Seleccion de Ecuador 2006/ News Related to Ecuador's National Team.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ronaldo2006yes, Jan 31, 2006.

1. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah that's what i am talking about!! finally my team is coming to my dear Toronto! haha yeha yeah! without a doubt, no question about this one, i am going with my big ass Ecuador flag and all!! gonna make some noise up in heere!!
    just hope some of the big names will make this trip!! i will take photos and try my best to meet the players!

2. afa10fef

afa10fef Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    YE YE YE YE!!! PORFIN!! FINALLY!!!..... sorry i know im overly excited LOL , but still GREAT NEWS!!... is this confirmed?! FOR SURE!? checked the link and couldnt find nethnig... i hope this is true, and when are tickets going to be sold?!

3. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    I think I will pay my toronto buddies a visit. I have some friends up there who I use to play with.

4. juanca

juanca New Member

Jan 30, 2006
    Land of the Free
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    myspace.com/jotace84

5. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ecuador versus Ucrania en Canada

6. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Rumor has it that Marcelo Elizaga is considering becoming un ecuatoriano mas,so he can play for our NT.
    Also the convocatoria for the game against Brasil will be out on Monaday with a couple of surprises like the convocatoria de Jose Luis Valencia and Rorys Aragon.:D

7. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    oooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeah SO now we get to see our boy Valencia in action, and against Brazil no less? I can't wait man I'm telling you this right now, He WILL prove to be NT material, and prove LFS to be an iiiiiiiiiiiiiidiot for not calling him up before :rolleyes:

8. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Thats correct my friend the "idoit" LFS is finally taking his head out his azz,by calling Valencia up.There is no question that if Valencia was with the squad in Germany has a starter our beloved team would have looked sharper,with more talent and would have definitely done a better presentation.
    Still we still have to wait till Monday when the official list comes out.I would like to see this squad

Morita
    J.Montano Hurtado Guagua J.Valencia*

E.Tenorio Castliio

A.Valencia E.Mendez

C.Tenorio
    Caicedo

Subs
    Aragon
    Urrutia
    Borja
    Espinoza
    Lara
    Ambossi
    Kaviedes
    The ballers from El Nacional can not be called up to this game,due to thier participation en copa suramericana.

9. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  10. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    [News] Ecuador pretende cerrar el año con dos amistosos en España

Ecuador pretende cerrar el año actual con dos amistosos en diciembre próximo en España, uno de ellos ya esta confirmado contra la selección de Galicia, en La Coruña, confirmó este miércoles Carlos Villacís, vicepresidente de la Federación Ecuatoriana de Fútbol.

Link To Original Article

11. mcruic

mcruic Member

Jun 26, 2004
    Scotland
    Club:
    Dundee United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    This should be a good test. Galicia beat Uruguay 3-2 last year.

12. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    2 more games announced. Ecuador will play Sweden, not once, but twice,and they will play both games in Ecuador!! In Cuenca on Jan 19 I believe and 3 days later, in Quito. Awesome! We keep getting good friendlies! This will be a great test.

13. afa10fef

afa10fef Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    If only they would come to Toronto!!! :( :(

14. Ecua_Man

Ecua_Man New Member

Sep 11, 2006
    Hackensack, NJ
    Move to the US. They come here every year.

15. afa10fef

afa10fef Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Naa.. the T.Dot is my home- if anything ill wait till next summer when I am in Ecuador, hopefully they will play in Ecua then!!

16. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    uhm...isn't Copa America next summer? I thought it was every 2 years.

17. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Como quedo el Partido de la Sub-20 vs Panama. Yo se que Colombia gano el 'torneito' pero , como le fue a Ecuador ???

Y cual es la estrella de la sub 20 para Ecuador?

18. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
  19. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  20. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Otra convocatoria para un amistoso contra Suecia,and still no Jose Luis Valencia Murillo in the NT squad,,,,WTF!!!!:mad:

21. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dude, don't worry. He's not on the squad because;
    1. He is recovering from an injury
    2. His club won't let him go to play a friendly in his condition. It's not a FIFA date so they don't have any obligation to loan him out to the national team.

This ok, it gives Suarez, whom you hate and we still don't know why, a chance to check out other players. It's gonna be ok! ;)

22. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    How many damn times had loser Suarez have opportunities to call him,,,,TOO many.I don't know why he keeps looking the other way.BTW he is already back on the pitch,he played today.
    Check what other players?You mean to tell me that the ballers from our ************ league are better than a guy who's been rubbing shins with some of the best ballers in the world in one of the most competative leagues in the world for more than 5 years are better than him,,,,,,,aight son.:confused:

23. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Doesn't matter, if he played today with Wigan, then you know for sure that the club won't loan him out because they don't want him to get hurt, much less for a worthless friendly. He's important to them. They have no obligation to lend him out and Suarez knows this. reagrding experimenting with the team, now is the time to do it. What if Valencia gets hurt again? What will we do for Copa America if we haven't found a decent sub? The only way you can try out other players, is by trying them out during friendlies - who cares in what league they play. It's not a competitive match so it really makes no difference. Valencia playing top soccer for more than 5 years??? Where have you been? He went to Villareal a year and a half ago (where he barely played), before that, he was in what you called a ******** league; El Nacional.

24. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Na dude your totally lost,,I"m not talking about Tonito Valencia.I would not want our future NT captain to get hurt. I'm talking Jose Valencia that plays for Willem 2 in Holland.:eek:

25. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oh, I see...well, then....I don't know. :eek: I jumped the gun and just saw Valencia.

Maybe Willem don't want to let him go either. I mean was mendez on the convocatoria. Remember, Holland to Ecuador is one hell of a long flight...