Sun Ji-Hai is better than Song Chong-Gug

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by shenhua, Aug 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
  2. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    why do you korean fans always go on and on about Figo, is he your grandpa or something. He is not that good anymore and hinted that he will retire soon. Stop going on about that pupisgt crap and how many good players are in those teams, there's many more great players in the EPL than in those seven teams. I can't beleive you guys think National teams are better than EPL teams, EPL play together twice a week for like 8 months a year or something and they play like a well oiled machine, NTs are smacked together in a week or something, who do you think would win?

3. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Hey Sun Jihai and Man city fans lets predict the scoreline of the midweek game between Villa and City, I say city 2-1. I know this is not an EPL forum but there is an asian player involved, so it should be alright to post here right?

4. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    STFU

Figo is better than anyone in Villa or Man City.

5. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
  6. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Make that Figo WAS better than..................

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    That sounds like

Man City and Villa is better than Real Madrid. No matter how much you bi+ch and bark, Figo is better than anyone on those teams. Name me a player that is even remotely close to Figo.

8. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    EXACTLY, THAT IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY, WHAT IS THIS "FIGO THIS, FIGO THAT". "SUN WOULD PLAY FIGO ONLY IN HIS DREAMS" CRAP.
    GET OVER FIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Get over yourself. You're sickening me.

10. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    BTW

On the left hand of the keyboard right next to the letter "A" theres this button called "Caps Lock". Push it real quick.

11. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Figo was shite in the last WC, my grandma could defend him.

12. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Your they guy who started going on about Figo being better than anyone from Man City and Villa. I just wanted to guess the scoreline and you bring up Figo again for absolutely no reason. Yes i admit he is better than anyone from those two teams when fully fit but he is also better than anyone from the Belgian league and the dutch league and the turkish league (am i missing any), he is afterall world player of the year so wouldn't that be expected.

13. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Thank you now there's a person who knows what he is talking about. Why do Koreans always go on about figo

14. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Figo: was shite.
    Vieri: 1 goal.
    Raul: Which match are you talking about?
    Ilhan Mansiz: 2 goals.

And that is assuming Song was marking any of them, when in fact he spent most of the time out wide.

15. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Of all Asians (in the states)..I must admit Chinese and Taiwanese folks are the loudest and usually talk shiet they can't back up.

Perfect example: "Sun is better than Song".

On what fundamental knowledge can one come up with this phony and uneducated phrase? Its like saying..Derek Jeter is better than Cal Ripken Junior. But the problem is Derek is in his prime while Ripken retired. So whos better? REally. Sun played 10 minutes while Song played ALL minutes. Who's better?

Which color is better?
    blue
    red
    green
    purple

Dood. If you want to go troll and flame at this level this aint the place. seriously. Do you understand me? Go to the rivalries forum and start a thread called China is better than USA because Sun Ji hai is better than...Landon Donovan (just in case you didnt understand..Sun plays defense and Landon is a forward. Do you see? They play different positions). You're an idiot, shenhua.

16. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Yes and you're an idiot. Thanks.

17. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    ok now since you want to be technical im just going to have to say this smart@ss.

Sun Ji Hello's PT=10 minutes.

18. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    sorry about this. didnt really mean it. i love you guys remember?

19. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Now this is a pointless post. Why don't you quote me from my last post and address the issues. I just said who would win between villa and city and you go on and on about figo again. "Figo is better than anyone from those teams" When the heck did i say Figo was not as good as those players. As for the Sun and Song comparison they are not as different as you claim them to be. As for your tip about World rivalries i might eventually post a QU bo vs LD thread

20. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Uhh who the hell is derk jeter and cal whatever

21. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    esvee's talking about baseball players

22. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Charlotte, NC
    Not that I'm asian, am a fan of either of these two players nor the national sides, so I dont care one way or the other...However I have seen Gug play in about 15 intl. matches, and if you dont think this guy has no leg, then you are less informed than you already appear to be.

WHip out your tape of the Gold Cup match vs the USA in January. Gug had a laser beam of a shot from about 40 yards that nearly took Keller's head off. Looked more like he was trying to save his life than trying to save the goal.

Tha being said however. Starting in the EPL for anyone whether your Chinese, Korean or similarly historically "weak" football nations is a major accomplishment and proves Sun has some talent, and will only get better. I'd hope to see more asians in the major Euro leagues, but this "my d**k is bigger than your d**k" mentality is useless to prove any point.

23. latru

latru New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    NY.
    It's going to be ongoing for a while. Koreans will say Sun hasn't proven himself at the international level and the Chinese will say Song hasn't proven himself at the club level. One things for sure though, Donovan's better than both. (hehe)

24. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    Damn have to go home from work now, no more "trolling" for me

25. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Charlotte, NC
    You're not helping :)