Sniper/Effect on Attendance

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by Sober Tom, Oct 20, 2002.

1. Sober Tom

Sober Tom Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Glassboro, South Jer
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If the sniper isn't caught or doesn't stop by November 17th, do you think that there will be a lower attendance because of it?

2. CbR

CbR Member

Nov 10, 2000
    Bergen County NJ
    why would a sniper want to kill someone in a stadium with thousands of people around?,,,unless he's picking ppl off from the budweiser blimp

3. sccerchek

sccerchek New Member

Aug 20, 2002
    Gulf Coast
    Dont give him any ideas !!!

4. todda74

todda74 New Member

Nov 4, 2001
    Annapolis
    even with out him there would still be a huge police presence. unless he feels like he's about to get caught and wants to go out in a big way he won't be close to RFK.

5. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    No.

Let's get on with our lives already.

This paranoia crap is getting very very old

6. Sober Tom

Sober Tom Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Glassboro, South Jer
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree. I can go into Philadelphia right now and have a higher chance at gettin shot at then goin anywhere in the D.C. area.

7. Footer Phooter

Jul 23, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    I really don't see how the sniper would affect attendance. RFK's Lots really aren't great targets.

8. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    well if the sniper pays for a ticket, he raises attendance by one person.

9. beineke

beineke New Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Seems like it'd be the perfect time to call up Chris Albright.

10. CbR

CbR Member

Nov 10, 2000
    Bergen County NJ
    Re: Re: Sniper/Effect on Attendance

lol,,,good one

11. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Sort of like that movie "Black Sunday"??

He could pick people off coming out of or into the stadium I guess. But I say he can suck my big American ************--I'll probably be there, and if I'm not, it'll be because of money (or rather lack thereof).

Alex

12. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    He's trying to say Pu$$y, just that damn BS censor doesnt let him(her?)

13. TheMutts

TheMutts New Member

May 19, 2002
    Pittsburgh
    I have a different opinion. Although it wont affect my decision to attend the game I think many people will be scared to make the trip down. Just my .2

14. nancyb

nancyb Member

Jun 30, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have no idea if this is a relevant or accurate comparison, but there were a lot of empty tables at the college fair I took my son to on Sunday. I got the feeling that some folks just didn't want to take the risk of walking through a shopping center parking lot on Sunday night after what had happened the night before. Plus, there's the folks who might not be concerned about getting shot, but don't relish getting stuck on the interstate if it gets shut down again.

But, I think the RFK lots do not have the best setting for this guy. The wooded areas for him in to hide back up to the Anacostia. I suppose he could set up at DC General, but still, it just seem like a likely spot.

15. glove

glove New Member

Mar 20, 2001
    gaithersburg,md
    He's now in custody so no worries hopefully and I am glad the sorry ass c**k sucking son of a bi*%H is going to be somebodys butt buddy in the pen before he is extridited to Va. to be put to death. Good riddence wish he had been killed in shootout now we'll have to follow his trial for God knows how long and listen to so called expert witnessess spew mindless garbage. I wonder what sh&* bag attorney will represent him. Enuff of the sniper hope he slips on a bar of soap and cracks his head open.

16. gabe

gabe New Member

Oct 17, 2002
    NJ
    in reply to above post, they were talking to that same defense attorney that represented timothy mcveigh from the oklahoma bombing, and he said he was confident about williams muhammad and even said he'll take the case if called upon