Stevie G's Blacked Out Preds

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Case, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Some1 who got skill getty your gettyimages on, becoz The Franchise was wearing all blacked out Preds last nite against TNS. they mebe just miadidas, but I remember he was one of the few big name stars that wore Pulses as blacked out prototypes, so mebe they're absolutes!
    I know we seen them a bit now (props again adikeeper et al), but i'd be interested to see them worn by Mr "I luv Liverpool too much to ever leave, unless they don't gimme £100k/week"!

Or some1 cud just tell me how to use gettyimages to search, gettyimages.com doesn't seem to let me have such features, just kinda advertises what the company does.

2. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
  3. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They are the new Pulse II Black Red design called 'Black Out'....
    [​IMG]
    And in action....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope that cleared it up!

4. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Man it must be the off-season as I didn't kno they'd be any new pulse colorways!

I actually did the blacked 3-stripes on the tongue of my black/red precisions, and I also painted the side stripes red (and sg blades just for show as they come off when u play!), look kinda mean (1day I will put some pics up of all my babies!).

So wot colorways of pulses will there be b4 the absolute takes over the reignms?

5. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think other than the 'blackouts' and Beckhams new silver Dragons, that's it for Pulse's, because there have been no new sample pairs released of any newer colourways

6. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I noticed he'd been wearing them for a while. All the picture of him in pre-season training show him wearing them. Werent they also know as 'kaka' preds for a while before 'black outs' I think they'd look better with a white logo on the tongue though. I bet they brought them out because of all the blacked out preds that have been requested through miadidas!

appleCORR

7. Richie #11

Richie #11 New Member

Jun 16, 2004
    London
    I reckon they'd look best if the tounge was black, so were the vamps, but the blades and the adidas logo's were red. Think they'd look blinding, I'm gonna get some miAdidas soon, so I think I might see if I can get that done!

8. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I agree, that would look great. (No sarcasm intended)

bigg skizzle

9. Fabregas' no. 1 fan

Fabregas' no. 1 fan New Member

Sep 24, 2004
    I only support Cesc
  10. Lg__o3

Lg__o3 New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Petawawa Ont
    I thought that they were originaly the zidane pulses on the adidas site that was spread around the board. i remember it saying something like "Zidane like his preds all black" and the blue ones were for kaka and raul.. and silver for ballack and beckham had the white and blue ones.

11. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    I didn't think there wasn't any mention of all black ones on the Adidas site - just the normal black/red that were attributed to Zidane (and in some promo stuff Vieira too).

In any case, I'm not sure the players 'assigned' to each boot mean anything, they pretty much seem to wear the newest one out (although Ballack was still wearing the silver ones when everyone else had the blue ones).

12. zz.db.5

zz.db.5 New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    the mountains
    Which black/white/red Pulse are Eurosport and/or adidas.com selling? They say that they are the Pulse 2, but the pics are of the Pulse 1 from when it first came out. Anyone know?