct about the countries not fielding their best and implementing a rotation. I believe that the U 21 EM and VM are a good example of UEFA and FIFA big soccer. In other words: $$$.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  7. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Good discussion going on here guys! Very interesting indeed. As Always I can find things to agree on in all these posts.

I can see what Ceres is pointing out with the clear disrespect shown by some of those Swedish supporters booing an whistling the Danish Anthem. Very unnessesary. A golden rule is never to show disrespect for someone elses Anthem. It´s sacred.
    What ILKicks pointed out though is that whilst it is not correct to do so, we can certainly see the mechanisms behind it. The emotions built up to this "Derby". A lot of talk in media igniting it further. You have a fiery charecter like Guidetti losing his cool under these circumstances.
    Kung mentiones some of the most interesting talents Sweden have. Interestingly enough two of them not even starters. Sam Larsson and Robin Quaison. Where the latter showed some of his great skill during the few minutes he got to play. Ceres also mentioned Tibbling. He had a significant role as we saw obviously. He has impressed in the eredevisie. Augustinsson is a major talent as well. As we saw the Swedish coach opted mainly to focus on a strong collective of players to do the job.Hiljemark is a guy that fits into this mold. Not spectacular but very professional. Some of the better talents weren´t even in the squad. In retrospect we can conclude that this was probably the only way Sweden could win a tournament like this. "Kampmoral" and "laganda".
    Yes no doubt the Danes have a fantastic generation of players. Loads of talent as we saw. Nice to see. Apart from the disrespect shown....It is Always something special to meet the Brother-nation with all emotions running high! Lovehate!

Footnote: Pierre-Emil Höjbjerg is a player I like. Seem to have a great head on the shoulders. If he continues to develope nicely he could go on to something great. I had hoped for Sisto to get more playing time. Great speed. Irrational. Have impressed in the Superligaen earlier.

Maybe the Swedish victory could symbolize the fact that soccer is a teamsport. Not Always are the best/most talented players becoming the most successful and winning the most. In many cases yes. But sometimes you need a good footballing-brain to match it....

The Allsvenskan started up again

Djurgården–Örebro 2–0 (2–0)
    1–0 Daniel Berntsen (5), 2–0 Sam Johnson (22).
    yellow cards, Djurgården: Daniel Berntsen. Örebro: Eidur Sigurbjörnsson, Erik Moberg.
    referee: Stefan Johannesson, Täby.
    atendance: 13 809.

IFK Norrköping–Malmö FF 3–1 (1–1)
    0–1 Simon Kroon (9), 1–1 Linus Wahlqvist (13), 2–1 Emir Kujovic (48 str), 3–1 Alexander Fransson (88).
    yellow cards, IFK Norrköping: Daniel Sjölund, Andreas Hadenius. Malmö FF: Erik Johansson, Enoch Kofi Adu, Rasmus Bengtsson, Tobias Sana.
    referee: Markus Strömbergsson, Gävle.
    attendance: 12 379.

Åtvidaberg–Halmstad 0–0
    yellow cards, Halmstad:
    Snorre Krogsgård.
    referee: Glenn Nyberg, Borlänge.
    attendance: 2 689.

Highlights at: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/

Leaguetsandings with the 14th round started: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/statistics/allsvenskan/

Djurgården continues to show strength. 4th in the League for the time being.
    Norrköping just like DIF also continues their nice run of games. Just 2 Points trailing the leaders. Fantastic!Malmö on the contrary are dismal by their standards. Bottom-dwellers ÅFF and HBK in a draw.

IL Kicks repped this.
  8. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I apologize, I forgot to mention in my response to Ceres' post that disrespect to anyone's flag or national anthem is unacceptable. No matter how important the match or the emotion before it, the disrespect shown by the Swedes towards the Danish national anthem is the height of un-sportsmanship and has no place in football. I shudder to think what will happen in the NEXT match between Sweden/Denmark.

With regard to Malmö, what is your take on why they are struggling this season? Perhaps the forwards are not producing as they should? Surprising to see them and AIK in the positions they are at now (though I expect AIK will breakout soon).

9. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Sisto is a winger and our wingers have been great, so I think the coach was using squad rotation, not letting Sisto play all that much in respect for the players who were actually playing qualifiers,.. a few days ago the FCM director of sport and their chairman travelled to London to negotiate a Sisto transfer ... they would not tell which club(s) are bidding, but they do not hide that they are in London to negotiate a deal .... the price tag is said to be around £5 million (or € 7 million) ...

Unlike Sisto ... Pierre-Emil is already a regular starter for the Danish senior NT in the Euro-16 qualifiers ... in fact, he has been playing from start in every single NT game for Denmark so far, including his debut in a friendly against Sweden last year, where he played all 90 minutes .... at club level he got his professional debut in the German Bundesliga at the age of only 17 , which made him the youngest player ever to play for Bayern München in the Bundesliga .. and he is still only 19 years old ...

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  10. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    #160 IFKgötet1, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2015

Allsvenskan 14th round continues

Häcken–Helsingborg 3–2 (1–1)
    0–1 Robin Simovic (21), 1–1 Simon Gustafson (37), 1–2 Victor Pálsson (56), 2–2 Jasmin Sudic (68), 3–2 Alexander Jeremejeff (81).
    yellow cards: Häcken: Jasmin Sudic, Nasiru Mohammed, Simon Sandberg.
    referee: Mohammed Al–Hakim, Köping.
    attendance: 6 049

Highlights: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/3189664/hacken-drog-langsta-straet-da-drommalen-haglade-in/

It was to be a close game. An open game with two offensive sides. Simovic continues to produce goals. Although Palsson once again made it a lead for the Scanian visitors youngster Jeremejeff decides the game after an effective comeback by the Island side at the Bravida Arena.

Falkenberg–Elfsborg 2–2 (0–1)
    0–1 Marcus Rohdén (45), 0–2 Viktor Prodell (51), 1–2 David Svensson (54), 2–2 Per Karlsson (58).
    yellow cards, Falkenberg: Dan Keat, Rasmus Sjöstedt, Alexander Jakobsen.
    referee: Bojan Pandzic, Hisings Backa
    attendance: 5 431.
    Falkenberg (4–4–2): Otto Martler – Rasmus Sjöstedt, Daniel Johansson, Per Karlsson, Adam Eriksson – Calle Wede, David Svensson, Dan Keat (Alexander Jakobsen 57), Christoffer Carlsson – Gustaf Nilsson, Stefan Rodevåg (Johannes Vall 80).
    Elfsborg (4–2–3–1): Kevin Stuhr Ellegaard – Jesper Manns, Sebastian Holmén, Jon Jönsson, Adam Lundqvist – Marcus Rohdén, Henning Hauger (Viktor Prodell 28) – Simon Hedlund (Simon Lundevall 73), Viktor Claesson, Arber Zeneli – Per Frick.

The Falkenbergs IP is the smallest venue in Allsvenskan. It doesn´t look like like a top tier arena. But the local heroes manages to produce a minor upset this evening holding the Borås-side to a draw. This after a Swift comeback by Falkenberg in the space of 7 minutes. But luckily for Elfsborg.....

Gif Sundsvall–IFK Göteborg 2–2 (0–2)
    0–1 Mikael Boman (4), 0–2 Lasse Vibe (26), 1–2 Joakim Nilsson (48), 2–2 Runar Mar Sigurjonsson (60).
    referee: Patrik Eriksson, Gävle.
    attendance: 5 592

....western rivals IFK Gothenburg also loses a 2-0 lead away at Northerners Sundsvall. It was a major chance for the West Coast side to open up a bigger lead to the followers in the top of the League.

Kalmar FF-AIK: 0-0

yellow cards, Kalmar FF: Marcus Antonsson, Emin Nouri, Lars Cramer. AIK: Haukur Hauksson, Nabil Bahoui.

referee: Per Melin, Kävlinge.

attendance: 8 479.

Kalmar FF (4-4-2): Lars Cramer - Emin Nouri, Marcus Nilsson, Ludvig Öhman, Viktor Argardius (Markus Thorbjörnsson 63) - Papa Alioune Diouf, Viktor Elm, Ismael Silva Lima (David Elm 80), Jonathan Ring - Marcus Antonsson, Romario Pereira Sipiao (Tor Oyvind Hovda 57).

