Siege Heil: The Bush-Rove-Schwarzenegger Nazi Nexus and the Destabilization of CA

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Mel Brennan, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Mel Brennan

Mel Brennan PLANITARCHIS' BANE

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Published on Monday, October 6, 2003 by The Free Press (Columbus, Ohio)
    by Bob Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman

...In their 1994 Secret War Against the Jews, Mark Aarons and John Loftus use official US documents to establish that George Herbert Walker, George W. Bush's maternal great-grandfather, was one of Hitler's most important early backers. He funneled money to the rising young fascist through the Union Banking Corporation.

In 1926, Walker arranged to have his new son-in-law, Prescott Bush---father of President George Bush I, grandfather of George Bush II---hired as Vice President at W.A. Harriman and Company. Prescott became a senior partner when Harriman merged with a British-American investment company to become Brown Brothers Harriman. In 1934 Prescott Bush joined the Board of Directors of Union Banking.

The bank helped Hitler rise to power. It also helped him wage war. As late as July 31, 1941---well after the Nazi invasion of Poland---the U.S. government froze $3 million in Union Banking assets linked to Fritz Thyssen. Thyssen was noted in the American press as a "German industrialist and original backer of Adolph Hitler."

Loftus writes that Thyssen's "American friends in New York City [were] Prescott Bush and Herbert Walker, the father and father-in-law of a future President of the United States." That would be the current president's father, George Herbert Walker Bush, also the former CIA director.

On October 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi Germany's banking operations in New York City, which were under the direction of Prescott Bush. The government seized control of Union Banking Corporation under the Trading with the Enemy Act. The liquidation yielded a reported $750,000 apiece for Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker. The book, The Splendid Blonde Beast: Money, Law and Genocide, goes into exhaustive detail on Bush-Harriman Nazi money laundering. More recently, Michael Kranish covers the same Bush-Nazi relationships in The Rise of the Bush Family Dynasty published in the Boston Globe...

...Karl Rove has parallel ties...According to Wilson, and to Retired U.S. Navy Lt. Commander Al Martin (www.almartinraw.com), Rove's grandfather was Karl Heinz Roverer, the Gauleiter of Oldenburg. Roverer was Reich-Statthalter---Nazi State Party Chairman---for his region. He was also a partner and senior engineer in the Roverer Sud-Deutche Ingenieurburo A. G. engineering firm, which built the Birkenau death camp, at which tens of thousands of Jews, Gypsies, dissidents and other were slaughtered en masse.

Rove, who has been based in Utah and associated with the Mormon Church, is widely viewed as the chief engineer of the current Bush administration...

...On May 1, 1939, a year after the Nazis took control of Schwarzenegger's native Austria, his father Gustav, voluntarily joined Hilter's infamous Strumabteilung (SA), "brown shirt" stormtroopers...On October 3, ABC News broke the story of Schwarzenegger's 1977 interview in which he was asked whom he admired. Schwarzenegger replied, "I admire Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it."

To cover himself, Schwarzenegger has made substantial donations to the Los Angeles-based Wiesenthal Center, which tracks down ex-Nazis. Arnold has also renounced Hitler.

But he has not renounced his friendship with fellow Austrian Kurt Waldheim, the one-time head of the United Nations with known Nazi ties...

This is who is aiming to run your states, your nation, your very *#*#*#*#ing lives...for the benefit of whom? Of what? Democracy? Maybe; if democracy has come to mean oligarchical plutocracy, then yes...

:rolleyes:

2. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    And there are people that cheer when these guys walk into a room. Sad, how misled people can be.

3. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, this would explain our government's constant efforts to destroy the nation of Israel...

4. Mel Brennan

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only if your scholarship has led you to define Nazism as "an ideology and practice focused on the destruction of Israel."

Mine defines Nazism as "racist nationalism, national expansion, state control of the economy, and oligarchical control of the state."

Does this more reflect Bush and Co.? I would submit a resounding "yes."

5. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Considering Israel was just a gleam in the eyes of the Elders of Zion at the time, appearantly not.

(That's a joke, Son, get it?)

