SR4's Heir - Welcome Eder Gabriel Militao

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Doni repped this.
  2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He isn't that bright

For my experience girls that look like her are usual "fun time" not "long time" and he went and fell for her and got her pregnant.

Now she has his kid and a direct access to his wages so she can tell him to ******** off and pay her.

Again, I like Militao but seriously he doesn't seem that bright.

MerlinRM, Saeta Rubia, saadomar and 2 others repped this.
  3. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Imagine bringing that back to your parents. Yeah, a bit of fun, but why would anyone want to marry or have children with that?

4. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hardly think it was planned. It just sounds too judgmental for us to sit and speak on this stuff because we don’t know either Militao or the mother of his child, but it never gave me ‘family’ vibes.

I can’t say that about any of our other players.

5. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Planned?

He's even stupider than I thought because ome of the first thing you get warned about when you make that kind of money is about golddiggers and how they will attempt to lure you to get a kid for child support.

It was 1000% planned alright, because it's literally impossible nowadays for a grown woman to get pregnant without her wanting it.

The guy just isn't that bright.

Anyways, I would love to hear Florentino's comments about him and even her when she was prancing about the Bernabeu lol

saadomar repped this.
  6. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You could tell what some of our players thought from expressions on their faces lol.

YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  7. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #482 saadomar, Aug 21, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
    He can impregnate whomever the damn well he (consensually/legally) pleases. I don't even care much about his off field stupidity, but how about that hella unnecessary handball against Celta? Luckily our team thrashed them, but when he conceded the penalty it was basically the equalizer. This guy makes a lot of dumb mistakes. Nobody is perfect but daaaamn does this guy have some head scratchers. Wtf was the point of that raised arm? That's basic defending 101.

8. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    They were confused lol.

"Bro why you letting your sidehoes come to official club presentations?"
    :confused:

9. boeder

boeder Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Feb 27, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  10. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    One of the best signings we’ve made.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  11. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Apparently he’s now taken his ex and mother of his child to court for defamation of character. Her fans have run a campaign against him or some stupid shit.

What a mess he’s gotten himself into.

12. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    He was a dummy because that chick was an obvious thot. He fell in love with a rental with high miles smfh.

MerlinRM, J-Mezzy, Aensensen and 2 others repped this.
  13. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah a huge dummy at that.

She played him and got what she wanted.

RoadMan repped this.
  14. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Athletes arent the sharpest knives in the drawer.

15. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Fans aren't either; some cases they're worse

ImadEdd repped this.
  16. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Exceptions don't make the rule.

17. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Tell yourself that about the low IQ mouthbreathing fanbases.

18. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    It doesn't even have to be fanbases. All people have a portion who are lower iq than average.

Top level athletes however for the most part arent the brightest.

19. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Again, fans for the most part aren't the brightest. Same with every day people.

I'm waiting for you to finally get that subsets only reflect the majority...

20. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Oh you mean the fact that athletes usually arent the sharpest knives in the drawer? They are athletes for a reason.

Youre arguing for the exception. Meh.

21. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He wifed the bitch neymar ran thru, what do you expect. You have so much money and you marry this lil thotty.

22. Fuera del Juego

Fuera del Juego Member+

May 10, 2007
    Nevada
    I'm also speculating, but I do have a PhD in a subject that's one step from demography, so I think it's a pretty informed guess:

I strongly suspect that top level athletes are more intelligent than the overall population average. At worst - if athletic success was totally uncorrelated with intelligence - we'd expect them to have the same mean as they're independent characteristics. But I don't think intelligence is entirely uncorrelated with athletic success. You need to be able to read situations and remember a lot to be a top athlete, so I suspect it selects positively on intelligence (though you don't need to be Einstein).

Now we might find a lot of athletes that are under-educated for their intelligence level as they started playing sports professionally at a point when they otherwise would have continued their schooling. But that's different from intelligence.

But with all that being said, some athletes can seem less than optimally intelligent and their physical characteristics make up for it and some that have the markers of what we consider "intelligence" in other spheres don't seem to show it at all on the playing field.

ImadEdd repped this.
  23. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    You are a perfect example. You can't even comprehend my retort.

Even what you just posted is so ignorant only a child would reason this way.

24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd say athletic ability has almost nothing to do with intelligence. In fact it's common knowledge that some of the best athletes ever were barely equiped for "life after sport" and socially crippled. Or do you consider Mike Tyson an intelligent human being? Maradona? All time greats that showed signs of not being capable of functioning like a regular person. There's a reason there are terms like "flawed genius".

What you're interpreting as "reading situations" is repetition and experience. There's entire studies about talent, performance, etc. and nearly every single one came to the conclusion that those that work the most, achieve the most.

Athletes are regular human beings that put all their eggs in the pro athlete basket and were one of those where that worked out for them.

People mate within their own social status. Doctors form a partnership with uni professors and others within their social status, athletes partner with models, singers and performers.

It's the same in our every day life. A plumber most likely forms a relationship with the lady from the bakery across the street, intellectuals amongst each other.

Whenever i tried to break this norm it almost never worked and the person that ranks higher on the social ladder (me or the other person) ends up not feeling fulfilled, either because of internal, or external pressure to "stay within your folk".

25. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    She was linked to Neymar and a few other "celebs" in Brazil before getting Eder. And he got her pregnant within months of meeting her. Eder is an idiot.

YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.