AIK (4-4-2): Oscar Linnér - Haukur Hauksson, Noah Sonko Sundberg, Per Karlsson, Nils-Eric Johansson - Johan Blomberg (Niclas Eliasson 66), Ebenezer Ofori, Dickson Etuhu, Nabil Bahoui - Mohamed Bangura (Marko Nikolic 83), Henok Goitom (Kenny Pavey 94).

Highlights: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/3189665/18-aringen-debuterade-och-holl-nollan-for-aik/

Linnér had to replace injured under 21 heroe Carlgren. And he did a proper job. Held the ball from entering the net. But an uninspired 0-0 draw for the Gnagets of Solna. Or one could off course se it in Another way......a tough fixture away at Kalmar. But Kalmar not quite finding top shape consistantly thus far. The potential is there obviously with the Brother Elms amongst others....

Leaguestandings: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/statistics/allsvenskan/

Good, relevent question by ILKicks. I Think it stems from several factors. Malmö have done a fantastic job during a very long period with two titles. Also an amazing run in the Champions League. I thought they bought some interesting skilled guys like the two norwegians Wolff Eikrem (central midfield dynamo and technical virituoso) and attacker Jo Inge Berget. They also signed Tobias Sana the winger from Ajax. Seems he´s lost the edge though. The two norwegians have made a fine job. In particular Eikrem looks interesting. But I think the main problem here is that central figures like Rosenberg ain´t finding form. They have sold off several top class players such as goalie Olsen lately and earlier Ericsson Before the season. The signed players are just as good but it takes time and effort to replace with that many players I guess.Also it was typical for them to meet an in-form side Norrköping (2nd placed) away from home. Was always going to be tricky.

If we look at the starters to this game we can see:

Goalie: Azanovic. A solid keeper. But more like solid back up keeper. Olsen have just left them

Defense: Tinnerholm, Bengtsson, Johansson, Pa Konate. Hmm...actually looks decent. Pa Konate have been a back up to their South American success on the wing back. But Konate is actually decent. A Sweden Under-21 wing defender.

Midfield: Kroon, Kofi Adu, Lewicki, Eikrem. Kroon is Another good youngster and he scored. Replacement though. Lewicki an under 21 heroe for Sweden. Looked tired yesterday. Kofi Adu and Eikrem are two high quality midfielders normally....

Attackers: Rosenberg, Inge Berget. On paper looks imposing figures. Perhaps neither of them in top shape?

Bench: Cibicki, Sana, Molins. Cibicki a talent no doubt. Sana was Always this exceptionally skilled player but with a lack of "football-brain" unfortunately. A fading star? Molins. Now there is a guy they need to get back in his previous fantastic form. Potentially one of the leaders but coming back from a long term injury....

Regarding AIK their coach Alm have a tough task as AIK have opted to sell several high class players earlier Before the season. Some interesting ne signings but not producing yet. But this is a club one would expect to produce better normally but under these tough circumstances it´s an uphill struggle. They will hope for rumours of Hooiveld and Ishizaki coming back comes true.

We should also mention that both AIK and Elfsborg played aweful in the Europa League qualifiers earlier this week. Both clubs are in fairly bad form by their standards. But I do agree with you that we expect AIK and Elfsborg to come stronger eventually....

Ceres and IL Kicks repped this.
  11. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As always, thanks for the input. My concerns were more with Malmö's two forwards. I agree, they both appear not in top form. It would surprise me if AIK (and Malmö for that matter) would finish outside of the top four. IFK has set themselves up nicely and definetely has a chance to break away from the pack though it will be tough in the 2015 Allsvenskan.

12. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Yes ILKicks. Perhaps Rosenberg and Inge Berget are a bit too alike in styles. Both big and strong. Good finnishers. Maybe they would need a slightly quicker guy mixing it up in attack. Sure they do have speed on the flanks with wingbacks and wingers though. But just a thought.
    Generally the rosters built on stronger budgets would place themselves higher up in the league. The bigger clubs will be there for sure. AIK could lose their exceptional winger Nabil Bahoui. I feel they have been weakened by too many players out. Maybe they can stabalize themselves now with the new players having half a season with AIK.

