selling via razorgator?

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by ironduke2010, May 12, 2006.

1. ironduke2010

ironduke2010 Member

Mar 18, 2005
    A2, MI USA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ok, i know there has been alot of info floating around for buying via razorgator, but what about selling wc tix? i'm thinking about unloading a couple of cat 1 ukraine v. saudi tix, and was considering ebay or razorgator.

sure, i could trade them, and have said so in the trading thread, but so far no takers. and even though i'd sell them at face value, i can't even do that here as per policy (even though i'd rather sell to BS members than via ebay or razorgator).

lotsa info on ebay out there, but what about razorgator? anyone use them to sell these wc tix? i have the tix in hand, and would likely have to go through all that FIFA song and dance for transfer. no idea how razorgator would handle that....

2. missourirob

missourirob Member

May 11, 2005
    Not Missouri
    I agree, I was hoping for a way to sell tickets to BS members (folks who have a few months at least, maybe not newbies?) for face value. I feel like those of us who don't really need a trade should try to give back to the community here (at least, I know I owe some of you BIG for your suggestions/tips). I have some tickets I would offer for face value if there was a thread/policy to allow this.

3. gameson

gameson Member

May 5, 2006
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If any of you successful in selling tix to razorgator, please post the price (not the actual price, but like is it face velue or not? If it's more, how much % more? If it's less, how much % less?)

Thanks.