Supporter's Group Name--The Runoff

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by Dre00, Feb 11, 2006.

1. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks, much appreciated, especially after all the trolling crap that we had to move last night. Just keep reporting it and we'll do the best we can.

2. fordfjord

fordfjord Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I saw that, but considering how "new" that particular character is, I just automatically discounted anything he said after reading that one post. I can't think of him as being particularly associated with the Inferno, but who knows? I hope not, as he might only end up being the one bad apple in the barrel, as far as I'm concerned... The Infernites that I know are alright in my book.

3. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most of the FCD fans who have posted here have been really great - some of them have had great, helpful ideas about how to set up a supporters group or have posted good info about other stuff. The particular character in question isn't typical at all - he's already been banned temporarily for his body of work in such a short time. Some people roll into BigSoccer from other sites where pretty much anything goes and don't realize that the TOS and Guidelines here aren't what they're used to. Most people pick up on it pretty quickly.

4. yanks02

yanks02 New Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Houston
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are most welcome. And thanks for saying thanks! ;)

5. yanks02

yanks02 New Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Houston
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ha! I bet you are really hurt about all that, right? ;) He sure knows how to get under your skin. :rolleyes:

6. BB020

BB020 New Member

Jan 27, 2006
    Houston
    Just got an email from Oliver Luck that they're plan is to keep the colors.

7. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, absolutely. I just cried and cried and cried. I put on some Hank Williams (Sr., of course) albums and will soon call Jim Rome to tell him how my feeling are so hurt.

8. Ankf00

Ankf00 Guest

The 1836 Texian Army?
    Sam Houston's Army? (rubs it in a bit)