Häcken-Helsingborg round 14

Kalmar-AIK round 14

13. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    The 14 round completed with the last game:

Gefle–Hammarby 1–1 (1–1)
    1–0 David Fällman (8), 1–1 Nahir Besara (13).
    yellow cards, Gefle: Jonas Lantto. Hammarby: Johan Persson, Måns Söderqvist.
    referee: Kristoffer Karlsson, Höganäs.
    attendance: 6 430.
    Gefle (4–4–2): Emil Hedvall – Jesper Florén, David Fällman, Martin Rauschenberg, Jens Portin – Jonas Lantto, Anders Bååth, Robin Nilsson, Johan Bertilsson (Jacob Ericsson 75)– Dioh Williams (Dardan Mustafa 83), Johan Oremo.
    Hammarby (4–2–3–1): Tim Markström – Mats Solheim, Lars Saetra, Birkir Mar Saevarsson, Stefan Batan – Johan Persson, Philip Haglund – Måns Söderqvist (Lars Mendonca Fuhre 84) , Erik Israelsson, Nahir Besara (Fredrik Torsteinbø 84) – Linus Hallenius (Amadaiya Rennie 68).

Hammarby have now gone 9 straight games without winning. An aweful streak. On the positive side they have just signed Imad Khalili the former Helsingbor-player who have had a Little adventure abroad. An attacker. And they need one for sure. They have also signed Richard Magyar the former Halmstad central defender. He´s been at Aarau in Switzerland.

highlights from Gefle: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/3189830/hojdpunkter-hammarbys-bortaspoke-lever-vidare/

leagustandings after 14 played rounds: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/statistics/allsvenskan/

*Häcken midfielder Simon Gustafsson could be on his way to Feyenoord.
    *AIK-winger Nabil Bahoui have 3 offers from abroad to ponder about. One from the English Premier League. Another on from La Liga. And the 3rd offer is a Middle Eastern club.
    *Both Helander and Johansson are sold off. In comes a Uruguayan centre back Luis Felipe Carvalho Da Silva. Well at least he is now very near the club. He´s been test playing at Malmö and he´s impressed the norwegian coach Hareide.
    *Häckens cenre back Diego Lugano was on a short term contract at the club. He has now left them.

Kung repped this.
  14. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    *AIK´s NT Sweden winger Nabil Bahoui is sold off to Al-Ahli, Saudi-Arabia. To make things worse this club is now forced to play "away" from home in European competition since their arena is reserved for another event. Shirak of Armenia is the opposing side in the next round

15. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    15th round starting

Åtvidaberg–Gefle 1–1 (1–0)
    1–0 Simon Skrabb (2), 1–1 Dioh Williams (80).
    yellow cards, Åtvidaberg: Daniel Hallingström, Martin Lorentzson. Gefle: Robin Nilsson, Johan Oremo.
    referee: Robert Daradic, Helsingborg.

Halmstad–Kalmar FF 1–0 (0–0)
    1–0 James Keene (62).
    yellow cards, Halmstad: James Keene. Kalmar FF: Ludvig Öhman, Marcus Nilsson.
    referee: Michael Lerjéus, Skövde.

Malmö FF–Örebro 2–2 (1–2)
    1–0 Pawel Cibicki (13), 1–1 Daniel Gustavsson (16), 1–2 Karl Holmberg (32), 2–2 Agon Mehmeti (90).
    yellow cards, Malmö FF: Jo Inge Berget. Örebro: Patrik Haginge.
    referee: Kristoffer Karlsson, Höganäs.

Malmö continues to slip up.They manage a draw in extra added time vs bottom side Örebro at home. Mehmeti the substitute the scorer.
    No big surprise really in the other two games. ÅFF have difficulty this season obviously as we expected with a restricted budget and their few good players sold off. A draw at home vs Gefle.
    James Keene have a long term contract signed at last. Perhaps giving him a cofidence boost as he decides the game vs Kalmar at Örjans Vall.

*We can also mention again that AIK now have lost Bahoui the winger. But also Dimitriadis to Genclerbirligi. On the contrary they have signed central defender Jos Hooiveld and winger/offensive midfielder Ishizaki. Both have previously played at the club. Unfortunately for the Solna-club they can only play one of them in european competion in the coming round.

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/statistics/allsvenskan/

Malmö vs Örebro:

16. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    The 15th round continued

IFK Göteborg-IFK Norrköping 0-0

yellow cards, IFK Göteborg: Sebastian Eriksson. IFK Norrköping: Nicklas Bärkroth.

referee: Johan Hamlin, Bro.

attendance: 16 728.

