Stupid comments or phrases said by announcers

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by DNA, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UNION_1906

UNION_1906 New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    *chico-california*
    o ********, YES that is annoying, soooo annoying. and dudes lately they have been announcing the goles como si fueran saque de manos or somethin unimportant, at least on tvazteca. kinda annoying too

2. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    Funny comment made by Bracamontes in the Chivas vs Jaguares game...

Torre de Jalisco: Al enemigo no se le puede dar agua

Bracamontes: O no se le puede dar la mala como los Argentinos y Brasilenos...

It was something like that...I thought it was funny that he was calling the Vagentinos a bunch of cheaters...

3. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...torre de putizco, from univision, everytime ignacio scocco from pumas touches the ball:

pase para ZZZZZZ
    CCCCOOO
    CCCCCOOOO!!!!:mad:

4. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    clueless halftime chicks on Azteca and their obvious observations.

actually i like it.

5. Razor Eater 1 - redded

Nov 14, 2006
    You mean 'Sexy Cam'. sometimes I think the Sexy Cam is broken.

6. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    naw, the sawker chicks during the halftime show and analysis or whatever.

7. mexicano

mexicano New Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Templológico
    That girl "Martina" (or whatever her name is) that comes out in NTD has a very fake smile.

8. soccer blood 9

soccer blood 9 New Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Omaha, Ne
    in the america vs morelia game bracamontes said he liked munos better in black shorts

9. UNION_1906

UNION_1906 New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    *chico-california*
    haha thats hilarious, i rember the chivas-atlas game, in a play inside the box, de la torre was like praising the atlas defense after one of them stop an attack, saying that was world class defense etc etc, then we see the replay, and he clearly deflected it with his arm, like unintentional yes, but haha i thought it was hilarious, he was pretty quiet after that... for 10 seconds... "PUN le pego a la pelota" or watever he says to overdub the regular chant after a goalie saca de su meta, u know P**O! haha

10. UNION_1906

UNION_1906 New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    *chico-california*
    did anyone watchin the game right now on telefutura catch when bracamontes called the atlas porra "zorra 51" hahaha fruedian slip :p too funny. what do u do after that? haha

11. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    jorge vergara: metela wuey!!

ROFL

i dont give a shit if he was invited. he still got heard!

12. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    How about that one commentator who does most Atlas games and says "AaaGALA!!!!" :confused: that one just makes me confused what does he exactly mean? but the one that sounds really ranchero like is when he sudenly says "Quien anda ayyy" lolx

13. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    oh yeah or how about today when everyone was clueless about what the function of having the captain band was for. This was after carlos morales or zihna I believe left the field on a sub and did not pass on the captain band to anyone else on the team. The most hillarious part was that Garcia Aspe himself for many years wore that captain band YET he had no clue what benefits really come from that or how the rules apply when having that captain title. lolx Even Lebrija who was invited to the broadcasting booth put him and the rest of incompetent fools on the spot when saying it would be good to know that.:)

14. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    "Andres Carne De Res"

STFU!!!!!!!

the guy kept saying that during the TOluca vs. Pachuca game everytime CHitiva had the ball.

15. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    I thought it ws funny when bracamontes tried to take credit for bringing in davino. When ramirez said that it wasnt possible, he tried to correct himself by saying he made him a starter. When ramirez corrected him again, all bracamontes could say was "no fue el otro davino." Idiots.

16. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...yeah but have you seen her asss?...:confused: :)

17. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.
    Damn, I had almost forgotten this stupid question just recently asked by, who else? Miguel Gurwitz.
    Yes, the same guy who asked Lavolpe why wasn't cabrito arellano going to the world cup, exactly 52 seconds after Lavolpe mentioned cabrito in the final roster, this time asked Bruno Marioni right after the 1st final game:

"Bruno, para terminar, El penal... fue penal o no fue penal?"
    Marioni just looks at him going like WTF?????????:D

18. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    how bout Alarcon and his "esquemas esquematicos":confused:

19. Americafan78

Americafan78 New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    damm thats funny....whats funnier is that u have time to write down the shyte he says.....
    damn.....
    must suck 2 be u....:eek:

20. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    gotta love el perro bermudes because of the way he talks he makes fifa 2007 all that more realistic when i play it :D

jugo SABADABA and can't forget CHIDOGONGO :D

21. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I don't know, but "tirititite" sounds pretty stupid.

22. Viva RoCkism!

Viva RoCkism! Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Mexico City
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Al Perro Bermudez se le safa un tornillo de vez en cuando.

Por ejemplo en el gol de México contra Argentina dijo:"Los changos a la alzaaaaa". No me llamó mucho la atención con la emoción del gol y eso. Pero hace poco vi el video y no se me ocurre que fregados quizo decir!.

23. Chivin

Chivin Member

Aug 4, 2006
    LA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Back in the WC, I was watching the Italy Vs USA game, and stupid Alexi Lalas said:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ePtLKJK_QIE
    This Keller?????:rolleyes:

24. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    The Spazzos are crazy and to say he is the best keeper is pure BS, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Kasey Keller is a great keeper.

25. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    tiene su estilo de narrar el de univion lo respeto de veras deberia narrar mas pablo ramirez porque si narra bie no te aburre lo malo es que se pone habalr este jugaro jugaba en tal aldo o dice mucho las propagandas

pero para mi es mejor que el otro mexicano orvañanos de veras aca vi la sudericana en dos versiones la de clos y la de orvañanos, me quedo con la de clos

en fin si narra bien pablo ramirez, es griton si, lo malo y lo mas malo que tiene es que se supone que le profe comenta y no tioen que pregunatarle a cada rato que opina y tambien cuando el balon esta en juego se pone a decir propagandas de jeep, de todos los anunciadores , en lugar de deicrla cuando hay un balon parado cuando hay un corner y hay una pausa en el juego.

ahi es donde se rellena con las propagandas o coemntarios no en medio del juego

en fin me gusta esto que dice el

...ahoraaaa, rueda la pelota, por univisioonnn..
    ...palo, fierro, tubo, poste y metal...le sacooo pintura, le saco soldadura y el saco el alma al jugador

esas dos me ecantan

...golaaaaaaazzzooo, golaaaazzzzooo, golazo, golazo, golazooo, AZO, AZO, AZOOOOO!!!...

esta mas o menos , aunque por ratos aburre