Sevilla join race for Semih Şentürk

Discussion in 'Turkey' started by Karayilan, May 11, 2011.

1. Karayilan

Karayilan Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
    Sevilla join race for Semih Şentürk

http://www.turkish-f...read.php?id=210

Sevilla, Villarreal and Deportivo all showing interest in the Fenerbahce striker. He is lethal infront of goal and is known for keeping his cool in high pressure games and scoring crucial late goals.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P1l9rNdz0U"]YouTube - Semih Senturk Smooth Criminal[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtlNldqy_mg"]YouTube - Semih Senturk 23[/ame]

2. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Between thoes 3 club,

I choice Villarreal, for more comfort and relax issue. ie:
    no media pressure nor supporters pressure...
    squad plays consistend football week in week out, Semih can gets lots of chance for scoring...aswell if Rossi leave the club, Semih could be lethal for them,with his experiance and quality finishing at upfront goal area.

Sevilla has got strong fans support at the home field, and they have good wings whom can cros nice assist for Semih...
    He can be starter no doubt, Kanoute probably will leave duo to his age...Semih could be perfect sign for them.

Deportivo is the club realy desperatly need this kind of quality forward.
    Imho , I realy miss their lethal finisher aka: Bebeto.era.

Semih can be their second Bebeto.

Deportivo officials and fans realy has got emotional line with Turkey. aka los Turcos banners/flags etc. Semih can feel at Home.

I hope He sign to the Depor, ofcourse if they stay at the league....

3. delante

delante Member

Apr 26, 2011
    he should leave Fenerbahçe, he is great but never been a first team player even though he has great skills. He should leave for at least Sevilla, Villareal, Atl. Madrid or Valencia in Spain.

4. sinan

sinan Member

Jun 25, 2008
    oh come on guys,

its just a make-up story, I dont see a single reason these teams would be interested in a weaker team's bench player.

5. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004

maybe you right mate,

but, as you know, semih has got good reputation from national team performs, aspecialy 2008 euro finals....

sevilla must get new strikers... they let their current strikers , so, they will get new ones..and semih is good options i think.

deportivo went to the division one...i think they lost the transfer chance about semih...

i think semih will go abroad, but, where....

big saga:D

6. delante

delante Member

Apr 26, 2011
    He always sits at the bench but that doesnt mean he's a bench player. in spite of his skills he is a bench player in Fenerbahçe. He can easily play in those teams.

7. delante

delante Member

Apr 26, 2011
    exactly.

8. Karayilan

Karayilan Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Club:
    Besiktas JK
    The gap between Fener and Sevilla is closing fast, Sevilla have lost their top strikers, Fabiano is gone. Semih is a dangerous striker!

9. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    rumour; today it says:

Spain League, Galatasaray or stay in current club.

10. Força_Portugal

Jun 10, 2009
    Tri-State Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Add Sporting CP to the list of possible destination..

11. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Wow. Thats new to me. could You please add a search ?

Thanks.

12. Força_Portugal

Jun 10, 2009
    Tri-State Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  13. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Thanks for the link. I heard He will continue with his current club.

14. delante

delante Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Well, he signed for Fenerbahçe for another 4-year-deal. Good luck on sitting in the bench !