AIK-Gif Sundsvall 4-1 (2-1)0-1 Pa Dibba (4), 1-1 Henok Goitom (19), 2-1 Mohamed Bangura (45), 3-1 Henok Goitom (72), 4-1 Fredrik Brustad (85).

yellow cards, AIK: Nils-Eric Johansson, Henok Goitom. Gif Sundsvall: Runar Mar Sigurjonsson.

referee: Stefan Johannesson, Täby.

attendance: 11 387.

Elfsborg-Häcken 1-0 (1-0)1-0 Simon Hedlund (37).

yellow cards, Elfsborg: Sebastian Holmén. Häcken: Mohammed Abubakari, Samuel Gustafson.

referee: Martin Strömbergsson, Gävle.

attendance: 7 220.

I watched Göteborg vs Norrköping game live at the stadium. Allthough it may not have been a highly entertaining game it was certainly an impressive work put in by the visitors. A well organized side Norrköping no doubt. One can understand why they are doing well right now. A missed peanalty makes it a deserved draw in the end.
    2 goals by attacker Goitom, 1 by Norwegian Brustad and 1 by Bangura. This after being down very early on after a Pa Dibba goal for Sundsvall the visitors. A day at the office for the Gnaget side. Is this perhaps the start of a decent streak coming for AIK? They need to start moving up the charts soon if they are to even snatch a top 3 placing....
    Elfsborg are still unbeaten at home at the artificial turf of theirs. Their football is well adapted to hecircumstances with a quick turf. Many quick, technically refined players. Not the most impressive performance by them but still enough to beat another technically skilled side. The difference though being that Häcken are very blunt up front. They had a few decent scoring opportunities but failed to deliver.

leaguestandings: http://www.worldfootball.net/schedule/swe-allsvenskan-2015-spieltag/30/

Göteborg vs Norrköping:

Highlights at: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/

17. edgems4

edgems4 New Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Hi all,

What are your thoughts on the outcome of the following games of 19th July,2015?
    1. Norrkoping vs IFK Goteborg
    2. Helsingborg vs AIK Football

Your thoughts will be appreciated.

18. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    Hi edgems4!

I´m not a good betting dude. I hope some of the guys in here can help us out regarding this. On paper certainly looks two tight games though. As you might have seen in the gamevideo above Göteborg had major problems getting past the Norrköping defense. A bit better in the 2nd half but not much. Also the game is played at artificial turf at Norrköping´s Parken. Difficult task for Göteborg. Both sides seem to be well organized in defense and with decent forwards. I think a tight outcome.
    Helsingborg looks more like a mid League side for the moment. A team and club under rebuilding. Another homegame though and as AIK might not have shown the kind of class like last couple of seasons they might just now come alive late through the season. They have lost a few players but now they will gain 2 new players: Hooiveld a central defender and Ishizaki from the MLS, an offensive going midfielder/forward. Another tight game is my guess.

The 15th round continued

Hammarby-Falkenberg 3-0 (2-0)
    1-0 Nahir Besara (3), 2-0 Erik Israelsson (5), 3-0 Nahir Besara (75).
    referee: Glenn Nyberg, Borlänge.
    attendance: 21 337.
    Hammarby (4-2-3-1): Tim Markström - Mats Solheim, Lars Saetra, Birkir Mar Saevarsson, Stefan Batan - Johan Persson, Philip Haglund - Amadaiya Rennie (Jan Gunnar Solli 71), Erik Israelsson, Nahir Besara (Kennedy Bakircioglu 89) - Linus Hallenius (Isac Lidberg 89).
    Falkenberg (4-2-3-1): Otto Martler - Rasmus Sjöstedt, Per Karlsson, Daniel Johansson, Adam Eriksson - David Svensson, Dan Keat - Christoffer Carlsson, Stefan Rodevåg (Johannes Vall 82), Calle Wede (Johan Svahn 71) - Hakeem Araba (Gustaf Nilsson 64).

highlights: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video...rot-segertorkan-nar-de-korde-over-falkenberg/

