Spurs v Arsenal Ticket available

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Rick B, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Due to someone pulling out, I have a ticket available in the Arsenal end for tomorrows match. Obviously due to the nature of the game, the person has to be an Arsenal fan (sorry Winston Smith!!). Also I must stress that on no account whatsoever will I meet the person near the ground in the morning. I will only meet around the Barnet/Enfield area tonight. It is far too dangerous to b standing outside the ground. Sendorange and his buddies will be on the warpath.... :rolleyes:
    For obvious reasons the buyer must not wear any Arsenal gear and the ticket is face value at either £35 or £40 (I left it at home so can't remember whether it was upper or lower tier!!) Someone like Mad Theory, mixmastermatt, Dave M - any of you around???? Please let me know and PM me to arrange meeting as soon as possible...... Also add to this thread just in case I check this first.

Cheers,

Rick

P.S. For obvious reasons I won't accept any "newbie". i would rather have the seat empty than not know the person.

2. Hosscat

Hosscat New Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Denver
    Are the hoolies really that bad at White Hart Lane in general or is just because you're an Arse supporter?

I would go if I could get to London in the next 24 hours.... Bad things would probably happen when I started rooting for Spurs though.

3. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    They are actually that bad. Unfortunatly.....

4. Henrik

Henrik New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Text or ring me Rick

5. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe

Just about to get out of office, will do in 5 mins.....Quickly text me, as Im not positive I have your number mate....

6. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Much obliged Rick, but alas I have to work the morning. They want me to do overtime too but no way...I wanna at least catch the second half on the box :)

7. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Ticket gone. Just got home and it went during my journey.

8. Henrik

Henrik New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Thanks again, John is delighted to go again- I can always relie on him. See you tomorrow morning.

9. Przybylinski

Przybylinski New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Smallville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    What's the wife say about all these games you're going to?

Be careful and have a good one. :)

10. Henrik

Henrik New Member

Aug 24, 2004

She's ok, as long as I dont blow ALL my wages on beer, football and The Who.

11. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe

Thats the way Henrik - just spend her wages!!!!

12. Henrik

Henrik New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Blimey, my spellings are going downhill, can't even spell RELY. Dearie me.