Sun Ji-Hai is better than Song Chong-Gug

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by shenhua, Aug 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    then why did you go about Kewell?
    He's not so good as he was a couple of years ago.

2. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    that was my point.

3. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    thank you for the data.

4. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Song is still waiting for the permit.

5. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
  6. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    don't forget the above comment.

Sun may be a good player, we can't take anything away from him playing fairly well at two EPL games against so so teams in the EPL, but to all of a sudden say he's a better player player than someone who rocked at the World Cup stage sounds ridiculous. Wow Inamoto scored a hat trick in one EPL game! so is he better than Ballack now?

7. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Newcastle and Leeds are so-so teams? Newcastle is in the UEFA CL, I forgot where Leeds finished last year but they are a legit contender.

8. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Poland-USA-Portugal-Italy-Spain-Germany-Turkey.

9. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
    So according to you, getting fouled is a sign of a bad player.

10. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
    So? Since I was refuting your statement that Sun only played against so so teams, you totally missed the point.

Speaking of so so teams, Song will see plenty of them in the Dutch league.

11. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    Can we stop this already???? By talking trash here will this make China any better than it really is????? Have you not watched every single goal China conceded in the World Cup???? Just Shut Up!!

12. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    You just wait............ ;(

13. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Where did I talk trash?

And yes, I did watch all 3 matches involving China, and Sun was not on the field when any of goals were conceded.

14. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    Please, I don't want to know about him. I was the first one to mention him about EPL --- yes, I was very open-minded about Chnese players. You can search threads on that. Then Chinese nationals here began to insult us and propose outragious theories like this one that you been continuaing for 150ish times. Now, I don't want to know about Sun at all. I'm sick of hearing how 'Sun is supposedly better than Song'. How the hell are you going to prove that?????? Could you please stop????? Song Chong-Guk is one of my favourite player and he was one of the most outstanding player in the WC -- if you are not that ignorant you will know that. My point is please STOP, NOW.

15. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
    If you don't want to hear about Sun, stop reading threads with his name in it would be a good start.

16. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    I am too poor buy ignore functions to ignore following individuals from my eyesight:

- Lundhai
    - nw
    - Super Hamatachi
    - Matsu
    - skipshady
    - kc
    - Mike Segrooves

17. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    And plus shenhua.

18. hahahahaha what did you do skip? you are on leelo's list!!

19. Fusion City

Fusion City New Member

Sep 25, 2001
    Manchester,England
    Blue,obviously!! Seeing as how Song is clearly the best player in the world,ever...except for Figo!!?
    perhaps Keegan should sign him.With both playing for the same team maybe you could put your
    handbags away!! hee hee!

20. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    I know, pretty funny right? I'm honored.
    It's probably because I called him out for trolling or the "backstabbing" incident in the FFA thread.

21. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Sun maybe is a decent player. But to say he is all of a sudden better than Song? now that's a risk. I think I could make a better argument saying Jae-won Shim is better than Sun.

and to blame it all on the injury is also an excuse. Which one of the Korean players were NOT injured during the World Cup? Oh wow. Now S.Korea has a reason why we lost at the semi-finals! "We were missing too many starters due to injury. And among those who played, they were all suffering from many different injuries." It's true though.

22. hahahahaha you backstabber

23. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    didn't Matsu get that honorable degree?

24. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Because he's only 23 years old and will improve Figo is near the end of his career

25. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Leeds and Newcastle are not "so so" teams in the EPL, they are not as good as the big 3 but they are not so so. Also, get your facts straight, Inamoto did not score in an EPL game, he bagged a hat trick against Bologna in the intertoto cup