Helsingborg-Djurgården 0-1 (0-0)
    0-1 Nyasha Mushekwi (67).
    yellow cards, Helsingborg: Frederik Helstrup, Pär Hansson. Djurgården: Amadaou Jawo, Kevin Walker.
    referee: Bojan Pandzic, Hisings backa.
    attendance: 9 234.
    Helsingborg (4-4-2): Pär Hansson - Andreas Landgren, Peter Larsson (Mikael Dahlberg 46), Frederik Helstrup, Jere Uronen - Anton Wede (Darijan Bojanic 71), Victor Palsson, Johan Mårtensson, Lalawele Atakora (Astrit Ajdarevic 46) - Jordan Larsson, Robin Simovic.
    Djurgården (4-4-2): Kenneth Høie - Tim Björkström (Fredrik Stenman 71), Emil Bergström, Omar Colley, Jesper Arvidsson (Elliot Käck 46) - Haris Radetinac, Kerim Mrabti, Kevin Walker, Daniel Berntsen - Sam Johnson, Amadou Jawo (Nyasha Mushekwi 62).

highlights: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video...hoppade-in-och-fixade-segern-mot-helsingborg/

leaguestandings: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/statistics/allsvenskan/

19. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    We should mention also in the aftermath of the Hammarby game that the guy scoring 2 of their goals Nahir Besara is now off to the Turkish league. Kung can tell us more but since he only had a few months left of his contract they'll probably not get a huge sum from all of this. Hopefully they will not be too hurt by this. He's been very good lately. A good solid win for Hammarby at last after a bad streak.
    Helsingborg looks a bit frail at times. They could not withstand fairly long patches of maintained pressure put on by visitors Djurgården. We new in the predictions before the season that DIF could produce good football. But for me I'm very impressed. Slightly better than I expected. A strong collective of players. Coach Olsson showed already at Gefle that he is a good teambuilder. Top side right now!

20. edgems4

edgems4 New Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Thanks alot.Appreciated

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  21. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It will be interesting to see how Ishizaki will work at AIK. He is exciting to watch and a threat when he is used to feed strikers and occasionally take a crack at goal. He will be missed in LA but will be a welcome addition at AIK. Will AIK bring back Borges and/or Owusu from loan (particularly Borges)?

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  22. Kung

Kung Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Well personally I think it's disappointing that Nahir Besara leaves without renewing his contract. When he signed on for us about three years ago expectations was a bit high since he was considered a huge talent but he didn't perform. Nanne Bergstrand managed to help him get better and he did very good in the last 10 games last season and have done well this season. However I understand if he sees opportunity for a career abroad and he still scored the very important 2-1 goal against Djurgården so I'll wish him luck in the Turkish second division.
    Besides our three new players will soon represent the club so finally we’ll have our new first goalkeeper (Kirstinsson), a former striker who scored most goals in allsvenskan 2013 (Khalili) and a central defender from the swiss league (Magyar).
    It was also fun that 16 year old Isac Lidberg got a few minutes against Falkenberg who’s a fantastic talent at the moment.

Happy to finally receive a three pointer which is needed a lot considering we’ve three hard upcoming games against Häcken, Norrköping and Sundsvall (might be a 6 points game).
    Our points at the games at home are alright but we would really need to get at least one win away this season.

IFKgötet1 repped this.
  23. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    16th round started off yesterday:

Örebro–Malmö FF 1–1 (0–0)
    1–0 Daniel Nordmark (54), 1–1 Markus Rosenberg (67).

Referee: Martin Strömbergsson, Gävle.

Attendance: 6 753.

Kalmar FF–Falkenberg 4–0 (2–0)
    1–0 Jonathan Ring (8), 2–0 Marcus Antonsson (38), 3–0 Ismael Silva Lima (53), 4–0 Marcus Antonsson (90 str).

Yellow cards, Kalmar FF: Viktor Elm, Ludvig Öhman. Falkenberg:Tobias Karlsson, Gustaf Nilsson.

Referee: Kaspar Sjöberg, Malmö.

Attendance: 5 083.
    Kalmar FF (4–4–2): Lars Cramer – Emin Nouri, Marcus Nilsson, Ludvig Öhman, Viktor Agardius – Filip Sachpekidis (Rasmus Elm 69), Ismael Silva Lima (Papa Alioune Diouf 80), Viktor Elm, Jonathan Ring (Tobias Eriksson 65) – Marcus Antonsson, David Elm.

