Summer is coming-Transfers, Rumors, and Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MerlinRM, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It seems like it's more profitable to be a football agent then a footballer now a days.

They should make video games out of it. Football Agent 16. :p

Deep Pal, Raul Madrid and yoanaidarov repped this.
  2. Marrow

Marrow Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Daniel Carrico on Unai Emery:
    I want this coach man.

3. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005
    He'll be just another Juan De Ramos

4. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    wtf is up with this:

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2015/05/official-announcement-2

Following the reports published in the Italian newspaper La Stampa concerning an alleged offer from Real Madrid for the player Paul Pogba, the club wishes to state the following:

Real Madrid have had no contact either with Juventus or the player's agent and, as a consequence, the reports published in this newspaper are completely false.

We don't usually do this, right? Strange...

------

ETA: I'm a moron, scooped on the previous page. Have to agree with others that it's weird.

RMSocrates repped this.
  5. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I think we won't even try going for him, and that message is meant for his agent to stop using our name to get a better deal for himself (and his player)

6. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I feel sorry for all of you on behalf of Napoli. Enjoy Rafa, he will turn Ronaldo and Bale to right and left backs. Enjoy counter attacking the whole game. That said, you will win the Copa del Rey probably and probably go really far in the UCL maybe even win it all BUT you can say good bye to winning La Liga for as long as he is there you will come 2nd. Thank you for taking Rafa off our hands, but i do need to apologize. Ancelotti is way better then Rafa, Perez made a huge mistake if firing Carlo and an even bigger one when hiring Bentiez. Come to our forum and look at our match day threads throughout this season.

Goodluck tho, you're gonna need it

dipluso, kime777, Chinky24 and 18 others repped this.
  7. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No need to apologise, we already know this.

Anyway, Valencia have sent an enquiry to Real Madrid for Keylor Navas according to SER.

Valencia have no shame, make a big deal when we come in for their player yet send in enquiries for the players here. If we refuse they will make a big deal out of it probably saying we are arrogant.

RMSocrates and temesgen repped this.
  8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    ******** Valencia. I wouldn't sell them toilet paper.

Deep Pal, DomiM, Eddie and 6 others repped this.
  9. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Gaya and some cash sure lol

Deep Pal, DomiM, S1na and 2 others repped this.
  10. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Gaya signed a new contract with Valencia. His release clause is now around 50 million. I doubt we can get him for much less than that.

11. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    i think we should keep Coentrao. tbh no need to spend on LB much. Coentrao good enough to be second LB or. even to start sometimes for sure.

12. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    The problem is he is too injury prone. The guy is constantly injured even when he's not playing. He is a decent LB though.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  13. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yea that sounds nice and all but let's be honest, the guy can't stay fit on a consistent basis. I would sell him while we can still cash in and get a back up for Marcelo

Aimar 21, temesgen and J-Mezzy repped this.
  14. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Its not just the injuries, he's more interested in the match official and getting even hence the cards than he is in playing when he's on the pitch this past season. Dude is miserable and it shows. Time has come and gone for him if club is thinking clearly.

Aimar 21 repped this.
  15. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005

Ugh, seriously I'm thinking of skipping out on next season, we will be playing very ugly football. I don't even know how we hired those guy, Sure he had some success long ago, but not even Inter wanted to keep him for the full season and Napoli came in 4th this year. Which shows that his tactics are probably outdated and he can't keep up. What a hack. At least when our season blows up all the rage will turn towards Perez cause he is the only one that wants him here.

16. osnap427

osnap427 Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mazzarri won as much as Rafa did, with an arguably better squad, and his Inter side is worse than Rafa's was.

18. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005
    Well **** you too.

19. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    No patience for whiners and quitters.

4x4s repped this.
  20. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Look at your username and think about what you posted earlier.

You're better than that.

suckafree8990, ADiSKOTEC and libertao repped this.
  21. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005
    Obviously I'm not going to skip out on the season, it's just an expression of frustration which I am feeling towards the club of how we can go from a guy that in his first season won us the CL and the Copa Del Ray and got fired for a guy that has not been significant in a while. There is no logic to how things are being handled.

22. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I completely understand and I hope you stick around.

I haven't consistently posted on here for the past two years but lately this potential mess has stirred me a bit.

Don't stop believin'.

Chinky24 repped this.
  23. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Member+

Jan 4, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I'm thinking the club might be waiting until the day after the CL final to announce a big signing, i.e., if they intend to make one. Just in case Barca wins, it would be a good way to spoil their party because just as many people will be talking about that big signing and it will take up just as much media attention. The club did the something similar in 2009 when the Cules won the treble and signed Ronaldo, Kaka, Benz, etc. Lol, that was so awesome when the news broke because talk of the treble was almost nonexistent.

24. Marrow

Marrow Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Went to the Napoli transfer thread on this forum. Gonna show you three consecutive posts from that thread:

25. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Welcome to Madrid, where the indecipherable and inexplicable has been the norm for about a dozen years now?

Deep Pal repped this.