Sunderland vs Spurs

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Roker_Roar, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Roker_Roar

Roker_Roar New Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Well lets hope we build on from last game where we don't capitulate in 11 minutes, I would hope for at least getting a point. obviously everyone is slating us to get slaughtered.
    I think now with Cattermole and Pienaar in contention that may help in the midfield and help shore up our lack of even if they get 45 minutes each it may come as a blessing.

my pick Pickford,
    Manquillo, Kone Djilobodji, PVA
    Kirchhoff, Ndong, Catts/Pienaar
    Januzai, Defoe, Khazri

Watmore, Gooch, Rodwell, Denayer, McNair,

Hawaay the Lad's

2. Roker_Roar

Roker_Roar New Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    #2 Roker_Roar, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    Well that was not what i had hoped for we had a great chance to get a point believe it or not even though we were badly outplayed:(, had Pienaar made good of his effort it may have set us up for the point, and of course had Papy only hoofed that clearance instead of gifting Kane it may have been the steal of the century.
    I am still trying to find a reason for PVA (MIA injury) some one says it was a concussion still from Monday????? or did him and Moyes get into a bit of argy bargy we may never know. But one thing we do know is were in for some fun again till Christmas, if we don't turn this wagon around.
    This time last year we were 5 Gp - 0 W - 2 D - 3 L for 2 Pts 6 For 11 Ag
    this year so far we are 5 Gp - 0W - 1 D - 4 l for 1 Pt 3 For 9 Ag
    Not much difference really

after 11 games
    1 Win 3 Draws 7 Loses with 12 for and 23 against

I will still reserve myself till then

Sunderland till I die hawaaaay the Lad's

3. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Our defence in my opinion every time the ball was in our end the box it was like they froze ,and what do I do now,did not play well in our own end( my opinion )⚽️[emoji45]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk