Spider-Pig, does whatever a Spider-Pig does... - NSROT [14 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    *cough*pot*cough*kettle*cough*Vexed

Didier Zakora anyone ;)

Sorry throw all the dirt u want at Drogs, but Cristi has never gone down when the defender has not impeded him. SURE he's bought fouls by going over when there has been no contact, but only ever (when I've seen) when the defender's attempted tackle/foul has/would have impeded his progress. This mebe simulation in the eyes of the law, but as refs are too imperfect to spot the point (ie that the ball carrier can be impeded regardless of contact, see the new intent rule etc), it's fair enuff in my eyes if skill players highlight such fouls by going to ground. Also anyone with any speed and skill can tell u that it takes MINIMAL contact to send u flying when sprinting and/or shifting direction/balance swiftly.

All this is VERY different to deliberatley conning the referee into perceiving a foul that did not happen ala Zakora.

And don't argue, coz im never wrong....

BTW loved how I joked about punching apps in the ear then bigg gets an ear infection! Strange biggsoccer voodoo ish! Yo bigg, u wash it out with corona then put the lime in? That'd clear it up beaut!!!

Oh and for those that don't know apps is a girl, therefore a Nurse and not a Doctor :p

2. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But common only doctors know all of that crap :eek:!!

3. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Oh you'll be surprised what nurses need to know these days!!!!

appleCORR

4. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll stick with more mechanical things I think I'd vomit if I saw a person chopped up...:eek:

5. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    It grosses me out to watch an ACL surgery.. I don't think I could deal with going to school for medical sciences and trying to make that my career... ewwie.

6. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If I see something that gets to me it actually starts to hurt I just can't stand it thats why I just won't go into medicine...

7. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Im not too bad with gory stuff! After seeing one or two of your own bones come through your skin, you get a strange sense of satisfaction. That not only did you get hurt well, you ********ing kicked it's ass. No half measures!

8. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I've never had any bloody (nopun) major injuries before.. my biggest one was when I snapped my collarbone.. the popping noise wasn't bad.. it was just kinda like I had cracked a knuckle or something.

Too bad it still hurt like FCUK

9. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Honestly I never had a bad injury the worst was probably when I got a nice knock in the nose had a lot of blood comin out my nose :eek: But thats nothing major...

10. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    WTF

Where did my soccer365 go!?

11. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    where did my revolutions skin go too!!!! this new BS is really making me mad. it's like a poor mans soccerpulse

12. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Did you lose the x's around your name?

13. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yea i did. it was a bit childish. the x's stood for me being straight edge. i still am edge but i think that i shouldn't push it on people so the x's got dropped.

14. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Ohhh k gotcha. I wasn't sure if maybe I lost soccer365 and the x's around your name, or if you removed them, or if I was just going crazy.

In other news.. I hate this theme. And it's really bugging me. Annd *insert more whine here*.

15. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    You should've kept the Xs man. Some of my friends still rock the x and they're in their late 30's... True Till Death... HAHA... oh the memories....

16. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN

dont get me wrong zokora is a mug too, it was embarressing, but ronaldo goes down quicker than a barmaids cacks in my opinion, good player and that, but you only have to give him an awkward look and he goes down. he has improved, BUT for me he still goes down to easy. as does drogba, he's the biggest geeza in the league but somehow still gets knocked over by bloody 4ft 3 players that weigh about 1/4 of what he does. (and i dont mean that literally obviously before someone makes a clever comment!)

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    My skin has gone too!!!

I did notice BS was running really SLOOOOOOW yesterday. So i dont know if they have done something to it again hence everyones skin changing AGAIN!

I just tried to change mine back and it wont let me! It does say that BS can temp over ride your skins though so maybe later??

appleCORR

18. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    quick reply is very sporadic in turning up

:mad:

19. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    At least i can rep on this skin, Just wish it was laid out better because its PANTS!

appleCORR

20. Skizz

Skizz Guest

One good thing that has been done is the picture size reduction feature - now you right click to view the image it makes the layout a lot simpler.

21. Mr Vexed

Mr Vexed New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    The Endz, LDN
    i never knew how to use the last one properly really, makes no odds to me.

22. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Even though my package is in Greensboro right now (about 1.5-2hr away), UPS says that delivery has been pushed back to TUESDAY.

Which makes no sense.. if anything they should push it to TOMORROW since they will probably be in Charlotte by tomorrow morning.

Dumb UPS.

23. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    has it arrived in greensboro or does it say in transit.....because i thought i had a problem with some shoes that will be arriving today, they said they were in a city real close to me, but it still said in transit

24. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Hmm... ahh I just checked and it does say in transit.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Also, a friend just sent this link to me, if anyone is interested in learning the cupid shuffle.. baha http://youtube.com/watch?v=iJQKBk4oDr4

25. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    love the cupid shuffle...we did that at the camp dance

now kick now kick now kick now kick

now walk it by yourself