SuperClubs Championship

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by sccerchek, Sep 14, 2003.

1. sccerchek

sccerchek New Member

Aug 20, 2002
    Gulf Coast
    Does anyone play on a team that will be heading to this tournament next weekend ??

2. sandrad

sandrad New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    Brookfield, WI
    Superclubs Regional

Yes!

I am going to be there with my son's team from Brookfield WI - U12 Boys.

Also - I have recently begun publishing a Youth Soccer Magazine, The Soccer Source. This magazine is written for people like us.

The magazine is being given out at The Superclubs Regional as a tournament gift. If you like it please write to me and let me know!

If you any of the others on this thread aren't going to be there but want a free copy to see, drop me an email with a mailing address. And I will get you a copy.

Our content is designed for people who have kids playing in Youth Soccer. We have a section called MLS Pro-Files ( 8-10) MLS teams submitted team bios.

In addition, we offer a segment on backyard skill building, sports nutrition and health, we also have a section written for parents about things like, How to run a successful tournament, how to take better sports photography and much more.

I am working hard to build a fan base of readers. Let me know if you want to see a copy. The fall issue comes out October 3rd. So, let me know.

The Soccer Source Magazine

3. zizou360

zizou360 New Member

Dec 13, 2000
    yeah, I just got back from the orlando tournament with the West Pasco FC u18 team, it was okay, some quality teams, decent fields

4. sandrad

sandrad New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    Brookfield, WI
    Orlando

Hi:

You mentioned that you were at the Orlando tournament. Did you get your free magazine?

We had them sent to that event - the National Superclub Championships.

Sandy

5. zizou360

zizou360 New Member

Dec 13, 2000
    we didn't get any magazine, but we're not mad, it was well run. top marks, refs could have been better but what else is new.

6. simms3434

simms3434 New Member

May 26, 2003
    lexington, MA
    yah, my team went to Superclubs in Orlando too (u17 SUNS from Massachusetts). Overal it was a pretty good tournament w/ alright refs, good fields, and good scheduling for the most part. And no i didn't get a magazine.