Something to ease the pain.

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by Takkie, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Takkie

Takkie Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. FeverNova1

FeverNova1 New Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Plano
    For a few minutes there in the second half, I thought he was going to be the MOTM for RSL for a third game in a row.

3. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He might be the MOTM again?
    Was there someone else that deserved it in the SJ match?

4. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    to be honest i thought kamler was the motm. the game easily could have been 4-0, or 5-0 if he hadnt made some nice take aways and tackles 10 yards or closer to goal.

behncke, wtf man. you dont mark on the first goal and you get absolutely burned in the second goal. great man. you are absolutely pathetic and i have no idea what ellinger sees in you. why did rojas not play instead of behncke? im so utterly confused about that one. hopefully ellinger sees his mistakes and as a result we will never see behncke again. i have been bitching about this for weeks now, how many mistakes does behncke have to make so ellinger can see this through my (and many others) eyes and get rid of him. i want our regular backline back, pope, pierce, dunseth, akwari, rojas and kamler as needed. please for once, lets get some love from the soccer gods. the only thing they have given us so far is nice weather and a solid comeback win over LA. hopefully the soccer gods allow us to get back on track against the only quality team we have beaten (and generally have played well) this year.

5. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its weird how we keep barking about Behncke yet former starters like rookie Luke K are still riding the bench. How about other rookie defenders like Lookingland or Knowles getting a chance?
    Just weird.

6. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I think that there is no question that Watson will be class. Why has it taken this long to play him? He must be burning guys like Behncke in practice..... It seems like Ellinger is afraid to nut up and play the young guys. Wierd being that his youth experience was one of his big selling points.