sugestions for improving FIFA for 2006

Discussion in 'Games' started by bigtimebuck4, Nov 23, 2004.

1. bigtimebuck4

bigtimebuck4 Member

Oct 10, 2004
    okay i always have fun w/ these types of threads, what i would like to see:

1. get rid of the "points" system of the busget, base it on money, how much each team draws for their home games (attendence should go up and down based on performance, expectations, match importance, etc..) where u finish in your leaue, and what league that it. Also, it would be cool if there was more of a business managment part of this liek madden, where u could set prices for tickets, sell sponsorship on the kit, etc...

2. When u "negotiate" in the transfer windows, u actually negotiate, make an offer, they reply. They could use the same engine as they use for Baseballs' MVP, where if u lowball a guy, he is less inclined to accept a later offer.

3. encorporate a players sallery into the teams finances.

4. Drastically imcrease the AI of computer players, on both the computers team and your own. DOnt no how many times ill have a shot saved, its heading out fo bounds and some moron goes runnign after it and knock it out of bounds, costing me a corner. Defensive players are the worst too, positioning is terrible.

5. More movement and flow, in a real game, the formation doesnt keep its shape AT ALL TIMES, liek it does here. talented midifielders can start and play an entire season never scoring bc they never move down into scoring positions, while strikers rarely track back to help on D.

2. Z010 Union

Z010 Union Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    6. Finance department suggests enlarging stadium.

7. Schedule friendlies

8. add MLS stadiums, all of them

3. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    they should make it more like championship /football manager....more control over the club as a manager

4. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    They have Total Club Manager, which is the one Business side of FIFA 2005,. You can do "Football Fusion" and play your created team on the FIFA game.

Heres some more info:

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=RM01561

I like FIFA 2005, I think they shold change the online interface. I dont like that I cant see the stats of Who is challenging me online.

5. eplkewell

eplkewell Member

Aug 27, 2004
    Grand Rapids, MI
    First and foremost, they need to make the computer AI better. Instead of making shooting hard to keep scores low, just make the defenders smarter. In Career Mode, I would like to see better player development and transfer negotiation. I would like to see every team's third kits and stadiums automatically, but that seems unlikeley. Also, I think a wider variety of formations and control over formations would be good. I want to be able to make Roberto Carlos more attacking as a fullback, have my wingers switch sides when necessary, etc. Making players' gameplay styles more realistic would be nice too. I want Beckham to have no left foot, C. Ronaldo to dribble at defenders and dive a lot, and have fights every time rival teams play against each other.

6. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    make it realistic lets seem them go in the locker rooms and graphics and corners should be better and moves better and closeup shots when the player has the ball. its the year of the new century and fifa is putting out this ******** whats up technology at its worst my friends .

7. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Sadly, not in the US, so you need a moded box

8. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    how about players not locked into runs on through balls where you know they are already beat but still run for the ball.

better passing into space. I've had so many passes where a guy has acres in front of him and I tap the button to put the ball in front of him and it just rockets out of bounds

9. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

Fifa is a Skill, You can already do many of the things you just mentioned. It just takes practice. :cool:

10. Bluto11

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I've never been able to get a player not to run down a long ball or through ball that is going to go out of bounds or when he is offsides and they do not blow the whistle until I touch the ball

11. Legion04

Legion04 Member

Nov 5, 2004
    Arlington, Virginia
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They need to have cooler chants from the crowd and show some tifos as the clubs come out. I also like all of the other suggestions made thus far. Also, sometimes it seems as though the commentary is off. The goalkeeper has the ball and then you hear, "Oh, oh, there it is!!!" Just some thoughts.

12. maturin

maturin Member

Jun 8, 2004
    I'd like to not have to play the French Cup Final in the Stade Gerland after working all the way there with lowly Brest. It's kind of anticlimactic, plus it gives one team the advantage that they shouldn't have in a final.

13. Bluto11

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    how about real time scores during the game, like you are playing the game and when you check the scores they are the real time scores for games that happen when you play yours.

Also, how about the names for the stadiums in the top flights. They do not need to look like the stadiums, but just have the names and the commentators reference the names.

And I agree with Blackjack, have the Cup Finals in the big stadiums.

14. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bring back the back heel.

Steal the PES/WE game engine and keep the graphics and accurate names/kits

15. NORML

NORML Member+

Aug 9, 2002
    Lake Wobegon, MN
    Club:
    NSC Minnesota Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd like to see more teams, more leagues, and more stadiums. Not just more European teams stadiums but some from South America, Mexico, and Asia.

16. TheKing G

TheKing G New Member

Aug 19, 2004
    california
    They need to add stadiums from south america like the maracana in brazil

17. SoccerPro843

SoccerPro843 Member

Dec 3, 2004
    Austin, Tx
    1. Give the option to create an original team, and create the players, like in WTS 2005.
    2.Be able to change existing team jerseys and names.
    3. No points, but money.
    4. MLS Stadiums.
    5.Actual chants for the teams.
    6.Don't forget RSL, Chivas, and FC Dallas 96.
    7.Capability to change the National Teams' rosters.
    8.Turf Damage.
    9.Stadium Designing?

18. SoccerPro843

SoccerPro843 Member

Dec 3, 2004
    Austin, Tx
    More than 2 commentators.

19. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    make it realistic and fix the shot selection let it be more tricky

20. ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee Member

Jul 27, 2004
    New York
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Buy the rights to the Winning Eleven series and add the FIFA licenses. Simple as that.

21. Nutmeg_23

Nutmeg_23 Member

Jul 20, 2004
    nice!