Summer is coming-Transfers, Rumors, and Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MerlinRM, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doyouevenlift?

Jul 27, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I know hating on Rafa is new thing at the moment right now, but who cares what Napoli fans think about Rafa leaving. Rafa is about to inherit a team on another level compared to Napoli. The least we can do is give him a chance with our roster before we bash the poor guy.... since you know he is a Madridista.

S1na, Umar, Deep Pal and 3 others repped this.
  2. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think so too. It is going to be Pogba. Real Madrid just denied it..... which could mean the club is very, very interested in the player.

Deep Pal and Phoenix Rising repped this.
  3. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think it's a move to say that "Pogba's agent is full of BS" and they wanted to tell the whole world about it.

Deep Pal, Dhajj, raul_elmatador and 2 others repped this.
  4. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Member+

Jan 4, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    It could be Pogba, especially since it looks like Sami is heading to Juve, but I think the post on the club's website has something to do with putting Mino Raiola (Pogba's agent) is his place.

5. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe this is Pogba's own version of napkin handed by Perez with "fire your agent" written over it.:D

Phoenix Rising repped this.
  6. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    My ideal coach going ahead would prob be Julen Lopetegui, he is Spanish, he plays almost exclusively with a 4-3-3, he use the wings extremely well, he knows the Spanish youth and can get the best out of them. I think he would surprise a lot of people.

7. Teh360Geek

Teh360Geek Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hyperbole much? A lot of terrible managers have managed this team in the last decade. Surely you also remember the seasons we had before Capello?

8. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Actually pogba choose barca and ditched madrid , and perez do not want to cause embarrassment as in case of neymer so that was reason of official denial ( this is the effect of no wining any title this year) perez is totally annoyed about it .... based on a ESPN reporter off record comments .... i can only pray it is not true

9. theagreen

theagreen New Member

May 29, 2015
  10. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  11. vamosmadrid1

vamosmadrid1 Member

May 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  12. kurskolajno

kurskolajno Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  13. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd rather not have both. No use for average players here.

Anon., Deep Pal, temesgen and 3 others repped this.
  14. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pogo is not going to Barcelona this summer. Period. If someone told me that Pogba would choose Cordoba over Real Madrid, I would believe it. Barcelona is not allowed to buy anyone. And Perez is not embarrassed about neymar. Barcelona and neymar should be very embarrassed by the Neymar's transfer.

S1na, Deep Pal and Phoenix Rising repped this.
  15. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    If the moment has lasted almost a decade, then yeah... hating of his fat ass is definitely the thing of the moment.

Go search through my posts from a decade ago. See what my biggest fear is regarding Madrid.

Now see how it has now become reality.

raven3k, Crimson, J-Mezzy and 1 other person repped this.
  16. RealFranco22

RealFranco22 Red Card

Oct 26, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    OMG guys... I had a dream... and in this sweet ass dream, Perez was able to land us AGUERO, POGBA & DE GEA !!! He also told Casillas to take a hike and punched Messi in the face! It was so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. raul_elmatador

Jun 6, 2006
    Mumbai
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Make that Verratti instead of Pogba....and that was my dream

osnap427, Deep Pal, J-Mezzy and 2 others repped this.
  18. RealFranco22

RealFranco22 Red Card

Oct 26, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I really like Veratti... Like a lot ! He's a great player and will continue to grow, however, Carlo leaving the club feels like it was the final nail in the coffin :( But maybe I'm wrong.... and my dream is wrong and guess what, WE GET BOTH OF THEM! Pogba + Veratti. And we go on to win the next 3 Champions Leagues and Ligas and the club becomes so rich it ends up buying Farcelona, just to re-sell it to Sepp Blatter which in turn, gets caught with a bunch of baloney and ends up in jail along with most of the clubs players for all evading taxes and fixing matches.

19. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Yeah seriously we've been fearing the Benitez train every time we fire a manager on these boards.

20. ElButre

ElButre Member+

Feb 20, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  21. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    Virtual 5

I think I will cry if Rafa is named....

Deep Pal repped this.
  22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ancelotti's incredible character and charisma shouldn't overshadow his mistakes as a coach.
    Benitez lack of charisma and character shouldn't overshadow his quality as a coach.

Before you say "he's sh*t, what has he won?" he's own everything every other candidate has won, and everything they haven't on top of it. He comes across like a guy who collects stamps for 35 years, but i think he knows football.

S1na, Aimar 21, Phoenix Rising and 3 others repped this.
  23. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    Oh please, he failed at every single club he managed bar Valencia and one single season at Liverpool. So don't go crapping on about him being a good coach.

His ramblings at press conferences are strange to say the least and his idea of benching his best players when they are needed tell you all you need to know about him. Just because he got lucky against AC Milan doesn't mean he is a quality coach ffs.

24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He won a trophy at every club he managed, even at Napoli.

Benitez has more going for him that the CL trophy.

25. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    Or children's toys:

[​IMG]

Airjao, Aimar 21, meringues and 6 others repped this.