Summer 2016 Mercato

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Calcio Pauly, May 24, 2016.

1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    We need a creative force in the midfield. Bonaventura can't do it alone and Honda should leave.

Another CB to partner Romagnoli is the first thing I'd focus on. Mexes should be seeing the door and Zapata one game on
    and three off is not good enough.

Yet, today I wake up and read that a rumored target is Pelle? Why?

And let's be honest, no more trolling from you Rosay :p but if Montolivo was required to adopt more defensive duties taking away from his already limited attacking talents (aside from hitting a nice long ball here and there) and is considered our best DM, then DM is a position that needs to be addressed too.

But then Galliani and that other dude think it's still the mid 90's.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  2. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    29 year old Leonel Vangioni of River Plate joined Milan on a free transfer.
    The condor strikes again.

@SupaMario what can you tell us?

Midfield General repped this.
  3. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Had MLS been informed that they have been trumped by il Condor?

Rossonero23 repped this.
  4. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    lol

They knew that once the condor swooped, they had no chance.

Midfield General repped this.
  5. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But did Milan have the proper "discovery" rights?

Rossonero23, stphnsn and Calcio Pauly repped this.
  6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    G has a list, and hence has discovered, all players that are eligible for free transfers. So I think that's a yes! :)

Rossonero23 and Midfield General repped this.
  7. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Jose Mauri should also get more chances next season. I thought he was great in the coppa match.

Maybe we could go for someone like Xabi Alonso for more midfield stability.

Who would be a good young Italian option so we can fufill that Berlu wet dream? 37 is pretty young for an italian right? That Andrea Pirlo kid would you be a great option.

8. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Soriano possibly.

Rosay repped this.
  9. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    vangioni huh? i won't pretend to know anything about him, but it looks like we're off to a great start burning a non-eu spot on a (presumably) back-up defender.

Rossonero23 and BH Fanatico repped this.
  10. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    A left back too, not even a CB.

11. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Milan target Zlatan Ibrahimovic reveals “I’ve made my choice” and admits “Italy is my second home”.

The Swedish striker has left Paris Saint-Germain after the expiration of his contract, and the Rossoneri are trying to bring him back to Serie A."

Quick Berlu...SELL

12. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    subs to 3 months of disappointment.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  13. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Not even Ibra can save us.

14. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    this!!!

graziano pelle??? ******** that shit. not going to follow the mercato that closely this summer!

LGRod repped this.
  15. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Might as well sign Matri again

phat and LGRod repped this.
  16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic “will pull a surprise,” said agent Mino Raiola, who assured “it’s not true he’s going to Manchester United.”

The Swede is a free agent when his contract with Paris Saint-Germain expires next month and has been linked with Milan or Inter.

“There are some clubs in England, a few clubs in Europe, some outside Europe, but everyone assumes he must go to Manchester United and it’s not true,” Raiola told Swedish paper Expressen.

"We could well pull a surprise at the end. Will he retire? Absolutely not."

There have been multiple reports Ibra will be essentially a player-assistant manager with Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.

“Ibrahimovic is a star and the club that gets him doesn’t need to pay a transfer fee. That means Ibrahimovic, who just finished a record season at PSG, can get an extra-high salary. He is in a good bargaining position.

“It is not important to get something done quickly, as I care only about arranging a move based on quality. We are not in a hurry.

“It’s about doing the right thing at the right time. Let’s see what happens.”

17. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'm expecting him here at Century Link field.

18. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I had read LA Galaxy.

Here's some more noise from Raiola:

“Everyone assumes he must go to Manchester United and it’s not true,” agent Raiola told Swedish paper Expressen.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, that surprise is a return to the Rossoneri, the club he left to join PSG.

There was reportedly a meeting between Raiola and Milan CEO Adriano Galliani yesterday to discuss the Ibra situation, including his willingness to slash his wages to €6m per season.

Money is not the issue for Zlatan, who said multiple times he wants a club and a city where his family can be happy.

This week he also said in a Press conference that “Italy is my second home, France is my third.”

The only way Milan could afford even those wages would be with help from sponsorship deals in China and the imminent takeover of the club by Chinese investors.

Until President Silvio Berlusconi completes the sale, Ibrahimovic has to wait.

Once again...

19. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    How much would he be in salaries? 6m? Isnt his contract expiring this summer?

20. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    the king of italy!!

21. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    It says he would accept €6 mill / season.

In the meantime
    RN23 is feeling
    Excite!!

:D

Rossonero23 repped this.
  22. johnny6

johnny6 Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    http://www.chiesaditotti.com/2016/5/28/11805008/milan-issues-el-shaarawy-ultimatum

approximately 12 days ago, we passed along a report from transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio that stated, in no uncertain terms, that Roma was ready, willing and able to redeem Stephan El Shaarawy from AC Milan, presumably for the previously agreed upon price of €13 million. Several weeks prior to that story, we detailed the fine line Roma must walk in redeeming El Shaarawy, principally because of Financial Fair Play sanctions that may or may not exist. Whatever the reality was or is, it was widely assumed that Roma had to retain El Shaarawy by June 30th.

Not so fast, says AC Milan honcho Adriano Galliani. Not only did Uncle Fester come right out and deny any sort of good faith discount for Roma, he went ahead and pushed up the deadline a full eight days. Speaking to Mediaset late in the week, Galliani discussed the ongoing negotiations:

It is very simple and not a problem for us. The date is June 21-22, so if Roma want to activate their option and buy El Shaarawy then they will, we are not open to negotiation. If Roma do not buy the player at the agreed conditions, then he will return to us and it will not be a problem. Let us not forget that in 2012-13 El Shaarawy scored 15 goals in the first half of that season, then Mario Balotelliarrived and picked up the slack. Stephan had a few injuries, but he is a great player and we are not worried. We'll talk to Roma and they have the right to buy him. If they do not exercise that right, he'll return to us.

Pretty straightforward stuff from Galliani, though you have to love the completely unnecessary and unprovoked dig at El Shaarawy--yeah, that won't make for an awkward return to the San Siro, will it? If Galliani is correct about the deadline, and as a Milan exec, we should hope that he is, then Roma really needs to get their ass in gear.

This is one move they can't afford to delay. Given all that he proved during his six month loan spell, his age, and his seamless fit into Luciano Spalletti's attack, getting El Shaarawy for a mere €13 million is an absolute steal--he could easily be worth twice as much a year from now.

[​IMG]

23. sheva_7

sheva_7 Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    That filthy gobbi is not welcome here anymore :devilish::devilish::devilish:

24. Gravizapa

Gravizapa Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Latvia
    I't s so sad to see that Milan are trying to sell their best talent (El Sharawy). I think it is a very big mistake.

25. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He was not playing well in our setup. Might as well not ruin his career.