Spain vs Colombia (6 June) Friendly

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by Froboy69, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    vaya oportunidad historica perdimos.

Que tontos los colombianos no pedirle un autografo o fotos a los de jugadores inalcazanbles de españa.

Pasaron años para que los vuelvan........a encontrarse en una misma cancha

J-Mezzy repped this.
  2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Como asi los españoles no pasan de la libertadores para la liga de españa??? yo pensaba que tenian que hacer carrera desde bolivia.

J-Mezzy and dapip repped this.
  3. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #328 pepinointer, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    Cualquiera que siga a belgica en LOS PARTIDOS Y SU JUEGO sabia que ese equipo no estaba muy fuerte en su funcionamiento, ademas no habia podido ganarle a equipos poderoso(sigue sin hacerlo)

Que sin duda tenia cracks y sigue teniendo....pero decir que es un equipo en ese o este momento para ganar algo grande solo da evidencia que no se esta opinando con mucho conocimiento previo . Eso hace bastante flojo los argumentos.

Es que no es cuestion de estadistica. Hacer seguimiento de lo que pasa, como juegan los equipos, como vienen jugando es bueno para hacer un diagnostico aterrizado.

Entonces esto no es estadistica.......???

Sabemos que la estadistica es el diablo. Pero aqui las uso krass :rolleyes:

Tener nombres y figuras, no significa ser mejor equipo. el mundial de ellos fue decepcionante. Todavia no encuentran una nomina fija.......hay que hacer seguimiento a los equipos, de como viene jugando....no quedarse en el libro, en lo “obvio“ , en el “cliche“ eso si es quedarse en la estadistica que ud tanto critica.

Chile tampoco le abundan jugadores en las top 5 ligas. colombia tiene mas......pero veamos quienes son campeones de america, quienes sacaron a españa del mundial, quien le gano las finales a argentina...etc.

Brasil tiene aun mas que argentina en esas ligas.......pero en esos 3 años terribles como equipo (con los crack de ahora) perdieron hasta contra perú.

Venezuela tiene mas en ligas top que tambien que Ecuador. Induabalemente se sabe cual es mejor equipo.

dapip repped this.
  4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'll try to get between krass and pepino :)

A bit late, but I barely had the time...Someone here said that we have to stop giving the first 20 minutes to the rival and it's true. in the first 20 minutes we weren't concentrated, very confused, barely could pass more then two-three passes, Spain did all they want and scored the goal because of it. But after that, it was all Colombia. Beside the goals which were occurred mostly because of Reina, we did have several other options to score. All of a sudden I saw sparks of the 2014 qualifiers national team and I like it.

I think the center backs played well, however we still have problems in the flanks. I didn't feel safe with either Arias or Armero, mostly Armero. We seriously have problems in this position.
    The midfield played well. I like to co-op between James-Cuadrado-Cardona, who continue to show us how much talent he has. I liked to see Gio's back, he can easily be our x-factor from the bench.

No one was more happy then me when I saw Falcao celebrate goal for Colombia. I waited too much for this. I just hope that he'll continue to play like the last season and to participate in Russia. No one deserves more then Falcao..

Vs. Cameroon I want to see another national team, another players like Izquierdo, Teo, Gio from the start etc. In conclusion, I'm very optimistic for our next qualifiers matches, much more optimistic then I was 6 months ago...

krass and Furnaccio repped this.
  5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Although in this minutes, Colombia had a dangerous cross with arias at minute 13 and then a shot of cuadrado that falcao was foulted but wasnt pk because he was a little in offside.

but yeah matches have 90 minutes.

6. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Spain barely won in Macedonia. I've heard they used a C team, full of players from the Chinese league.

pepinointer and J-Mezzy repped this.
  7. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Como asi que Silva metio gol?

Yo creia que a ese tronco solo metian contra bottom feeders y sebos como Colombia

pibe10, pepinointer and dapip repped this.
  8. krass

krass Member+

Aug 18, 2008
    now you're the victim?

I come here to talk about football and express my opinion aboout colombian players abroad or our NT and so on, so how does it come that some people here just comment to talk about Belgium? no matter which topic is being discussed.

Feel free to read all the threads that I've commenting about our NT or our players and you'll see everytime the same dynamic: Belgium... Belgium... Belgium... Belgium... with any relationship to the topic

@pibe10 @ryu79

9. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nadie ha insultado a su familia .

dapip and J-Mezzy repped this.
  10. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sea Belgica o no, which I never mentioned even once other than to say Spain was in part with teams like Italy, Belgium, etc, the topic remained futbol.

You were the one that after being unable to find rebuttals decided to conduct personal attacks.

dapip repped this.
  11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Please calm down...Sometimes we are forget that it's only a football forum and we can have different opinions.
    I respect both of you and your opinions and no actions will be taken but please move forward because this thread pretty much summed up.
    Pepino, dude, you must take this forum much more easy. I don't just blame you, we all make mistakes and sometimes write things that we shouldn't write in the heat of the moment, but for some reason it happens only to you too many times with different users. Maybe take a deep breath before you decide to answer or try not to be offended quickly because it's a problem when it comes to forum.

Of course that we forbid to use in personal attacks for other users, it's concern to everyone who is using the Colombian forum, but we also do not wanna play cops. I believe that we all adults here (beside @Froboy69 & @crzdcolombian ....Nah, just kidding ;) ) and no one needs forum ban.

I hope we are done with this topic. Now go out and celebrate, Nacional in the final! :D

12. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #337 pepinointer, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    in this case I wasn't insulted . It was another guy of the forum and his family @dapip in multiple posts

I wasn't the only one that reported the action

Be careful to read . All my answers a related to the match Spain-Colombia . Used the analogy of Belgium , as he should argue better

Krass insulted the family of a poster and acussed the other of hit her husband

Isn't related with me . Maybe you have problem with The Spanish, but the matter wasn't related with me .

J-Mezzy repped this.
  13. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pibe, personal insults and sharing other posters personal information is against the TOS. It you don't think that this merits stricter measures, I will get a supermod involved.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  14. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah I have never caused any issues here on the Madrid forums in my 4 years of membership. I have never attacked or reported anyone. He took it too far. Action has to be taken.

15. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I appreciate everyone's help, I believe that @ryu79 & I can handle this. In the meantime I'm closing this topic, it's useless.