Serioux to undergo knee surgery?

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by tex0313, Feb 13, 2007.

1. tex0313

tex0313 Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    in an article today by Buzz Carrick it describes that our boy Serioux is having a lingering knee problem that may or may not require surgery. The article goes on to say that if surgery is required a time period of up to 6 months may me missed. Potentially bad for him but interesting none the less.

http://www.matchnight.com/?Page=ARTICLE&articleid=20345

2. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    it's a ploy to get him back to Toronto:cool:

3. tex0313

tex0313 Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo

id rather have him in toronto where he belongs than in dallas

4. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    true-no one deserves that fate. But hey if you cna't be in Houston at least you can be at the next best thing-Robertson north!

5. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well my choice would be back in Houston... :D

6. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Uhh...sorry, but no one should ever want to play there. it's a cursed place that holds the upmost suckiness. The next best thing for him would be Toronto

7. dynamofan

dynamofan Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Houston
    Did he have knee problems last year? I just remember the toe problems, not anything to do with the knee.

Hope this is not true for Serioux's sake....but it's hard not to enjoy seeing Dallas have problems if it is true!

8. FigoTX

FigoTX Member

Feb 15, 2006
    H-town, TX
    Damn skippy!

9. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Feel bad for Serioux if it happens...not so bad for Dallas. At the end of the day, I'd rather see him not have to have surgery.

10. chrishungate

chrishungate Member

Dec 16, 2005
    Katy, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I feel bad for Serioux, but I have to say this makes me feel slightly better about having lost Serioux, knowing that we won't have to face him when we play Dallas - at least for awhile. So even if he were still with us, we'd have lost him to injury (i imagine the injury still would've crept up with the Dynamo).

Still I hope his surgery goes well and he fully recovers. We could always try to get him back for next year.

11. nobius

nobius BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The curse of Dallas has already gotten to him. Get well soon Serioux (just don't play well against us)

12. Vicious Lhasa Apso

Vicious Lhasa Apso New Member

Aug 8, 2006
    Is the UH field hard or something? Ching AND Serioux?

If so, it reminds me of the agony Bear Creek has given generations of kids and adults playing there.

13. Dynamo 06

Dynamo 06 New Member

May 27, 2006
    I just text him and see what I can find out.

I do know the guy misses Houston and he was laughing about his first day of practice going up against Ruiz when I spoke to him Saturday when he was getting his final things from his place in Houston.

14. Dynamo 06

Dynamo 06 New Member

May 27, 2006
    By the end of the week Adrian is going to decide to play with pain all year or have the surgery

15. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    It's official...he's having the surgery.

16. nobius

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How long will he be out? And Dynamo 06 please give Adrian our best wishes.

17. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    I'm emailing to get info. If I hear anything I'll post too.

18. sportsfan-quakes

Mar 19, 2005
    San Jose
    According to the MLSnet report, he's having surgery next week and will be out 4-6 months.

19. Dynamo 06

Dynamo 06 New Member

May 27, 2006
    He's having the surgery Tuesday guys. He's very upset and has just had a bad couple of months. His brand new car got destroyed the other night as well outside of his hotel in Dallas as well as someone tried to steal the car but couldn't so they decided to trash it.

He is in Houston tonight and through the weekend I will give him your best regards. I think I need to take him out and get him drunk and laid to forget about his horrible week.

I will let him know you guys are wishing him well.

20. nobius

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bring him to the Mezz Saturday night and I'll help (with the getting him drunk part).

21. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Add me to the list of well-wishers. Solid guy who didn't deserve to get jerked around by Toronto. Wish he was still playing for the Dynamo but really I just wish he was playing.

I love how you had to qualify that...

22. nobius

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You never know. Lotta people here with the same sophomoric sense of humor as me. :D

23. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tell him that all of us are sorry and hope he gets back on his feet soon. Even if its for Dallass, at least he'll be playing. And I agree with Nobius: bring him by the Mezz and we'll buy him a few beers and try to lighten up his mood, not to mention let him be amongst some real fans (and not those b*****ds in Dallass...:D)

24. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...yea, tell him he was one of my favorites too, I really like his throws, duh. I was looking forward to stading and cheering for him when Dallas comes to town, guess that won't happen for a while now.

25. hilmer

hilmer New Member

Oct 26, 2003
    Houston
    Ok so is this guy a Houston player or is he a Dallas player? I just looked at MLSNET.com and they list him as a Dallas player. Know I know he went CanaDUH (ey) but they turned arround and gave him to Dallas so did he come back? and if so when? I like this guy hes strong and good on the ball. When I heard Dallas had him I almost choked!!!!!!!