SuperLiga tickets

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by SideshowBob, Jun 25, 2007.

1. SideshowBob

SideshowBob Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Maryland
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The other thread on the 8/9 game got me wondering... does anyone know when the SuperLiga tickets will go on indivdual sale? I don't really get why they are only selling them via season tickets still (or at least that's the only link from the schedule page for tix). Particularly the midweek game against Morelia isn't going to sell well unless they actually let individual tickets go for sale -- at the very least they can make it a twofer where you have to buy both the Morelia and América tickets together.

2. SWED

SWED New Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Superliga individual tickets are now on sale. The link of dcunited.com isn't updated, but you can go direct to ticketmaster.com and pick them up. They start at $25 and top out at $60.

3. stonesean

stonesean Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    VfB Stuttgart
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That Club America match is gonna be at LEAST as crowded and awesome as the Chivas Guadalajara match...if not more....

But unless I am totally ignorant of Mexican soccer, I would expect an average maybe "weekend sized" crowd for Monarcas...

Anybody know what the "C" special game is gonna be?

4. suppitty

suppitty Member

Mar 15, 2004
    DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe they should do the same thing Pachuca did for the champions cup game against Houston, and give everyone free tickets to the Morelia game...:)