street soccer anyone play or know locations ?

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by dismemberment, Jan 24, 2008.

1. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i been dieing to find more people to play with. i wouldn't say i'm the greatist but i'm not the worse. We( me and friends about 20 or so) play in commerce city at a park called fair fax when its spring / summer. Usually around 5 pm to 8 pm every Tuesday thrusday Friday its not enough for me yes i should join league none near commerce city tho wondering if i could find more friendly rapid fans who enjoy street as much as i do

2. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't, but I'm looking to get a Calle ball for the parking lot tailgate.

3. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :D i have a calle got it at soccer stop

ebay has some on there for 25 bucks right now might get another

i live in commerce we've thought about going to the stadium and playing since the lots there are reaaaaallly big

4. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no one here plays everyday like i do? i thought for sure there'd be pick up games galore on this forum site

5. outforkicks

outforkicks New Member

May 20, 2005
    Denver,Co
    locations of street soccer?.......I would say anywhere. Actual street soccer that is....any ball ...any where.... Or are you talking Footy in a park?

either way there is plenty of both.

6. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    both would be nice i do need to get cleats and start playing everywhere i do just street with friends at a park in a street hockey rink

where are some? what kinda games rules n friendlynes? my guys are real calm n peaceful humble crew love to play and have fun

7. Offsides04

Offsides04 Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

when and where do you guys play? got room for any more folks to join?

8. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    always we usually play 1 to 2 goal games some times its quick but me personally never take anything personally if someone says something. I haven't seen anyone out latley but me and my only one friend i think spring everyone will start showing up again.

what about you where do you usually play and go to?

9. EMF~

EMF~ New Member

Aug 17, 2007
    Denver
    I have a few options for you, although neither our street soccer:

I play for an amateur adult soccer club in town called FC Denver that has several teams and has weekday practices. I haven't played with them long but they seem friendly and organized. That might be an option. They're website is www.fcdenver.org.

Also, another option is a pickup league that John Gooch organizes called Denver Soccer Meetup that organizes scrimmages. His website is: http://soccer.meetup.com/47/

Hopefully, one of these will help.

10. outforkicks

outforkicks New Member

May 20, 2005
    Denver,Co
    Also somewhere here on the Boards is the thread for kickaraounds.

There is also Play Coed. A bunch of us have team in that league. Games at DSG park.

Washington Park has LOADS of pick-ups during the week and on weekends. ...Well once the weather softens the ground some...

11. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ok il search the forum see ifi can find something. I think i wasted money on my calle ball no one ever wants to use it either its to small or i can't do my normal tricks with it what i hear from people lol.