Seria A de Ecuador

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by damnecuadorian, Nov 9, 2009.

1. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he should have never left them in the first place

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah but i think he's rejecting all offers at the moment besides El Nacional, who are doing a huge effort in getting him to come back. I'm hearing that he really wants to come back atleast for a year or so because he wants to be closer to the NT. It's amazing how this dudes been BEGGING to be on the NT when hes had outstanding seasons in Europe...we've missed out years and years and years on Jose Valencia, let's not make Aragon the next one. I hope whoever our next coach is gets to see Aragon play and finally call him up to the sqad. Aragon and Alexander Dominguez are the only 2 keepers for the next qualifier we have right now with great international experience in their club teams.

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah he should have...he got too excited when he heard Benfica wanted him and lost his head.

I think if he would have been more professional about it, he'd be in a way better club in a better league. I don't doubt he can make it big in the near future, the guys 27 years old.

4. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ-phLx5QOw"]YouTube- Barcelona 2 Macara 0. Goles con audio original 13-Feb-2010[/ame]

5. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  6. jv9008

jv9008 Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Bolaños is a ********ing beast. I can't believe he was benched in Brasil. Also I'm no Barcelona fan but their jersey is looking nice!

7. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Barcelona esta jugando muy bien, creo que la continuidad que ha tenido la defensa ha hecho que se acople muy bien.

Solo creo que falta un jugador ofensivo de mas peso por la derecha, ojala traigan un buen extranjero.

Oyola es un Crack.

8. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    didn't they use their last extranjero on that kid from Boca?

9. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yes they are in the works of getting Noir ..from Boca .. ese man es bueno y desiquilibrante por la derecha .. I used to see him play before his injury .. he's all good now... he is a hell of a promising young player ...

10. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think I saw him in a few highlight reels, but from what I was getting out of the correspondence, there was a lot of doubt as to his ability to stay healthy and fit because of several injuries. Risky move, but definitely has an upside with payoffs if it works out well.

11. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Increible que ni en el Santos ni en el Inter lo dejaron demostrar su talento.

Bolaños se gano el cariño de la mejor hinchada de toda la nacion... y tiene la plena confianza del DT. Que siga jugando y metiendo esos lindos goles !! Arrecho Barcelona.. arrecho Bolaños ! HP

12. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Fernando Guerrero is returning to Independiente del Valle...another great player in our league. Get ready to see some real ballin from this kid, I'm sure he'll have a good ass season.

13. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I saw he hasn't been featured on the squad list at Burnley for over a month now. What the hell happened? The kid was looking strong when he came off the bench and he's only 19! I never thought he would come back to Ecuador.

14. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think the reason for him being on the bench was because the coach Owen Coyle (i think that's his name) left for Bolton. Coyle was the one who had faith in Guerrero and i remember reading about how he thought Guerrero would grow into a good player in the Premier League. I'm guessing the new coach isn't impressed with Guerrero the way Coyle was.

15. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Burnley switched coaches. and ever since he hasn't been on the bench. But it doesn't matter, he's 19. I think playing in the ecua league this season would be good for him b/c he needs to get some minutes in (and he'll definitely be a starter in Independiente). Our league's much stronger this year anyway and I don't doubt Guerrero will be back to playing in Europe soon, he's an awesome player.

16. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone know where I can get a genuine camiseta del Idolo here in the NYC area? I really don't want to have to wait or pay for Marathon Sports to ship it here. Any help would be appreciated.

17. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I have one, only $10, but we use that jersey to mop the floor at my house. :D J.k.

18. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :D don't worry we have a bunch of liga jerseys here at my home ... and we put them to better use- to wipe our ass ;) jk

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Does anyone know what's going on with Holguer Matamoros? He left Cuenca and still doesn't have a team wtf!! I'm surprised no one has picked him up, that guy was definitely one of the top 5 best upcoming ecua players from last season.

On another note, Armando Paredes screwed up with El Nacional...obviously disciplinary issues (AS USUAL). El Nacional is letting Armando Paredes go. Holguer Matamoros for El Nacional!! Somebody pick this player up, this is ridiculous

20. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I heard Matamoros had some high salary expectations.

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah that's why he left Cuenca im just shocked no one has come to the table and offered him a deal

22. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Finally ... este Domingo se viene el clasico que paraliza a toda una nacion, el clasico del Ecuador...

no me lo pierdo !

23. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I know!!! but Liga de Quito is going to win and at the same time get first place.:D

24. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone?? prediction on BSC vs CSE ??? this is going to be the toughest game of the season... damn my heart is pounding.

25. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    3 - 2 Barcelona