Stomper

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by blainehammer, Oct 27, 2004.

1. blainehammer

blainehammer Member

Oct 12, 2004
    White Rock, Canada
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Rumour has it that Stomper had to promise to vote Bush before he was allowed on this site.

2. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    a lie and a defamation. Bush is the worst leader the western world has had since the emperor Honorius fed his chickens in Ravenna while the Ostrogoths sacked Rome. Footnotes can be provided.

3. norwaytips

norwaytips Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Oslo, Norway
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You managed to get your finger out of that bottleneck then Stomper? Welcome to the site mate. Tony.

4. blainehammer

blainehammer Member

Oct 12, 2004
    White Rock, Canada
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    You haven't lived in Canada under Chretien.

5. LAIrons

LAIrons Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Northridge exWelling
    I heard that Chretien is a bit of a cretin!!!

6. hammer_scout51

hammer_scout51 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    Good on ya stomper, Bush frightens the life out of me. Trouble is Kerry doesn't seem to inspire either. I watched the debates and thought Kerry won but very average. Although i guess average is better than hopeless.

LA Irons how are you? Going to be in LA for a stopover just before christmas.
    Probably stay near disney land overnight.

7. Sxboy66

Sxboy66 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    I'm over here!
    Mike, if you see Micky kick him in the nuts and tell him Soccernet is rubbish.

Stop over to where? Are you coming back here for Christmas?

8. LAIrons

LAIrons Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Northridge exWelling
    undefinedundefined
    Howdy Scout,im just tracking everyones posts as usual.Im making myself a new brown doll since my last one is full of pins!!! Essex`s post including the financial figures for the last few years distracted me from the insanity that is the US electoral system,(shrewd man that Essex.) I thought a point at Plymouth (my home town) was a reasonable result and im hoping for maximum points from our next three games.PS Are you staying at DL because the airline booked you there or was that your pick?Best regards G.

9. hammer_scout51

hammer_scout51 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    Hi guys n girls, yes i'm on me way home for christmas almost. My ol mum is recovering from pnuemonia again. She is in a nursing home in Scotland, my brother in law took early retirement from the CID. Retired to Scotland and when my mums condition became serious (she needs 24 hour nursing care) we got her a position near my sis. She wants to see the family one more time and we are all going over. Great for me although i'd rather go to London of course. As for the disney land bit LA irons i have a 13 year old daughter plus 2 older sons. My cousin who i'm very close to lives in oceanside now. So its LA disney land overnight and then Oceanside. Hopefully a trip to Tijuana and then LA to Edinburgh. When i lived in LA my cousin had a house on Topanga canyon-- Woodland hills end. Her hubby passed away and she moved to oceanside near San Diego. The disney land bit is for my daughter and the misses. Tijuana is for me if we make it, i lived in Mexico for a few months, loved it.
    Can't waite to get home drink proper beer read better papers and see my family.

Up the Hammers

10. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Good luck with the trip Mike, I went to Tijuana once, the best part was the bus journey back to San Diego!!