My point is that you're saying that our "unbalanced support" of Israel (as some of your politcally like-minded posters here have called it) is some sort of plot to engineer the Final Solution?

Sounds like Stalinism, too.

You never disapoint, Uni, I'll give you that! Plus, I thought the problem was private business' control of the government? Are you know saying it's the opposite?

6. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  7. NSlander

NSlander Member

Feb 28, 2000
    LA CA
    Re: Re: Siege Heil: The Bush-Rove-Schwarzenegger Nazi Nexus and the Destabilization of CA

Now we've got a party!

8. Mel Brennan

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Uh, yeah.

Well, only to the extent that the Fallwell-esque Christian Conservatives who make up a vocal minority of Bush's constituency DO advocate for the unequivocal support of Israel, because a whole and complete Israeli state is a necessary precursor to Rapture (where, of course, all the unconverted Jews will die and go to Hell, as that loving Christ Cometh Again...).

I agree. Indeed, the purges under Stalin and Nazism were the only two forms of modern government to acheive praxis.

No; to be clear, take my above statement and add "economic" in front of oligarchy, and it should be clearer where I stand...

9. mannyfreshstunna

mannyfreshstunna New Member

Feb 7, 2003
    Naperville, no less
    Mel,you are beyond belief.

10. Mel Brennan

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So says my wife.

But the questions are "Is it true?" and, if it is in fact that case, "What does this mean, if anything, for the vast citizenry?"

11. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's Sieg Heil, not Siege Heil.

Big Deal Arnie's dad was a true blue Nazi.

12. mannyfreshstunna

mannyfreshstunna New Member

Feb 7, 2003
    Naperville, no less
    Right. Sieg heil just means "hail victory" anyway.

13. Yankee_Blue

Yankee_Blue New Member

Aug 28, 2001
    New Orleans area
    Nominated as the biggest waste of a thread ever. And by the standards of Bigsoccer, that says a lot.

14. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    I know Bob Fitrakis personally.
    I like him.

He has run many times for US Congress without success. I like the guy, but how do I say this in a nice way?

He is one of those long haired hippies that never got enough from the 70's anti-war protests, are now professionals, but keep the same old tactics, and that turns people (in general) off.

I don't know, but that whole honey and *#*#*#*# thing comes to mind.

Too liberal, for a rather balanced left/right population, leaning slightly right. And, to think, even with one of the largest universities in the nation, the breeding grounds for such extreme liberalism isn't that popular anymore, well, at least for the people who have decided to leave the Co-op grocery, tie-dyed, ComFest mentality and moved to the burbs.

If any of you are paying attention, this is happening right now in Iraq.

The old Bath party members are finding a way, or trying at least, to make some political gains in the new govt in Iraq.

To think, some had to join so that their family could live a better life. Not all members killed, launched bio-chems at their neighbors, etc...

Some of the new leaders in the shared govt want nothing to do with them, period.

What would any of you propose?

Heck, the US is hiring ex-Iraqi military, training them as police and giving them the old army uniforms as the new issued gear.

These "Jewish" issues, not that far removed in reality, are simply being used wrongly. It is like my ex-roommate in college.

We'd go to a club, I'd pick up a lady or two and her friends wouldn't like him. He complained, "She don't like me because I'm black. She is a plastic bitch."

I would say, "No. She don't like you because you are too aggressive, too short and too drunk."

Jews have an ax to grind. They have all the right to feel this way. What Hitler did and his followers, aka Nazis, will never be forgotten, especially in our time, as many survivors are still alive today.

But, then they same "Jewish" issues hate Mel Gibson because he is bring up past history, his-story in many ways, but history based on certain beliefs.

Either "the past is in the past and the sins of the father are just that", sins of the father, is applied here, or they think any link to the past will bring up modern day pain. Can't have it both ways, especially when in Act I: Jews did the killing and in Act II: Jews were killed. Don't cry wolf.

You could play Six Degrees of Kevin Nazi and find ways to link the Pope to Nazi members, foot soldiers and leadership.

15. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    I'm more disturbed that Arnold is related to Ted Kennedy.

