Summer is coming-Transfers, Rumors, and Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MerlinRM, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snooop

snooop Member

Apr 26, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's a tough call. Real fans want all the best players to come here but at some point, it will be very difficult to manage too many big egos. If it's up to me, I rather opt for low profile player like Marchisio, Blind...etc who is reliable backup yet won't be whining sitting on the bench. If Flo paid 100 million euro for Pogba, then he has to start at someone else expense. Isco in, Ozil out. Rodriguez in, Di Maria out, Kroos in, Alonso out. Pogba in, it's only fair if Flo letting another French man out, French for French, me thinks it will be Benzema :D

2. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    I'm not the biggest fan of Verratti but bond he and Carlo supposedly have is a bit overhyped in my opinion. I'm not sure the "relationship" they have (Carlo never minced words when criticizing this player at PSG and this player is one of the only ones to make the elder Italian visibly lose his cool on the touchline during a game) is enough for Verratti to pass if we come knocking.

3. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    If we cant get Verratti or Pogba I would go for Vidal

yoanaidarov, S1na and xRamos4 repped this.
  4. LastBoyscout

LastBoyscout Member+

Mar 6, 2013
    Actually the statement only said, that they weren't in negotiations with the club or the players agent. Cut out the middle man, talk to the player himself. :D

You all know exactly who I am. Say my name… I’m the galactico maker. I’m the man who sold Özil and DiMaria. Now say my name.
    Florentino Perez.
    You're goddamn right.

5. ElButre

ElButre Member+

Feb 20, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    AS | With Khedira arriving and the sporting director making comments against Vidal. Vidal is a strong possibility to join soon.

CdS: Real Madrid have joined the chase to sign Juve's Arturo Vidal

TuttoSport | Rafa Benitez is a big fan of Arturo Vidal, which makes a move to Real Madrid possible.

MARCA: Amongst other signings Benitez has planned for Real Madrid, he wants Juve's Arturo Vidal.

S1na repped this.
  6. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Ugh no thanks to Vidal.

StreetHoopz and RMSocrates repped this.
  7. ElButre

ElButre Member+

Feb 20, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    According to other media, he's already done for Arsenal, and is about to take an medical soon :D

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Good, I'll drive him to London myself.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  9. Serengeti_Boy

Serengeti_Boy Member+

Sep 15, 2009
    Serengeti, East Africa
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Tanzania
    Not sure about Vidal. His knee injury is his unbecoming.

10. ElButre

ElButre Member+

Feb 20, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd take Verratti, not so sure about Vidal either. A little birdy on Twitter had a tweet that said that as soon as Benítez is officially announced, the De Gea signing will be announced. (Im saying a little birdy, because i cant remember who wrote the tweet lol)

J-Mezzy repped this.
  11. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

J-Mezzy repped this.
  12. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kun, the galactico of this summer. [​IMG]

J-Mezzy repped this.
  13. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They will ruin our fantasy and say that ship has sailed. These BigSoccer people.
    :mad:

J-Mezzy repped this.
  14. ardee

ardee Member

Sep 30, 2011
    If you guys could have any recent former Madrid player back, who would it be?

Higuain, Ozil, Alonso, Di Maria?

15. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Based on the needs of the squad now? Higuain.

16. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Neither of them. Most were given marching orders for a reason they weren't good enough for where we aspired to be and some are reaching the end of their careers (Alonso) whilst some were too greedy.

So neither of them.

Anon. and ahnaf repped this.
  17. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe Perez now reading this forum? if yes, we all agree you can buy De Gea, Veratti and Aguero. do it, Flo.

18. Tobias19

Tobias19 Member+

Feb 2, 2014
    Sweden
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Aguero is an unnecessary buy, Benzema is good enough.

19. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Member+

Jan 4, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    #2419 Phoenix Rising, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    How about I just point out that the story is on the cover of AS? :D

Whoooo, fantasy football time! Ozil, Higuain and Di Maria for Ronaldo please. Lets thrown in Javi Martinez too. Rafa can rotate through 22 in 4-2-3-1 all he wants. :D

Benzema/Higuain
    Bale/Isco - Ozil/Kroos - James/Angel
    Javi/Illarra - Modric/Lucas​

20. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #2420 saadomar, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    I think you guys are ignoring the possibility that we're getting Alvaro Morata back, now that CA is gone. We won't be searching for any Benzema backups when we can have him.

Also, lol at people wanting Di Maria and Oezil back. It's questionable whether they would've gotten better or worse if they remained here. Look at them now in their respective EPL clubs? Real Madrid made these players, but Real has made a lot of players look better. Heck, for a good run until the CL finals there, Real's superb defense made Iker look like a world class keeper again. Racking up clean sheet after clean sheet in the CDR and CL. Real has the capability to paper over a lot of player's deficiencies.

21. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Ok folks, time to open up our first official Summer transfer thread. Make it good.