Streaking Sign-up List

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Bajoro, Jul 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Oh.....don't you worry about me, i'll be ok......uhhh....oh, you meant you, my bad. :D

2. yalpstel

yalpstel Member

Oct 12, 2000
    Bay Area, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL!

I don't know...it might be you: calling LDB's wife....calling LDB's wife. LDB's wife, come in please. :D

3. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ok, more silly drivel...

Bill and Beerking--ack!

Aimer doesn't want to, fine with her. Ruby is a bit hesitant, but I'm afraid she might hit me with a lead brick. However, since yalptsel wants to do just that, I'll be more than thrilled to get my season ticket's worth. Though I think she would hit me in the bread basket.

I'm riding shotgun behind yalpstel though of course, the rules are I keep the shirt and pants on. Oh yeah, I'll ride piggyback if she streaks across the pitch.

Though, Marky Mark might be available for an appearance.

and I will admit to being a fan of Heather Mi--, er, Amy Tay--, er Julia Hayes... she's so dreamy...

Yalpstel! Yalpstel! Yalpstel!

(I can see her delivering a real nasty kick at me...)

:D

cheers!

4. yalpstel

yalpstel Member

Oct 12, 2000
    Bay Area, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: ok, more silly drivel...

Okay, where do I begin?

1. If Mark is available for a private appearance.....

2. Some of my closest friends would say "don't encourage her!"

3. C'mon Nap, I don't kick, I just bite!

5. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If that was the case yalpstel would be automatically inducted into the Fans Hall of Fame, and would receive a lifetime pass to see the Quakes.

Remember that the Spartan Streaker was male and ended up being tossed from the stands. There is a double standard in which some fat guy would end up getting the heave ho from Spartan, and some lady would end up being even more popular than the entire Quakes and US National Team combined.

Also, yalpstel would mention, that if you streak, please apply the sunscreen...

and the guy who streaked during the Oscars way back doesn't qualify for this offer...

The Marky Mark Wahlberg pants bit is passe.

6. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here we go--one way of getting at the LA fans. :-D

This should end this silliness:

Sign up, or actually trick, Topper and Dan Loney (or name Galaxy fan here) to streak during the San Jose/Los Angeles Galaxy game, and hopefully a superhardcore Quakes fan lands a good one on them before being sacked by the yellow jackets.

That would be classic. And it will make any of the Quakes fans think twice, especially since some of the female fans have been thinking about their stint with immortality, or was that notereity?

Seeing them getting the boot and being forced to see their beloved Galaxy from a knot hole on the South Side of Spartan, and seeing the lads beat the defending tournament champions LA at home to advance in the Open Cup, would erase the sting of getting defeated in San Francisco last year.

:D :p

Cheers!

7. 1Bri Fanatic333

1Bri Fanatic333 New Member

Jul 12, 2000
    HEY MISTER!! You have me...you don't need "Gals"!! ;)

And hell, I say that if Mr. Moore offers to pay my college education, I'm definately game! If it gets butts in the seats, and makes it so we never have to worry about our beloved Quakes getting transported to another town, I'm there! Not so sure you all want to see me naked, but hell, I can sure try to run as fast as I can so it's only a blur, instead of the full-fledged kind of thing. As long as there is sumone at the end of the field with a robe, ready with arms wide open, count me in!!

Oh yeah...I need college payed for..did I mention that?

8. 1Bri Fanatic333

Jul 12, 2000
    Being completely serious though....I just might do it, if I didn't get banned from the Quakes though. and if I got payed a lot to do it. I'd have to have somebody un with me though...wouldn't do it alone.

And on a side note....those of you who are taking this thread to heart...losen up, it's all in complete fun. I felt honored to be one of those on the list!!:D

9. Defender

Defender Member

Joe's Plumbing 86ers
    Feb 16, 2001
    San Francisco CA
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's the point to streaking if you can't let everyone enjoy it a little? ;) Whoops, shouldn't be encouraging. Wait a second, isn't your birthday the same day as the LA away game? That's a great way to say 'hello' to the Galaxy crowd. Go for it! After Sep 14th.