"Hey fat girly-man. Put down dat Chivas and do some-ting wit dat hyu-mon-gous stomach you got dere. You disgust me!"

16. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    I love how you link all 3 to the Nazi party based on what their fathers or grandfathers or great-grandfathers did, not what they themselves did. The only one of the 3 that you even attempt to personally connect to the Nazis is Schwarzenegger, based on a single quote from some clown named George Butler. However, Schwarzenegger denies ever having said this:

Schwarzenegger vehemently denies ever having made those comments, yet you immediately assume it to be true (I guess "innocent until proven guilty" only applies to liberals, except for Mumia, who is "innocent even after proven guilty"). Butler goes on to make even more outrageous claims about Arnold (the accusation that he would march around to SS songs is worse than the quote IMO, since quotes can be taken out of context and, let's face it, Hitler was a very good public speaker), but no-one else, none of the many people he knew (or had orgies with) thru the acting or bodybuilding world, has ever claimed Schwarzenegger to have had any kind of pro-Nazi sentiment at all. And as is often pointed out, Arnold has donated millions of dollars to the Simon Wiesenthal Center--even if he had made pro-Nazi comments in his youth, the fact that he had actually made a hefty contribution towards an anti-Nazi organization later in life would more than make up for this. So, in case you're keeping score at home, if you're a Republican, you're guilty once any joker accuses you of anything, and words speak louder than actions.

As for Bush's, Rove's and Schwarzenegger's family ties to the Nazi party, I have no idea aside from Arnold's father whether or not they're true (never heard that claimed about Rove before, had heard the claim about GWB's great-grandfather but never seen it verified), and quite frankly I don't care. Are we all guilty for the sins of our fathers, let alone great-grandfathers? No--that's one of the things this country was founded on (read up on the history of Georgia). I could care less if Adolf Hitler turned out to be Karl Rove's twin brother, the fact is that Rove himself isn't a Nazi, and so it doesn't matter what his grandfather did.

I'm sure that most of us are descended from at least one criminal. I know I sure as hell am. That doesn't make us criminals any more than Schwarzenegger's father being a Nazi, or Rove's grandfather or GWB's great-grandfather doing business with Nazis (if the latter 2 claims are ven true), makes those men Nazis.

17. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You haven't seen many of this jackhole's threads, have you?

HINT: He used to be Universal.

18. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    OH NOOOOOOOO!! I knew the "Mad Linker" was back trolling with his putrid bait. Now the Scots have to deal with him?

19. obie

obie New Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NY, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Prescott Bush stuff has been researched to death, and (almost) completely proven false by the very reputable Cecil Adams.

The Rove stuff is irrelevant, as is most of the Arnold stuff. The only thing that holds true is Arnold's continued friendship with Waldheim, which to me remains a very odd relationship for Arnold to keep given his massive ambition.

20. Blitzz Boy

Blitzz Boy Member

Apr 4, 2002
    The West Side
    http://www.startribune.com/stories/1519/4132611.html

Maureen Dowd (and if you can't trust her, who can you trust?) says that Rove goes to Episcopal services.

21. Nate505

Nate505 Member

Feb 10, 2002
    Colorado
    I must admit, he makes my lurking here more enjoyable. It's amazing the people he can unite against him......who don't tend to agree on a lot of things.

22. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll give you $50 for it!

23. Father Ted

Father Ted BigSoccer Supporter

Manchester United, Galway United, New York Red Bulls
    Nov 2, 2001
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    You know, I just cannot believe that JFK had links to the Nazis. Afterall, his niece is married to Arnold and he's a Nazi. Plus GWB put Arnold in power in kalifurneea and W's grandpa was a Nazi. So that makes JFK a Nazi. Bill Clinton's idol was JFK so that makes him one too. Clinton beat Bob Dole so that means Dole is the anti-Nazi. And Jimmy Carter beat Bob Dole and Ford in 76 so that makes Carter a Nazi too. :D

24. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    When did The Creature From the Black Lagoon convert and become a singer on the Fundy/Evangelical circuit?

25. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You make some very persuasive arguments. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter [​IMG]