Falkenberg (4–4–2): Otto Martler – Rasmus Sjöstedt, Per Karlsson (Tobias Karlsson 46), Daniel Johansson, Adam Eriksson – Carl Wede, David Svensson, Dan Keat, Christoffer Carlsson (Johannes Vall 46)– Hakeem Araba (Gustaf Nilsson 71), Stefan Rodevåg.

Sundsvall-Halmstad 0-0

Malmö in a draw away at Örebro. 6th in the league.

24. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    16th round continued Sunday

Helsingborg–AIK 3–1 (1–0)
    1–0 Jordan Larsson (21), 1–1 Henok Goitom (60), 2–1 Jordan Larsson (62), 3–1 Arnor Smarason (89).
    yellow cards, Helsingborg: Robin Simovic, Peter Larsson, Anton Wede. AIK: Dickson Etuhu, Kenny Pavey.
    referee: Martin Hansson, Holmsjö.
    attendance: 8 437

Helsingborg had it tough in the last round versus an impressive Djurgården. They looked much more focused in tis game and AIK never had the energy to match them. Perhaps slight fatigue kicking in as Gnaget played in Europe. HIF maintaining and strengthening a place in the mid part of the League.

Highlights
    http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/3191417/sammandrag-jordan-larsson-sankte-aik-med-dubbla-mal/

IFK Norrköping–IFK Göteborg 2–2 (1–1)
    0–1 Gustav Svensson (18), 1–1 Emir Kujovic (27), 1–2 Søren Rieks (68), 2–2 Alexander Fransson (79).
    yellow cards, IFK Norrköping: Daniel Sjölund. IFK Göteborg: Haitam Aleesami, Søren Rieks, Sebastian Eriksson, Jakob Ankersen, Lasse Vibe.
    referee: Mohammed Al–Hakim, Köping.
    attendance: 14 369

Norrköping came back twice in this game. Very impressive moral in that team. Kujovic scoring his 11th goal. Peking still just 3 Points trailing Blue and White.

Highlights
    http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/3191397/hojdpunkter-kryss-i-toppmotet---oppnar-upp-guldstriden/

Leaguestandings with two games remaining in this the 16th round.

25. IFKgötet1

IFKgötet1 Member

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    IFK Goteborg
    #175 IFKgötet1, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
    16th round nearing completion

Djurgården–Åtvidaberg 0–0
    yellow cards, Djurgården:
    Jesper Arvidsson. Åtvidaberg: Simon Skrabb.
    referee: Jonas Eriksson, Sigtuna.
    attendance: 13 065

Dissapointing lost 2 points for Djurgården in the fight to keep up with the top sides. ÅFF will most probably struggle this year. But if they manage to somehow stay this could prove valuable Points grabbed. Good moral eventhough their opponents perhaps not in top notch to this one.

Häcken–Hammarby 3–3 (2–1)
    1–0 Mohammed Abubakari (22), 1–1 Fredrik Torsteinbø (27), 2–1 Paulinho (41 str), 3–1 Paulinho (46), 3–2 Johan Persson (57), 3–3 Erik Israelsson (63).
    yellow cards, Häcken: Ivo Pekalski, Mohammed Abubakari, Dardan Rexhepi. Hammarby: Johan Persson, Mats Solheim.
    referee: Markus Strömbergsson, Gävle.
    attendance: 6 123.

A close matchup not surprisingly. Fairly close to eachother in the table. Pauhlino the brazililian is back in his old club Häcken again. He looked very lively indeed. Could be an important offensive weapon now that they have lost Sweden Under-21 player Simon Gustafsson to Feyenoord.
    Hammarby grabs an important point in a difficult fixture. A few really nice goals scored by them here. They came back twice in the game. Bajen I hope stays in the League. They surely will. Their roster is at least mid League material. The club´s supporters are a positive boost to the League. Kennedy substituted into the game as well.

Leaguestandings:

Highlights gathered at:
    http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/

From yesterday we can bring full games:

Norrköping vs Göteborg

Helsingborg vs AIK

*Kari Arnarson signed to Malmö. A defender. And they also signed a right midfielder Rodic.
    *Paulinho offensive midfielder/forward signed at Häcken. They sold thei talen, Simon Gustafsson.
    *Victor Skjöld is signed at Göteborg as their 4th forward.
    *Smarrason is back at Helsingborg after his loan abroad.
    *Kamara a forward is also back from a loan abroad. IFK Norrköping is the club.