should el primi be fired

Discussion in 'Central America' started by Guatefc, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Should "el primi" be fired after guatemala losing the last 5 results

Usa 2 gua 0
    Gua 0 mex 2
    Crc 3 gua 2
    Jam 4 gua 3
    Mex 4 gua 0

0-0-5 gf 5 ga 15 that's - 10 goal
    This defence is taking it hard ,el primi worst move is not starting mario rodriguez, but instead putting figeroa who lacks speed, and cutting in the box ability, which el loco has and he has been creating on the wings better for the crew, also if el primi is not fired , he has to replace g.romero, and put freddy garcia he use thread those passes , before he wasn't able to play on the nt, becuase of immigration problem, now that he has fixed that he back since 2003, g.romero was originally jus a replacement , no vision and speed with ball compare to freddy garcia, with 5 loses ,he should be able to see what is guatemala problem is and that's too much time with the ball ,there not moving the ball fast enough, that's why there markers are on there cover soo fast the nedd to move the ball with at least two touches, to beat tight markers before taking a good dribble in open space, which guate is not doing.

Any thoughts?

2. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
  3. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Well, 5 losses in a row is very bad, but there is no time for a coach change now

4. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    jose luis Pinto is available!

5. Hartfield

Hartfield Red Card

Jun 15, 2005
    Bogota D.C
    whats wrong with that guys face?? it's scary looking.

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    you must be NEW to central american futbol? :p

7. mnthunder

mnthunder Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Guatemala
    they don't call him the caveman for nothing.

8. guategol

guategol New Member

Nov 17, 2004
    vancouver
  9. fscat

fscat Member

May 2, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    The team is playing bad, particularly the defense. However I don't think a coaching change is wise now. I would wait until the end of WCQ before I do anything that drastic. There is something to be said for consistency in the coaching position.

10. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    Truthfully didnt deserve to make it dis far should of been honduras or jamaica :confused:

11. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Honduras and jamaica, gave great peformances now, but not when it counted, Crc came close to not making it, unfortanley hon couldn't win ar home, jamaica got beat by bottom feeders,

how don't we deserve a hex appearance, we clearly went throught a tough group,

i rather suck it up in a tourney, than WcQ w/ a full team with even more injuries.

if you didn't make it you didn't make it, Crc was guate semi group ,you can proably figure out y guate qualified, we estblished early Wins we ended 3W-2L-lT

12. mnthunder

mnthunder Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Guatemala
    El Primi has brought Guatemala farther than they have ever been before. He shouldn't be fired unless the team absolutely tanks and doesn't finish 4th place or better in the hex.

13. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    So far as of today , no official moves by guate FA, poll says more people want primi to stay, I persoanally give him one more chance, I just hate those short corners , I don't know if its chalo decide that or primi
    Jus a waste of dangerous situtation for guate . Y does primi pull all the defenders? Jus stupid he either letting them dicitate the rhytm or doing nothing at all...

Were starting to turn back around we broke the losing streak, now if primi can analyze Gc tape and work with this squad . He did good last game , jus fu*ked up the corners

14. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I think it's the players fault.... and in all honesty, to me, Guatemala was OVER-achieving.... El Primi can only do so much with the players he's given... Even with Ruiz getting a hat trick Guate couldn't win. That speaks volumes about the team, not the coach. As we all know, Guate is a 1 man show.. maybe 1 and 1/2 if you throw in Pando.

15. gohb

gohb Member

Apr 27, 2001
    Very good point about Garcia. Romero has been one of the biggest disappointments on the team. But I'm not sure what Primi can do about the defense.

16. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    There is a player better than pando on guate and thats
    Mario Rodirguez ( Columbus Crew) more effective winger NOTE: he was'nt allowed by his team to play the Gold cup btw he at least score goals in the MLS. anyway Pando is done with NT play he is 26 or 27 he's been on the Nt since he was 17 and level of play is declining, Mynor Davilla is demostrating much better Left wing play and he is 22

Over achieving?