So I was walking down the street today when Obama asked me for a thousand dollars...

Discussion in 'Portugal: NSR' started by Aveirenses, Jul 16, 2008.

1. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Indeed he's hilarious and I share many of his opinions and views on things. He's a straight talker and is very very intelligent and knows what he's talking about.

As for "hilarious" here are some of his famous sayings:

"Thank me very much"
    "Get outta here you idiot"
    "NOW - National Organization of Really Ugly Women" :D
    Barak "Mill House" Obama
    The Washington Con Post
    The New York Slimes
    Matt Deamon
    Keith Oberbite AKA Olberman

and many more I can't remember right now...

2. Couto

Couto New Member

Aug 18, 2007
    Norcal
    Clintonoids with their hemmorhoids.

Thank me and God bless us!

3. ruipico

ruipico Member

Jun 15, 2008
    USA
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Wow! My friends from Jersey are right. All those toxic fumes do destroy brain cells.

Words of wisdom from the "Eastern Elites"

"US media is liberal!"

Have you ever been outside of the US? Well, just in case you don't know the major media in this country, such as ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC and Fox are owned by large corporation who love the status quo. If you want news go outside of these sources.

Anytime that you mention Fox, you are simply showing your own reactionary politics. Fox is UNFAIR AND UNBALANCED. The fact that you would find some nitwit like SH interesting tells me that your IQ must be in the double digits. You can be a conservative, but at least look up to someone who has an original idea and can express it.

Some things are sure consistent the Portuguese in the East Coast are just as reactionary and provincial as those that live in the West Coast.

Just for those of us who are not as smart as those of you in this here forum: "Why is drill, baby, drill" so funny?

4. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    are you a disciple of "fair and balanced" Chris Matthews or Keith Olberman? Or perhaps worse, Al Gore?

5. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Who's that guy in the Comedy channel daily report ? I respect his opinions. He's as balanced as a balloon in an hurricane eye's winds during night time.

6. ThespecialoneJM

ThespecialoneJM New Member

May 13, 2008
    San Jose
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Colbert or stewart? Bill Maher?

7. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Yeah, that guy.