Sperzzzzzzzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by TxTechGooner, Nov 5, 2003.

1. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    A truly fabulous win in the CL (better late than never)!! now, we have to ratchet it up for that other team in north london.. I dont have tix to the match but am going to drive down to london for the weekend... a full throttle ass-whupping is what i am expecting from the boys to continue showing our dominance in derby's~~~~

phishy~

2. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Sweet!

A nice 3-0 beating is what I'm predicting. ahhhh, let's get greedy, how about 4-0...lol.

Anything less than all 3pts will be a complete shocker and huge upset.

3. Brodo

Brodo New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Deep in Spurs territ
    Their supporters have thrown in the towel already. I haven't spoken to one who isn't expecting a tonking on saturday. My favourite put-down line at the moment.

"Thanks for the years of rivalry now they're over!"

4. michaec

michaec Member

Arsenal
    England
    May 24, 2001
    Essex
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    If we don't spank this lot on Saturday, I'll be amazed. They are so poor at the moment that a three or four goal beating is definitely on the cards.

5. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Four-nil to the Arsenal. Nothing less will suffice. :D Let's go out there and stomp the crap out of the Scum and show them that we're the one and only boys of London. And I hope to get a bet on with The Double, and bragging rights, so let's own Tottenham on Saturday.

6. Brodo

Brodo New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Deep in Spurs territ
  7. gunner_21

gunner_21 New Member

Apr 15, 2002
    Cumberland, Maryland
    That's priceless Brodo! :D

8. TxTechGooner

Feb 24, 2003
    genius Brodo~~ wot no s*urs trolls to delight us with talks of the great postiga? lol

9. Martin Daoust

Martin Daoust New Member

Feb 14, 2003
    Hartford, CT
    Nice work Brodo...very well-done! I'd say Three- or Four-nil would be doable but S***s backs are REALLY to the wall and ours aren't-Arsenal (0)2, S***s (0)0...It'll be down to how early we get the lead. If we get it early 5-0 or 6-0 maybe 6-1 are not impossible. I just get the feeling it'll be 0-0 on the hour but once we score the rout will be on the rest of the afternoon...

10. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Martin

well said, i completely agree. Their backs are really against the wall and once we score, it's soooooo over!

11. naggi

naggi Member

Feb 15, 2002
    san francisco
    I am expecting a lot closer game than you guys are because the boys will be knackered after their Wednesday night exertions. 2-0 to the Arsenal.

12. Montreux

Montreux New Member

May 26, 2003
    RI
    I agree with Naggi. The last time I remember seeing such confidence on these boards was in the days leading up to our 1-1 draw against Portsmouth. Spurs will always be up for this one. 2-0 to the Arsenal sounds about right.

13. Martin Daoust

Martin Daoust New Member

Feb 14, 2003
    Hartford, CT
    As I said earlier and tried saying again 2-0 wouldn't surprise me either but if we get on top early we might make a big afternoon of it. That will key what type of match it is-whether we can score early. I think S***s are far more vulnerible than last year when they still lost 3-0. I think they'll bring everyone back behind the ball till 1-0 or even 2-0 to Arsenal. At that point we will blow them off the pitch. It's just a matter of when that point comes...

14. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    Arsenal 4 Sp*rs 0

We take this one hands down.

15. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    I'll be happy just to bag another 3 points and it won't matter if it's 1-0 or 6-1.

16. AUSGunner

AUSGunner New Member

Oct 18, 2003
    Adelaide, Australia
    Jeebus, we should absolutely romp it in. 3 or 4-0, easily. Repeat of the Leeds match, except with Aliadiere scoring!

17. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We SHOULD romp, stomp, etc., but derbies often end up being tougher than they should. I think it will only be a 1 goal victory.

18. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And when we do win, make for damn sure you rub it in your dad's face. :D I think that, to quote naggi, the boys will be knackered, but I still see 3,4-0 nil to the Arsenal.

19. TxTechGooner

Feb 24, 2003
    has anyone else seen the ghost town that is, that other team from north london, board? talk about non-existent.... i guess when you are insignificant, thats when apathy sets in.......

20. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    You've seen this place ? I've heard tales about such a site, but thought it was a myth.

21. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've always been proud of how active our board is. The Double must have a lot of fre time on his hands. :D