10. 1Bri Fanatic333

Jul 12, 2000
    But you have to BSMAN...ur hotter than Landon!!

11. 1Bri Fanatic333

Jul 12, 2000
    You promise to come with me, and I'll give it a good thought.:)

(and yes, that's my birthday!)

12. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We should go to jail for all this.

I think a lot of people do. yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah do it do it do it do it.

A few people have those super slo mo cameras so we can see everything poetry in motion.

A few of us would be it, but since you have a boyfriend, I think he can welcome you with open arms.

YEAH baby! 1BriFanatic333 buck nekkid running on the pitch, but it can only happen at the September 21 game at home...

I think if it was some guy he would be banned, but for a woman to do it, the brass would simply have to let it go...

how about a race between yalpstel, 1Brifanatic333, and Ruby223 just to see who can catch a breee in a fast heat...

remember, the Spartan Streaker received the boot because he was male--if it were the Spartan Streakerette she would win the adulation of Quakes fans everywhere, a lifetime pass to see the team whereever they go, and a spot in the Hall of Fame.

and if I said leather pants during all this, I should be hit with a lead brick, or you might hit me in the bread basket.

Someone try to raise enough funds to pay them...

and 1BriFanatic333 would be as popular as JoBeth Williams, who did the double streak in two movies...

And I thought I killed this thread.

Cheers!

13. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fixed your post. This postdated to September 21, after 1BriFanatic333 turns 18.

(I always wanted to do that.)

When will the silliness stop? Next, Quakes meet Burning Man!

Cheers!

14. 1Bri Fanatic333

Jul 12, 2000
    Re: We should go to jail for all this.

Nap...the fact that you are so extremely excited by this thought, really scares me...and I'm being serious. Chill out, this thread is meant to be nothing but fun. But in all seriousness, you need to chill.

15. 1Bri Fanatic333

Jul 12, 2000
    Well, I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it to mine.

16. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: We should go to jail for all this.

Let's just end the thread and I've made several stabs at hoping this will go away... I'm kidding around and my thing is meant not to be taken very seriously, but as they say, women would never dare be open about this. Usually the ones who dare to mention it to everyone else makes it the subject of discussion. If anyone mentioned something like this at work, it would be construed as an offence. These are message boards and while a lot of people will post the most innane or silly of messages, I don't really care unless (1) someone was very dead serious or (2) would be a classless punk online and offline. Say what you want to say, think what you want to think.

At least Aimer and I are smart enough to avoid something like this, not to mention a few other cohorts.

As stupid as it is, that's why there are all the Spring Break videos proliferating all over the net and why many of them are fair game for discussion/criticism/what have you. I personally think those are a joke, but people think otherwise.

It's the old adage that the Beavis crowd if they tried to say it would probably end up being kicked where it hurts.

While I'm at it--leather pants.

yalpstel is smart enough to know that I'm kidding around. It's meant to be taken in jest.

:D (you should know by now that I'm kidding around...)

Cheers!

17. 1Bri Fanatic333

Jul 12, 2000
    There's a difference in being silly and having fun, and going too far. You have gone too far, and that is when you make people uncomfortable. We've had the same conversation before. I'll stop at that though. Aask me offline if you have any questions...I don't care either way. Just don't seem like a little boy in a candy store every time you post about a bunch of chicks online....and them being naked has a lot to do with what you are saying. Makes people uncomfortable.

18. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    fess up... (here we go again...)

Offline, mano a mano, and as quietly as possible. To any outsiders, no further discussion on this and no one else's business. Really.

-----
    back to our regularly scheduled program.

19. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    Considering:

1. The original thread author asked me to close this thread within hours of his creating it, but we let it go because at that point it was funny and in good spirits
    2. This thread has lived up (or down) to that person's original concerns
    3. People are getting offended
    4. The thread really has nothing to do with the Earthquakes...

I'm gonna close it. Sorry.